The Sunny, Sara and Teya Show

bumblebee

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

honest Quinn, i can't get the picture of two dashing handsome beau's duelling at dawn to claim the hand of their love from out of my head.***

I concede to Jimmy 'Six Shots' Cargopants.

He can adopt Sunny! (But I might request visitation rights!).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Yes Sunny does have a sort of innocent vulnerable quality that makes one feel protective towards her. Not like any other ladyboys I've known.

I'll never forget Bob, boss of Stringfellows and the other gogo in soi 7 or 8 I forgot the name of, (Goldfingers?)  when he told  stories about  drunk asshole 'customers' giving the staff grief. ' Don't forget , these girls are really guys, you know. They can kick ass when they need to.'

• Like 3

On 9/22/2021 at 3:58 AM, seven said:

They can kick ass when they need to.'

True. Sunny knows Muay Thai. She dealt with some kids who tried to bully her at school, and taught them to respect ladyboys.

Sunny might look sweet and innocent but she could knock you out if she wanted to. Her fists are bigger than mine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quietguy said:

True. Sunny knows Muay Thai. She dealt with some kids who tried to bully her at school, and taught them to respect ladyboys.

Sunny might look sweet and innocent but she could knock you out if she wanted to. 

yes, i once discussed that sort of thing with Emmy...  who did say that many LBs who have silicone tits don't like to fight because it would be very easy to damage them which could cause all sorts of problems.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Sunny might look sweet and innocent but she could knock you out if she wanted to. 

Thats the point I was trying to make, QG.  Don't worry about these lads out in the big world, but then again  Dubai is a shit place where anyone can end up in serious trouble, I understand their need to make money.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...