Coronavirus

seven

GRAPHENE!

I know this is pushing the envelop TOO FAR on this Forum. And so this may elicit a virulent response from some.

But just so you are aware of this, I am posting the information here (I haven't made any conclusions personally........ needs much more research on my part):

Graphene is a single atom layer (thinnest you can get) material that is used nuerotechnology (and other applications). Waves can be received when it is in your body/brain and this is being developed to treat Parkinsons and other neurological diseases.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/graphene-based-brain-control-technology-is-real.html

I know....I know..... many guys are starting to get pissed off right now. And I haven't even said anything except give information what Graphene is and what it can do.

JUST LIKE MY POST BACK IN JANUARY 2020 WHERE I SHOWED CHINESE SCIENTISTS WERE STEALING VIRAL PATHOGENS FROM CANADA AND TRANSPORTING THEM TO....... THE LAB IN..........WUHAN.

My point back then was to "softly" point to the source of the virus. Instead of saying directly "This virus came from a lab in Wuhan"...... which back then it was being reported as being naturally occurring from a "wet market". In fact....at that time very few people even knew that the only lab in China to research this level of coronovirus was in one city...... yes Wuhan!!!

Back then people would have had the same virulent response if anyone had suggested: "this virus is from a virology lab in Wuhan"...... I would have been attacked and pissed off everyone.

But its now 18 months later and probably 50% of you are now open to the possibility that the virus emerged from that Wuhan Lab.

Although some are still clinging for hope that it cannot possibly be this horrible.

So I'm not going to say anything else now about "Graphene".

I just highlight it to you so you can do your own research about "Graphene"..... just in case some of you are wondering WHY the vaccine is being forced on us. In addition to the fact that most of the vaccines do work....to protect us from this somewhat risky disease..... here is an additional "potential" explanation as to why it is being pushed so hard on us.

Why we are being cowered into taking it. Why we are being shamed into taking it. Why we might even be forced by governments into taking it.

...... roll up your sleeves fuckers!

It seems that your spare time is reading sites that prefer to promulgate these "theories". A major thing they do not explain is that magnetic waves (necessary for this control of graphene) are subject to the inverse square law - which means that  the field strength decreases as the distance from the source increases. To control the brainwaves of someone who has had graphene injected  it would require a significant amount of graphene and a magnetic field of significant strength - think an NMR scanner.

If there is going to be that kind of magnetic field generated to control brainwaves it would also cause major issues with anything that will also be affected by magnetic fields - computers, CPU's, memory chips, etc.

• Like 1

Astra Mulls Vaccine Imports to Southeast Asia as Thai Supply Hit

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/astra-mulls-vaccine-imports-southeast-063606540.html

AstraZeneca Plc is planning to import Covid-19 vaccines to Southeast Asia as its only manufacturing facility in the region struggles to ramp up output to meet demand from countries hit hard by the delta variant.

The Anglo-Swedish drugmaker is scouring more than 20 supply chains in its global manufacturing network to find additional vaccines for Southeast Asia, including Thailand, James Teague, managing director for AstraZeneca Thailand, said in an open letter Saturday. The company “will leave no stone unturned” in manufacturing vaccines as fast as possible, he said.

“A global supply crunch for Covid-19 vaccines and shortages of the materials and components required to produce the vaccine, make it difficult to provide certainty today, but we are hopeful of importing additional doses in the months ahead,” Teague said.

AstraZeneca’s inability to scale up production has contributed to the slow vaccination rate in countries including Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam, which are in line to receive shots made by its Thai partner Siam Bioscience Plc.  a company linked to the Thai monarchy, with a target to export two-thirds of the output to countries in Southeast Asia.

b3555206167b6e414b2d672ea265ad2c.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thailand-join-covax-acknowledging-low-154812357.html

Thailand to join COVAX, acknowledging low vaccine supply

BANGKOK (AP) — The head of Thailand’s National Vaccine Institute apologized Wednesday for the country's slow and inadequate rollout of coronavirus vaccines, promising it will join the U.N.-backed COVAX program to receive supplies from its pool of donated vaccines next year.

Thailand is battling a punishing coronavirus surge that is pushing new cases and deaths to record highs nearly every day. There is fear that the numbers will get much worse because the government failed to secure significant vaccine supplies in advance of the onslaught.

33e1dc98a1bd82bed6873b0d4514414f.jpeg

fa290db5390ca8a0cfe4d8a026fba8f5.jpeg

ddad00f5c9f168b4b647f837f6709c7e.jpeg

c3806d4d637afd3ad6f97635066cd7cf.jpeg

54ef69ac9cf16ef4256c148387840204.jpeg

3ef133859a529098579f115d1cfb5a80.jpeg

• Like 3

On 7/24/2021 at 11:49 AM, rxpharm said:

It seems that your spare time is reading sites that prefer to promulgate these "theories". A major thing they do not explain is that magnetic waves (necessary for this control of graphene) are subject to the inverse square law - which means that  the field strength decreases as the distance from the source increases. To control the brainwaves of someone who has had graphene injected  it would require a significant amount of graphene and a magnetic field of significant strength - think an NMR scanner.

If there is going to be that kind of magnetic field generated to control brainwaves it would also cause major issues with anything that will also be affected by magnetic fields - computers, CPU's, memory chips, etc.

thanks. I'll look into that. The whole thing is a bit far fetched. But there are companies now that are developing that for civilian applications.

But I am wondering why everyone is being coerced into taking the vaccine when there are alternatives to reducing the impact of covid which have been tested for decades on tens of millions of people and are much cheaper. 

it's that spare time reading (RESEARCH) that let me discover in January 2020 of the espionage in Canada by the Wuhan Lab and the CCP. That wasn't from a conspiracy site. And this gave me and people who trust me early warning in late January what was coming down. We were wearing masks 5 weeks before anyone else. Which is the period so many people got it in US major cities.

