Boob Job

Woodie

1 hour ago, Paleface said:

So I'm asking for any and all experienced advice and opinions anyone cares to offer.

There is no reason not to be generous with a ladyboy that you care about if it is an amount that you can afford.  One thing to think about though is whether you prefer her flat chested or with boobs. If you prefer her to be flat chested you could give her money with the stipulation that it not be used for boobs.  If you prefer boobs then this is a moot point. 

Ladyboys know that some guys like the idea of buying boobs. It makes the guy happy and the ladyboy happy. A win-win.

But if she would really prefer to send 60K baht to her family and if you would prefer her flat chested then it is a lose-lose.

Another thing to consider is that your relationship is new and there is probably not any real reason to rush into things.  Boobs will still be available later this year.

I am curious as to why Em suggested to wait until March? 

• Like 1

Pdoggg,

Thank you for your comments and questions.

I like Maya's flat chest, but she doesn't.  Maya has done a few things that speak volumes about her gender dysphoria.

One night at Table One, I asked Maya how old she is.  Everyone, including Maya, got a huge laugh when she said "sixteen."  Later that evening, at my condo, Maya told me that she wanted to show me her ID.  She held it out so I could see her 2000 birthdate, but kept her thumb tightly pressed on the lower right corner.  When I jokingly pretended to wrest it from her, Maya said "Don't look, photo is boy."  I told her it was OK, and Kirati handed me her ID with a photo of a cute short-haired little boy.  Maya started to cry, and so I hugged her and told her I loved her.

IMG_1149.thumb.jpeg.6749f6939a1ebfaa8ec54b5882b11355.jpeg

Maya is a terrific pole dancer.  When Lily, Paula, etc. dance on the TJ's pole, they toss off their bikini tops, and the tips flow.  Maya would NEVER take off her bikini top in public.

Maya asked me if I wanted her to take hormones "So I look like a girl."  I told her NO.  I like her natural, highly responsive body.  And I told Maya that booty injections are a deal-breaker for me.  

IMG_1151.thumb.jpeg.5d34e43ad6d1b489d97d928fe9ac5af4.jpeg

I like breast implants, properly done, and they seem to mean the world to Maya.

I will not hand 60K THB to Maya.  I don't think, at 19, she could handle it.  I feel comfortable handing Maya 2000 THB three times a week.

This is Maya's second gig at TJ's.  Em told me that she fired Maya for smoking ice last year, but that Maya is clean now.  Em told me to wait a couple of months to give Maya a chance to prove herself.

Thanks again,

PierceIMG_1149.thumb.jpeg.6749f6939a1ebfaa8ec54b5882b11355.jpeg

• Like 6

Good on you for posting on this forum.

Maya is a pretty girl. probably a good candidate for boobs, BUT, not big ones. With my recent research, (due to Sophia going through the process), I would say 400's. She is a slim girl and big ones would just look too out of whack!.

I had to talk Sophia down from 550 to 500's. The doctor also said the same, and she is a bigger framed girl.

I know I am like a broken record but her job was well done. A credit to a doctor who has not got the best reputation for good jobs.

Now back in action at Fantasy Bar. She is a cracker!.

We also seem to be going well together. Thank god. But who knows for how long?.

received_597462074152667.jpeg

received_1113628065647221.jpeg

• Like 6

On 2/1/2020 at 4:17 AM, Paleface said:

Hello friends,

I'll post more here going forward, (...) 

I'm posting on this thread because I've committed to buying boobs for Maya of TJ's (...) So I'm asking for any and all experienced advice and opinions anyone cares to offer (...)

Hi Paleface,

I by no remote means speak on behalf of the BMs of this Board, but WELCOME to a more active membership on this Board for bad boys who are into the ladyboys, not the drama.  As I PMed you at Pyongyang (code name here for not using the other Board's name) I am a big fan of your adventures there and nominated you for a 2019 Romscar and, at the rate you are going, you will earn your place at the Daddy Rom's Hall of Legends (my other peer recognition award for ladyboy mongers) before you bag your 100th sissy.  On 2 occasions I almost introduced myself to you at TJs, but you were in the company of dudes I was not sure about.  You remind me of a younger myself at that unrepeatable stage when we explode to the ladyboy world, but, unlike me, you have the guts to post online pics with your face.  Well done Paleface!

I have a small gig here "The Romscars Club" and invite you to please post there.  Mi club es su casa.

As to my opinion on bankrolling boob jobs that's a dilemma I have had to grapple with a few times in my mongering career.   You see:  (like you???) I am preferably a no-silicone, no-hormones, free-range ladyboys aficionado. I try to dissuade them from getting bolt-ons and (God Forbid!) the chop!  But I do so with positivity as in "You are so beautiful, the way you are!" and I acknowledge that I know "It is important for (them) to have the chest like a lady."  So far, this has never worked in preventing the boob jobs, but it has worked 100% in dissuading them from pursuing me as a financing source.

