Coronavirus

seven

13 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i was more interested in Britt Ekland behind him......

Sex appeal deluxe. I have an 7" vinyl from 1979 from her "singing" career. I bought it only for the cover. The song sucked of course. I think she dated Rod Stewart at the time or was it Peter Sellers or Slim Jim Phantom. Some cool dudes there. She is/ was a striking beauty.

R-3888301-1424133822-6762.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

:offtopic: oh oh...i can't resist it though because this is a bit of Pattaya history.

Talking about Abba, a lot of people don't know this and Quinn has possibly forgotten.

But, during the Annabelle days of last December, it was mooted that QuInn, myself, Annabelle and Teya should form  a bootleg Abba to perform in the Pattaya area.

One problem was that no -one was sure if AnnaB was a natural blonde...it was hard to tell...  thinking back, if we had waited a week we would have found out.

Another problem was that Quinn's flares are now too small.

Me and Dao or is it Dao and I ? , anyway us two went to Tesco at Tha Bo today to do our usual shop and Dao wanted KFC so in we go as a couple ( of course) and after ordering the check out chick asked " eating in or take  a way " so I said we will eat in thanks ,her response was " you will have to eat on separate tables as only one per table due to social distancing .....FFS !. I think its gone just a wee bit to far 

So we had our KFC in the car park under a tree ..... Stick that up your ass Colonel Sanders.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

Me and Dao or is it Dao and I ? , anyway us two went to Tesco at Tha Bo today to do our usual shop and Dao wanted KFC so in we go as a couple ( of course) and after ordering the check out chick asked " eating in or take  a way " so I said we will eat in thanks ,her response was " you will have to eat on separate tables as only one per table due to social distancing .....FFS !. I think its gone just a wee bit to far 

So we had our KFC in the car park under a tree ..... Stick that up your ass Colonel Sanders.  

To be correct, It is Dao and I!. FFS. 555

The highlight of the day was hanging out the washing - staying home, doing the right thing. Bloody boring. The second highlight was getting the washing in. I thought to myself, I've got to do something more exciting. So I started watching replays of greyhound racing from Ipswich and Bundaberg (in Queensland, Australia). Lo and behold I see a dog named "Pattaya Girl". Not that she was exciting, as she finished well down the track. 

Short of building a dog track in Phitsanulok, I hope restrictions can be lifted soon. I can't be hanging washing out every day for enjoyment. Life has become just one day after another. I do feel for those in a far more serious state than mine, but geez, for the average person , life has gone to the toilet.

• Like 4

On 5/27/2020 at 9:41 AM, Quietguy said:

Sweden has highest number of covid deaths per million of population.

QG, why don't you report that we had 0 cases yesterday and 8 today and authorities now think the worst is behind us as numbers are decreasing.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, seven said:

QG, why don't you report that we had 0 cases yesterday and 8 today and authorities now think the worst is behind us as numbers are decreasing.

whoa whoa Seven! What do you think that you are doing?.... Can you really post good news about Covid here? !!!!!

Be careful now...... all the doom and gloom Mob will soon be up in arms ....  Second wave!:sleep: second wave!:sleep: third wave!:sleep: etc etc wave!:sleep:

:drinks:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Can you really post good news about Covid here? !!!!!

They (whoever 'they' are) said that subsequent waves of the virus will likely be weaker than the first as many of those exposed to the first have died, leaving less carriers of the nasty variety to share with the rest of us.

Perhaps it's time to break out Kool & The Gang  ..  Cel-e-brate good times .. Come on!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dixon cox said:

They (whoever 'they' are) said that subsequent waves of the virus will likely be weaker than the first as many of those exposed to the first have died, leaving less carriers of the nasty variety to share with the rest of us.

Perhaps it's time to break out Kool & The Gang  ..  Cel-e-brate good times .. Come on!

okay D.C! see you in the Katty!

but perleeeassseeee.. no songkran!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seven said:

Sorry Seven but I only look at world figures occasionally. But congratulations to Sweden! Let's hope we are all on the downwards slope now, and that there won't be a second wave. 

• Like 1

I was supposed to be flying out of Ringway Airport (Manchester) this afternoon en-route to Pattaya for a 29 night trip, alas it was not mean't to be due to this Covid-19. 

C'est la Vie but all is not doom and gloom as I am really enjoying the weather here in the UK at the moment , I don't live a mundane life (imho) in my home country nor daydream about being back in Thailand every five minutes, so life ain't that bad for me:hi:

• Like 1