Controversy and Fallout from the 2019 Romscars

Having been banned from that other Board where I had first started the annual Romscars tradition, my decision to covertly post the 2019 Romscars there simultaneously with here was certain to be controversial.  But at the same time, I wanted to give Romscar-winning BMs at the other Board their due public recognition and show all BMs there that my spirits had not been broken into never doing the Romscars again.

Management at the other Board reacted to my stealthy Romscars announcement (and cartoon) by suppressing it 30 minutes after it was posted and treating as “Spam” the 20 or so PRIVATE messages I had individually sent each of the Romscar nominees and winners some of whom never got to read the good news of their distinctions.  Moderation at the other Board further reacted by expunging all record of the Romscars from existence deleting last year’s Romscars painstakingly crafted thread.  Plus all my TR contributions that also took me countless hours to produce.  Plus, in what can only be seen as a bizarre hissy fit, they manually reset the +1 likes count of my long blocked Daddy Rom account from almost 10,000 to … zero!

I reacted to what I felt was Soviet-style annihilation of personal accomplishment from collective memory by denouncing it here at The Romscars Club in 2 threads that I have just deleted because they would cramp the artistic and mongering excellence focus that I would rather be the editorial thrust of this club.  

The griping that I started in those threads prompted a few other BMs here to post about their own (understandable!) frustrations with the other Board, and one of their mods (also understandably) to react by passive-aggressively counterattacking me while selectively addressing the criticism expressed.  Plus 2 of the BMs closely aligned with moderation over at the other Board joined this one to character-assassinate me with the vilest of insinuations imaginable.  In the ensuing mudslinging, the multilogue degenerated into some pretty weird shit that has nothing to do with the Romscars (such as the bar non-ownership mantra of said mod; or the net present value of revenues foregone from a BM who herds rugby teams into ladyboy bars, …).   Several core BMs here expressed their, heartfelt or shit-stirring, disappointment with the unprecedented animosity levels for this Board.

I think this sums up accurately the dozens of non-excellent, non-chivalrous posts that followed my 2019 Romscars attributions that this Board now serves as the sole record of.  If any BM, including the mod from the other Board, thinks I left out any relevant information from this summary please PM me and I may include it by editing this post.

Now everyone:  Be Excellent and Party On!
Romscars2019.thumb.jpg.e7abf652c911e596b7f14159121a0d50.jpg

• Like 2