The Sunny, Sara and Teya Show

bumblebee

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Sorry to hear about Sunny losing her job. I chat with her very occasionally on Fartbook and she didn't mention it, or her birthday last week. She's never asked for money (well, hinted once or twice). If she really is skint it wouldn't hurt me to send her something - Not much, just what I can afford. But I'll feel like a total wally doing it if she's already got sponsors overseas ... Anyone here prepared to admit they donate to the Sunny Benevolent Society? 555

I am not a sponsor. I don't send her money regularly. I did send Sunny a few baht occasionally last year when she was in Jomtien after Katty Bar closed, and when she was in Chiang Rai for her birthday. I haven't sent her anything this year as she was working, but I did last week for her birthday. She's not pushy and has never asked me for anything.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Can't you ask Lily to sponsor you?

well, QG, Lily has offered many times but i always refuse. She still pays me for sex though.

We actually decided after much discussion that we should try to stay well apart for some time. Nothing to do with Coronavid i should say.

Basically, we stay apart because  Rom knows her, but he doesn't know me. And i worry because i am one of the few that has actually seen him, outside the auspicious environs of the old Katty bar some time back. I made the mistake of mentioning this on LBR, so therefore he is aware of my knowledge. As i can finger him [so to speak] i sometimes worry that he may have organised a hitman to terminate me with extreme prejudice, or even with normal prejudice, 

So Rom, should you be a-reading this [sorry i slipped into cowpoke language there!] it's time to end this , i'm sick of being in hiding. Should your hitman still be searching for me, when the bars get back to normal, he can find me about 50 yards from beach road on the left hand side of Soi 7. I have white hair and look like David Crosby.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, Quietguy said:

but I did last week for her birthday.

it's Emmy's birthday soon too, and mine and Jimmy Cargo's... send all money to me QG...i'll distribute....

but talking of Emmy's in particular, i guess a party will be postponed until bars re-open and the madness stops. Of course... Sara has to still have hers too. long postponed...

the way it's going it will be a mass party on teya's birthday late december...

don't worry Duke...we'll advertise well in advance! :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 6:21 PM, blind boy grunt said:

it's Emmy's birthday soon too, and mine and Jimmy Cargo's... send all money to me QG...i'll distribute....

but talking of Emmy's in particular, i guess a party will be postponed until bars re-open and the madness stops. Of course... Sara has to still have hers too. long postponed...

the way it's going it will be a mass party on teya's birthday late december...

don't worry Duke...we'll advertise well in advance! :biggrin:

My birthday is Sept 5th .....If anyone feels an urgent need to send me money. Just sayin' :biggrin:.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, Quietguy said:

December 2022 the way things are going.

well, i hope that you'll make it here by then QG.... i think that Teya and Sunny are missing you. Just the other day i saw them talking via one of those 'line' video call things.

Certainly i heard 'Cowpoke' mentioned. And suddenly they both stuck a little finger in the air and waggled it... i can only guess that it is some kind of Ladyboy masonic ritual.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...