Susan Bar Soi Chaiyapoon ( formally Tipsy Bar)

stoolpusher

Susan is the new owner of the old Tipsy bar .

Hi all and welcome to Susan Bar , opposite Chaiyapoon Inn .

The bar is NOT  a ladyboy bar but is very ladyboy friendly and as posted in my other thread you are most welcome to bring a Zaza cutie over for a drink and a game of pool . The bar is open and in the process of a refurbishment and new look .

At  Susan Bar you can pick your own music using YouTube and there is no pressure to buy a lady drink , if you want a nice quiet drink with mates and just chill out this is the place ,even just sitting and watching the world go by on soi pothole is cool fun 

I will be posting more photos as the bar takes shape so please come along and make your self known to Susan ( owner ) and her friendly staff .

1580907160023.jpg

20200205_194815.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A warm welcome to Susan Bar!   :hi:

No pressure atmosphere in a bar where you can pick the music sounds great!

Being able to bring a Zaza girl over is a great option.  Don't know of any otehr massage shop where you can do that!  Well done Zaza!     :drinks:

What's the 888 all about? Is that like 555 but better?   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

A warm welcome to Susan Bar!   :hi:

No pressure atmosphere in a bar where you can pick the music sounds great!

Being able to bring a Zaza girl over is a great option.  Don't know of any otehr massage shop where you can do that!  Well done Zaza!     :drinks:

What's the 888 all about? Is that like 555 but better?   

Not sure about the triple 8 my self , I will ask tomorrow. 

The bar will have a relaxing atmosphere with big comfy chairs built for two or three 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I know its late notice .

There is a party at Susan bar tonight , kicks off at 8.00pmand you are welcome to chhose a Zaza cutie to join you at Susan bar for a drink and there is NO BAR FINE . taking them there .

All are welcome at Susan bar.

Free nibblies ( food ) to enjoiy 

Hope to see you there.

SP. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great few hours last night meeting up with a couple of great friends, Soi Dod/Hound and Malcolm Uranus for drinks and a chat at Susan Bar .

It is a very relaxed bar to hang out with mates or the next girl of your dreams and you can have a normal conversation with out having to shout over the music playing in the background.

Thanks so much to Susan and her very friendly staff for looking after us.

SP.

• Like 3

I have been asked by Susan the owner of Susan bar as matter of interest who would like to come along 1 night for a meet and greet  ( date to announced ) , so please let me know if interested. If we get enough guys wanting to come along I will organize a date .

It's just to help her out and a bit of promotion for the bar and also somewhere different for you guys to go and by all means you can bring a + 1 .

You can PM me or just put a post on here.

Susan bar is slowly taking shape to be a very relaxed place to chill out and being able to pick your own music is a good thing .

Here are a few more photos of the renovations,the bar has been moved back for more space for the comfy sofas that are soon to be installed. 

20200307_213640_resize_50.jpg

20200304_124119_resize_89.jpg

20200307_213715_resize_22.jpg

20200307_213730_resize_34.jpg

20200304_124153_resize_0.jpg

• Like 2