Cherjam

RIP June

Sad news reaching me that June formerly of Mouth Moi , Baby Boom and other bars has past away, I'm being told it was suicide by hanging, Rest in Peace June

29744461_1498715746924017_3928661671794601887_o.thumb.jpg.36d9e140836db92de83d4ac064c46866.jpg

• Like 1

Sad news indeed.  RIP June. Somebody was telling me the other day about a recent ladyboy suicide because of a gambling loss.  Wonder if that is June or yet another ladyboy?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Sad news indeed.  RIP June. Somebody was telling me the other day about a recent ladyboy suicide because of a gambling loss.  Wonder if that is June or yet another ladyboy?

I think it happened today

• Like 1

That's terrible news , I've known her a long time .

Yesterday a ladyboy I knew from the Philippines died today June , the sad reality is statistically transgender people don't lead long happy lives 

• Like 2

RIP sweety.
Suicide by Hanging. She was always so lively.
Must be a hard life to live as a TG "in The Land Of Smiles".

I can't hold my tears back.

• Like 2

my late new years resolution is to be a kinder and more gentle. i had a bit of a run in with julie last time i saw her, my fault 100%. a while ago now. drunk and stupid. couldnt stop thinking about it last night . the shit they get every day , day after day. hate to think in some small way you can contribute to this . hope she is in a better place.

• Like 5

Just found this looking back through old pics 

March 2013 hopefully happier times , one of those games on beach road 100 baht one dart to hit the jackpot and it was my lucky shot 

March 2013199.JPG

• Like 5