Duke007's Music Lists

duke007

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

Geez, is it ok if I bring my own play list?. Might include Pat Boone and Val Doonigan, but thats ok isn't it?. 

You must have balance in life!.

Yeah no poblem , but if we are in town at the same time please let me know when you are going to play your 'playlist' at Katty's so I can avoid going there that night :biggrin:

• Like 1

I was just going to write a complaining message about an ommission and what should appear in the very last slot. Stairway to Heaven. I was actually going to recommend the Heart version.

A great one and every bit as good as Led Zeppelin.

All in all though, a great selection.

12 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Great selection. Right up my alley. Oh shit, maybe not a good turn of phrase on this forum!.

Better stick to the Creeque Alley then Woodie :wink: , I never tire of watching this video, and as for Michelle Philips she's something else, loved her hairstyle (black/blonde later on in this video) , she was sexy and naughty as fook going by the stories, proper girl :Drooling:

• Like 1

My favourite Band ever and Keith is my God :imNotWorthy:

I attended this Stones concert at Roundhay Park, Leeds in 1982 (the first video) as a happy go lucky 21 year old lad, it was a red hot day and when I opened my eyes after taking a nap whilst lay down on the grass I looked up to see this very pretty girl stood straddled over my face, she was wearing 'black' panties and hence this is where my 'fetish' for them started, she has a lot to answer for, very happy memories :biggrin:

Here we go :party0049:

duke007..... Rolling Stones 1 (23 Videos)

• Like 1