The Sunny, Sara and Teya Show

bumblebee

21 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

did Quietguy sell you that camera?........

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least. 

bbg has a camera he can sell you. Hardly used as he couldn't work out how to take pics with it. :pic:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least.  for some reason unknown to me the quality of the video that I posted in another thread is better.

* Geek Flash:  Most cameras, but particularly a phone with a tiny sensor, will struggle in low light to get a crisp shot, unless the sensor iso (sensitivity to light ) is a high number which causes a grainy photo, or it  uses a slow shutter speed (the duration of time the shutter is open to let in light) which causes motion blur while the shutter is open.  The solution in this situation is to use the flash. (Usually a bolt of lightening icon on the screen)

In a video the subject is moving so this blurring doesn’t show like it does in a still.   As you cannot use flash with video, a work around in low light is to turn on the flashlight feature on the phone while recording. :pic:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least.  for some reason unknown to me the quality of the video that I posted in another thread is better.

shouldn't worry about it P.D..... better than Stevie Wonder could do!

Only thing that perturbed me was that i never realised that Emmy was African...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to hear about Sunny losing her job. I chat with her very occasionally on Fartbook and she didn't mention it, or her birthday last week. She's never asked for money (well, hinted once or twice). If she really is skint it wouldn't hurt me to send her something - Not much, just what I can afford. But I'll feel like a total wally doing it if she's already got sponsors overseas ... Anyone here prepared to admit they donate to the Sunny Benevolent Society? 555

• Like 2