The Sunny, Sara and Teya Show

bumblebee

8 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

if she gets selected she can get out of it if she is taking female hormones .

Sunny doesn't take hormones (at least judging by her performance in the loom!).

But she does have 'milks' so she won't be drafted. :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 7/26/2020 at 12:44 PM, blind boy grunt said:

They should offer her a position in the recruitment office..

There will be less draftees and more volunteers this year so we probably won't be seeing Private Sunny!

The ongoing annual military draft period has been postponed from April because of the Covid-19 pandemic.  

Under the Military Service Act, all Thai men who reach the age of 21 are required to register for the military draft. Those who do not volunteer must take part in a lottery. Around 100,000 men are drafted annually to serve in the three branches of the armed forces. 

Deputy army spokeswoman Col Sirichan Nga-tong said this year the number of those who volunteer to join the armed forces considerably increased. She said the main reason was that the COVID-19 pandemic had reduced job opportunities.

Many men who wished to join the military said it was an easy decision because they could serve the country and did not have to worry about their income.  

https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-485393

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 3:10 AM, Pdoggg said:

just got back from emmy's. got a taste of the Teya show.    had a good time drinking and chillin.  :drinks:

Got a much better taste tonight.

Arrived shortly before 10 and the bar was quiet probably die to the rain.  It was just me, Sara, and Bua the cashier.  Fine by me, I'll drink beer and listen to my tunes.

Teyas showed up braless in her PJs and in gym shorts with no panties.  She is on ELT (Extreme Ladyboy Time) and just woke up.  Then a Thai guy showed up who I've seen there before and was buying Sara and Teya large Leos and Changs and it seemedhe was tipping them to chug them.  Emmy shoed showed up around midnight and a farang semi-regular around 12:30 or so.   

I guess Teya hadn't eaten brekkie fist and chugging the beers got her mao quickly so there was a Teya show.  It's 4AM and I'm to drunk too get them from my phone and resize but it was a fun night indeed.  Will post some pics and perhaps a video if it came out OK tomorrow,

• Like 2

20 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

did Quietguy sell you that camera?........

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least.  for some reason unknown to me the quality of the video that I posted in another thread is better.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9081-emmys-bar-soi-3/&do=findComment&comment=197667

Here's another Teya pic.

teya41.jpg

• Like 2