then not now....

blind boy grunt

11 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

one of the first group shots showing Pokki..still around Patta ya doing her own thing nowadays. also one of the first shots of Mind 

1368289038_gangoutsideincthefirstmind.jpg.b0e8b128730b3056acbb436bd47c9a69 (1).jpg

There is a certain gentleman in the northern regions of Thailand who has memories of Pokki, some good and some not so good.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cobber32 said:

Woodie, I always try to look at the good times. (But yes, you're right).

Catch you on your next trip, hopefully. And "Then" can become "now".

"Now" will be after the 21st June as long as the virus does not destroy world trade. I look forward to seeing you again.

• Like 1

keeping in the historical vein..a little break from photo's

EMMY- THE INTERVIEW.

Recently I mentioned to Bumblebee and Pdogg that early last year, sometime around the time that Sunny first joined the Katty Kittens, I had interviewed Emmy in the Katty Bar. They suggested that i publish it [although no payment was offered or received...  ] So, as part of this historical thread, the interview now see's the light of day.

"Emmy, lovely to meet you at last. I do feel already that i've known you for years even though we have just met.. As a future historical record of the Katty Bar is under construction on the web..would you mind if i ask you a few questions?"
'Not at all Grunt, you are a very sexy man.'    

"Thank you Emmy but already you are making me blush! Please don't say things like that! i don't want people to think i'm making all this up, i'm a very responsible type of reporter.  Is the bar doing okay at the moment? " 

'Yes Blind Boy, things are good, if it was like this all year i would be happy in my little bar. But if my customers are happy.. i am too. I love my little bar. One day in the future i want to make it bigger because as you can see it is very small isn't it?  i need money to make the alterations but i have already spoken to a builder, so now it's just wait until i have the money then things will happen i'm sure. And you really are a very sexy man. You look cute when you blush you know!'

"That's good to know Emmy, about the planned alterations. .  But is it easier for you now Emmy? i mean running the bar now you have a bit more experience? I am told that when you first started the bar around 3 years ago that you really didn't know anything about bar work .. "

'Yes it is easier, although of course we are much busier now and i have other considerations such as looking after my mum... I am lucky though that i have many BM friends and customers"

" that's interesting Emmy, what BMs do you know" [ Authors note:  From here on to protect identities, names have been changed]

'I think i know Ppupp... I'm not sure but i think him the man always asking Teya to dress like a nun? And i know Toolnosher.. him nice man too, but why him glue a dead Squirrel to him top lip?

"That's interesting Emmy..I'm learning all the time thank you...i always thought it was  a dead Rabbit."

'No, squirrel or maybe Wallaby?  And i know 'Notnoisyguy' too... Him nice guy but him a bit pumpooey... i hope he lose weight for the next time him come. And him smoke too much.. Plus him have shite camera from last century..him never buy new. Him cheap charlie. and him not very cute, not like you Blind boy.
Annat? him nice too but him scare my staff..especially August and Sunny. I don't know why, maybe because him wear a pink tie? "

"Well, yes Emmy. It scares me too. Do you know any others? "

'I know Soi K9...him always talk about the K.K.K....him mean the Katty Kitten Krew?
"mmm...maybe Emmy, maybe not..."

Part 2 to follow soon.

• Like 3

continued..

"So Emmy, where were we? ..talking about BMs that you know? okay, let's continue while i'm having fun...."

'Okay blind Boy... I know BM Quimm a little bit too... He very famous in Pattaya. Everybody know him.

"Why Emmy, because of his artwork?

'No because he sit in the same chair in the same bar in Soi 7 every night for 8 years! for the last 6 years people thought him dead and stuffed. Everybody think that the bar owner carried him out in the chair from the back room at 8 o'clock every night. My cousin used to have a bus tour business for Chinese tourists in Pattaya, but you know the Chinese people Blind boy, they same as Thai's... they not like ghosts. One night recently Quimm happened to move his arm to pick up his Sangsom and Soda while the tour bus was passing and 4 of the passengers fainted. My cousin had to change the tour route! Him angry!

"Thank you Emmy for that mercifully brief  insight... Can i talk to some of your staff now? i think we have heard enough about the customer's for this interview"

'Of course you can Blind boy... Or can i call you just Boy now that we know each other better? Oh...here's Teya, i was very lucky when Teya came to work in the bar, now she is cashier and little boss, and she takes her clothes off a lot too. She's a big help to me. ...  Teya, say hello to Blind boy Grunt, he is doing an interview... ... Blind boy......meet Teya.

Hello Blind boy... my name is Teya, nice to meet you... I'm shy! you want to be my husband? I'm a virgin! I'm shy! do you have a camera? shall i take off my clothes?.  

"Oh no Teya, you don't need to do that... i'm not that kind of man, i'm not from Ireland you know...... 

'i love notnoisyguy and i love Quimm, and i love Archie too... but most of all i love you... more than anybody Blind boy'

"Why Teya... because i'm more cute than them?"

'no because you the only one here..'

"Thank you Teya, is this your new Katty Kitten..Sunny? "

'yes it is... Sunny come and say hello to Blind boy..'

'Hello Blind boy... my name is Sunny, nice to meet you... I'm shy! you want to be my husband? I'm a virgin! I'm shy! do you have a camera? shall i take off my clothes?. '

"Hello Sunny, you sound very familiar, who is teaching you English?"

'Indupitably, now is the winter of our discontent! blue apples! now can i take my clothes off? you my husband? I'm shy!. I love jimmy Underpants, soon i talk to him on facebook. Him good guy, him from Austria... now you want threesome with me and Teya? We shy!

" Thanks for the offer Sunny, but you will kill me, Jimmy by the way is not from Austria.. he's from Down Under.

'You not understand English! JImmy from Austria! he tell me on facebook...him say when he bar-fine me...he want to go down under! why you confused?

"mmmm sounds like Jimmy i must admit, but i don't really want to hear anymore of that.."

'Okay.. how about i show you my boobs then? you know Annat? him sheep sharley.

"Annat...cheap charlie? never!"

'Oh sorry... maybe my English not so good.. i not mean sheep sharley... Him from Wales...I mean sheep shagger.

"well Emmy, it's probably time to conclude this in-depth interview, i'd like to say thank you to you and your staff for your time.

' You're welcome Boy, thank you to you too. Teya and Sunny, say thank you..

Thank you Blind boy...where bumberablee?

Thank you .. where my jimmy Underpants? Him have camera? where my black tape go?

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

my name is Teya, nice to meet you... I'm shy! you want to be my husband? I'm a virgin! I'm shy! do you have a camera? shall i take off my clothes?.  

"Oh no Teya, you don't need to do that... i'm not that kind of man, i'm not from Ireland you know...... 

Geez I never knew Kylemore had a camera.:rolleye0012:

• Like 1