General Playlist Youtube Music Downloads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

ok I will remove it then , I don't wont the Emmy bar police to get the shits FFS.

wrong side of bed this morning?

Nothing to do with 'policing' i'm sorry to say. Quite simply that i can't access facebook, nor ever would. Hence the title of the thread...General Playlist You Tube Music.

Emmy makes the playlists from music within youtube and stores the playlists on youtube.  Simple as that. No need for drama or acronyms either...I can speak English thanks.

What I do at EB (acronym for Emmy's Bar :biggrin: ) if there are not many customers is to connect music on my phone to their portable Bluetooth speakers, they have a black one and white one.   

Just ask for ลำโพงบลูทู ธ (speaker Bluetooth).

I have an unlimited internet plan for the next three months but I could also connect to their wifi.  Note if you don't have unlimited bandwidth and are not actually watching video then audio only apps such as Soundcloud or Spotify will preserve your allotted Gigabytes if you are using your mobile internet rather than public wifi.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 6:28 AM, blind boy grunt said:

sorry guys, this topic is locked to new posts because it's currently being worked on. will re-open very soon. have no fears.

now all back to normal... sorry forgot! i'm so busy teaching QG Spanish for his upcoming trip to Cuba. i'm not sure that he appreciates my efforts........

• 1 month later...