Next prediction..... China will continue to give zero transparency and protest any requests for it...... making non sensical arguments like its ”impossible it could be from a lab” or it's ”racist”.

The response from the West will be Coordinated Denunciation and more evidence emerging including scientific evidence and reports..... followed by Coordinated Santions against China.

Then......who knows.

14 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

What a difference 2 years make.

monger4.jpeg

kas2021.jpeg

Just on a side note. 

What do you think the girls either side of the guy are there for?.

Security?

To make sure he does not get away?

They have asked for money for the sick buffalo?.

Mother is sick?.

Need money for rent?.

The list goes on. They certainly dont look as though they are going to let him go away on his own!.

I wonder why he owes them money?.

• Like 2

It's been a little over 6 months since the mRNA covid vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) started to be administered, enough time so that the efficacy over time can begin to be assessed.

There is a debate now in the US between the makers of these vaccines and the NIH and CDC.  Pfizer has been at the forefront in warning that the protective effects of its vaccine is likely to wane over time (as is the case with many vaccines), and that a third shot will need to be considered.  The government agencies want to see continued efforts on getting the vaccine refusers vaccinated.  Increasingly, though, this seems like a lost cause.  That being the case, it would really piss me off if, as a prudent person and good citizen, I can't get a third dose sometime in the 9-12 month time frame from my original shots early this spring because the pertinent governmental agencies won't allow it, even if a person pays for the third shot themselves out of pocket.  This will be an interesting debate as we close out summer here and enter into fall.  Stay tuned.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/07/28/efficacy-of-pfizer-biontech-covid-vaccine-slips-to-84-after-six-months-data-show/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/health/pfizer-third-dose-data-bn/index.html

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, soiboy said:

That being the case, it would really piss me off if, as a prudent person and good citizen, I can't get a third dose sometime in the 9-12 month time frame from my original shots early this spring because the pertinent governmental agencies won't allow it, even if a person pays for the third shot themselves out of pocket. 

Interesting.  You might have to travel overseas to get the third shot.

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Interesting.  You might have to travel overseas to get the third shot.

Now, there's a way to make Phuket's "sandbox" more attractive.  Upon arrival, on the way to your approved hotel you stop at a hospital to get your third Pfizer shot!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soiboy said:

I can't get a third dose sometime in the 9-12 month time frame from my original shots early this spring because the pertinent governmental agencies won't allow it

Where’s this? Here in northern Europe it’s already being planned. 
Had 2 Pfizer in the spring as well. Them 6 months are soon up.

• Like 1

In UK booster vaccination program is planned for Autumn, probably at same time as the Winter flu vaccination. There are now walk in vaccination centres where you can just turn up and be vaccinated, no questions asked.

So I could get third jab now if I wanted to. I know of one person who has had four! 

21 hours ago, seven said:

That’s overdoing it.  :biggrin:

Some might consider this overdoing it but here goes:

I've made a LOT of progress encouraging people to get vaccinated lately!!! Do you want to know how? I'm admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections.

One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late.

A few days later when I call time of death, I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same. They cry. And they tell me they didn't know.

They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn't get as sick. They thought it was 'just the flu'. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can't. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.

It's not too late, but some day it might be.

Brytney Cobia, MD

• Upvote 1

The findings released/leaked by the CDC late this last week regarding coronavirus infections in vaccinated people have suddenly brought a sobering and more nuanced view of covid that this article nicely summarizes .

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/31/will-things-ever-return-to-normal-it-doesnt-look-that-way-right-now/

(Completely aside, the author of this article, Lucian K. Truscott IV, is a very interesting and accomplished writer.  I've enjoyed his work for many years.  He also comes from a very interesting and accomplished family, starting with his 6th-great-grandfather, Thomas Jefferson.  His book/blog is an interesting read, sort of in the mold of his friend Hunter S. Thompson's work.)

https://dyingofabrokenheart.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/prologue/

• Like 2

13 hours ago, soiboy said:

The findings released/leaked by the CDC late this last week regarding coronavirus infections in vaccinated people have suddenly brought a sobering and more nuanced view of covid that this article nicely summarizes .

Read the piece and its good, while depressing given the numbers of antivaxxers out there.  Thanks.

Last line of the article :  we're all in this together.

• Like 1

Thai government is now urging the private sector to import vaccines on their own after the governments own plan resulted in less than 6% off the population being fully vaccinated, as daily cases hit yet another daily high.

Whats wrong with a public healthcare system financed by taxes again? Tax evasion should, imo, result in a much more severe punishment than it is now.

• Like 2

Very interesting piece, imo.

How Europe soured on the AstraZeneca vaccine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-europe-soured-on-the-astra-zeneca-vaccine-090034721.html

Initially hailed as “the vaccine for the world” when it appeared on European shores early this year, the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID inoculation, which was created in just 65 days and costs around $2 a dose, far below competing shots made by Pfizer and Moderna, held the promise of turning the tide on the pandemic.

But after eight months of mounting frustration over still undelivered doses along with worries over rare associated blood clots, studies showing that it wasn’t as effective as other vaccines and a court action alleging the drug company was in breach of contract, the European Union is all but ditching the shot.

The story behind the AstraZeneca vaccine’s European sojourn has been rife with putdowns, broken promises, rancor and vaccine nationalism that at times looked like it would turn into an export war between the EU and the U.K., the country that at the end of 2020 “Brexited” — leaving the European Union it helped create.

• Like 1