Coronavirus

seven

5 hours ago, seven said:

One of the best and most honest  photos of Thailand. It’s been around for ages and used for different purposes.

I think he can do better in Thailand with a ladyboy who truly loves him!!!

2 hours ago, Ashoka said:

I think he can do better in Thailand with a ladyboy who truly loves him!!!

True love. His manboobs ain't half bad. Its pathetic. Not sure who's  the most pathetic though.

If anyone here took offence regarding aging , I apologise. I meant no disrespect.  We're all on the wrong side of 50  and I honestly think getting old suck goat balls and don't handle it very well at the moment. Any tips would be appreciated.

I said no! But then she said.. ok see you in 100 years!

Haha, yeah, I had ‘see you next life’  thrown at me when I wasn’t paying for her leeching friends. (Dirty old gay man)  I believe was also included.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, seven said:

Teerak, can do 3000? My aunt sick, must to go hospital’

Hell no. It would also include the following;

Sick buffalo, broken motorbike, room rent, need new shoes. Many other things are likely as well.

Speaking from experience. The doey eyes are part of the act also.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Woodie said:

Hell no. It would also include the following;

Sick buffalo, broken motorbike, room rent, need new shoes. Many other things are likely as well.

Speaking from experience. The doey eyes are part of the act also.

The gambling in-laws is as sure as amen in the church.

BTW its 12 days now after I tested negative and I'm still easily fatigued.

I was immediately exhausted after picking up a shipping box this morning and dropped it right away.

And I supposedly have to go back to work this week.. fun!

• Like 1

BTW its 12 days now after I tested negative and I'm still easily fatigued.

I’ve heard similar stories from people here. One guy my age can hardly take out his trash. 
It seems to be some kind of morbid tombola as everyone will eventually get it and have different reactions. How’s your partner doing ? Same?

Hope you fully recover!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, Quietguy said:

F*CK! I've just tested positive for covid-19. I thought I had a bad cold and sore throat, but thought I should test and it's positive. :sad:

Just retested and I am still positive, so I have to continue self-isolating for another five days then test again.

I feel ok, just coughing up phlegm.

• Upvote 1

@Quietguy

How are you feeling?

Today the missus had her energy issues. I left her in bed because she wanted to sleep in.

Just came back home and 13 hours later she's still sleeping in. (currently on a 21 hour nap)

She said she went to the bathroom and wanted to fall down.

The fatigue seems to really stick around and go in cycles with some good days and some really bad days.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ashoka said:

How are you feeling?

I'm ok thanks. I'm still coughing up some phlegm, but much less. i had a look at the Government covid isolation guidelines and they only advise self isolation for five days after testing positive and to avoid contact with the more vulnerable, so I think I'm ok to go out if I need to.

Sorry to hear your wife is still unwell. Could she have long covid?

• Upvote 1

Well that's where you get into what the patient feels vs what bean counters think.

But I think yeah me and the missus have long covid but our main symptoms are fatigue for both of us.. headaches, nasal congestion and cough with phlegm (flem).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear. Guess what this is, QG? Looks like pimples, but it isn’t. High fever and severe body pain are symptoms.

Started vaccination already on a very small scale in a certain risk group. Health authorities say it’s only a matter of time. Vaccination started on a larger scale in Barcelona and Amsterdam already.

No mention of the risk group yet , but let’s just say don’t push back!!

This swede got it in NY recently.

F096F587-C820-47C0-BDB0-A38D15F76445.webp