Nada

16 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Tons in Spain thats for sure.  I dont think the cost is totally crazy either if you live around Europe.  A quick trip to get your rocks off for a few days might make sense.....

I have had two trips to Benidorm (Spain) in the last 6 months, its probably a 6 hour journey door to door from my house to the hotel (that includes Bus journey to Manchester airport, Bag drop off, the Flight and the Coach Transfer from Alicante Airport to Hotel). 

There is a 'Gay' area in the Old Town, but I have not sampled it yet so don't have Intel about about any of 'ours' there. 

However in Valencia, a 1 hours Bus journey away from Benidorm, there is a lot of 'ladyboy' activity if you want it, and not at a great cost either  :good:

I may look into it on my next trip to Spain, it just shows you don't have to travel 6500 miles, and 24 hours to get your kicks B)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I have had two trips to Benidorm (Spain) in the last 6 months, its probably a 6 hour journey door to door from my house to the hotel (that includes Bus journey to Manchester airport, Bag drop off, the Flight and the Coach Transfer from Alicante Airport to Hotel). 

There is a 'Gay' area in the Old Town, but I have not sampled it yet so don't have Intel about about any of 'ours' there. 

However in Valencia, a 1 hours Bus journey away from Benidorm, there is a lot of 'ladyboy' activity if you want it, and not at a great cost either  :good:

I may look into it on my next trip to Spain, it just shows you don't have to travel 6500 miles, and 24 hours to get your kicks B)

Are they mostly tops or easy to find bottoms too?

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I am shocked and horrified that you havent done it already.  We need intel man!!!!!  If the internet is anything to go by, then it shold be dead easy.  however, Spanish would be ever so helpful.  Thank goodness for my great high school Spanish teacher 40 plus years ago!!!