then not now....

blind boy grunt

Some of you may be wondering that why at the moment this thread is all Sunny and no Teya or any of the others.

Basically i haven't asked any of them yet , except for Sunny and Teya. Sunny is more than happy to provide photo's but Teya surprisingly is proving a bit shy... she thinks she was  ugly back then. All is being worked on...slowly

in the meantime..Teya when she first worked at Katty..aged nearly 20. She is 22 now. she loves this photo, i believe perhaps posted in another forum by emmy. Photo taken by one of the early Kittens..Champagne..

the start of the supermodel days....

1581517753415.jpg

• Like 3

I've had a bit of a rethink about this thread.. in a way there is really nowhere further to go with it, especially as Teya is being a bit shy with school photo's etc ...it's the only time i have heard her say 'i'm shy' and actually mean it!

so Now and Then...  let's adapt it slightly for a while... below ..the last of the 'now' for a while...for all of you who think that Sunny is shy..the last of the now photo's. credit..Lur Saluces.

KattyBar-19.jpg

• Like 1

And now... 

An historical compilation of ex-Katty staff from the early days. By no means in date order, not so easy to do that with the time that has passed. there were of course other staff who didn't want photo's published or Emmy hasn't sorted them for me yet. But never mind... all the time in the world...

Let's start with the very first Kitten..Now long away from the scene.. back home and loved up.. this Girl truly was the Lily of the Katty Bar.

Alice

7ef7393434d61e45b255f2fcb23e19ba.jpg

e6e252311644e23ebe1c324960d1fccd.jpg

post-121380-15028514619986.jpg

• Like 1