It seems you are too far along to go back on your pledge, so who cares?  it's only money, part of which (at least!) you will get back in the form of enhanced boom-boom performance if you see her a few a more times and she shows her gratitude .  The only advice I have going forward is not to finance another boob job anytime soon to avoid being cast as a reliable ATM for transition surgery.  Make them try hard.

Other than that:   Stay Excellent and Party On!

Rom

PS:  Have her tattoo something you like acknowledging you on her new boobs.   My suggestion:  "What do you mean "we" Paleface?"

• Like 7

Rom,

Thank you for your post, your advice and my two all-too-brief Romscar nominations. 

You gave me two belly laughs.  First, when I opened a PM from Schadenfreude, and learned that I had been nominated for Best Monger and Best Newbie.  Second, when I PMed you to thank you, and you responded "Paleface, I'd love to chat, but I'm about to get banned from the Forum."

And poof, my nominations disappeared.

I will never pay for the chop.  And this will be my only boob job.  In 2020.  And I want to do it right, because Maya makes me happy.  So I want to make her happy.  

Cheers,

Paleface/Pierce

• Like 6

Hello friends,

Sorry for my recent absence from this terrific forum.  I've been busy.

I'll post more here going forward, as more and more I find that Pattaya Ladyboys is inhabited by trolls, basement wankers, bullies, cowards and morons.

I'm posting on this thread because I've committed to buying boobs for Maya of TJ's. (I tried to upload two photos of Maya.)

Here is where all of you should roll your eyes in unison.

I've been with 50-75 LBs.  Two have been "outliers."  Nina, my Bangkok crush, got the chop at Christmas 2018.

Maya is the second outlier.  She has a perfect body for me, a big smile, a sparkly personality, and gives me the best sex of my life.  When we're together, Maya treats me exactly the way I treat her, which is all I ask.

Maya told me she wants "milk."   555  I said yes.  Maya asked me to tell Em.  Em said "Wait until March."  Fine by me.

The money is not an obstacle for me.  And I'm fully aware that Maya may ditch me the moment we walk out of the surgery center.

My friends at TJ's (including Streetwalker Tony) whose opinions I respect, have told me, "If you care for her, just do it.  It means so much to her, and it's a way of saying thank you for the happiness she's given you." 

So I'm asking for any and all experienced advice and opinions anyone cares to offer.

I'll endeavor to find the best available doctor, and I'm happy to pay extra for the armpit insertion.

Thanks in advance,

Pierce

PS - I don't know how I wound up with my odd little avatar dude, but I think I like him.  He gives me a little "ethnic cred," which isn't easy if you're half Irish and half English.

Hard for anyone to criticize you when you know what you're walking into eyes wide open.

Besides some of the best things in life are "mistakes".. like our fondness of ladyboys.

(...)

You gave me two belly laughs.  First, when I opened a PM from Schadenfreude, and learned that I had been nominated for Best Monger and Best Newbie.  Second, when I PMed you to thank you, and you responded "Paleface, I'd love to chat, but I'm about to get banned from the Forum."

(...)

PS - I don't know how I wound up with my odd little avatar dude, but I think I like him.  He gives me a little "ethnic cred," which isn't easy if you're half Irish and half English.

Howdy again Paleface,

Thanks for your keen recollection of the Schadenfreude avatar I used at Pyongyang to post the 2019 Romscar choices and cartoon.  As I had expected (and you witnessed) Schadenfreude was summarily banned by whichever Kim(s) was(were) on duty.  I had a faint hope that despite banning it, they would let the cartoon stay for the benefit of the BMs being Romscar-distinguished and out of respect for the artistic effort underlying the cartoon.   (On hindsight that was like hoping the Taliban wouldn't blast the Buddhas).  Not only they did not let the cartoon and Romscar choices stay,  they went and obliterated all the threads of previous years' Romscars, all the cartoons I ever posted, all my custom videos (since posted here), all my TRs with thousands of original ladyboys pics, and even my sweet and innocent Pokemon Go thread.  Not satisfied with Stalin-purging me from Board memory, they then manually reset the +1s count on my banned Daddy Rom avatar from almost 10,000 to zero.  I heard they are coming next to raze to the ground the village where I was born in my home country.

But this post is not to debrief you on my PY martyrdom.  Rather to to give you my unsolicited opinion that I much prefer your Paleface cowboy avatar over the black dude in Lakers colors.   When you don't have your contagious smile on, you do look a bit like Bob Hope and that's something to be proud of.  I image-googled him for the Paleface movies and here are some alternatives I respectfully submit for your consideration.

One of these days I am gonna draw you.

Cheers

Rom

Paleface1.jpg.662d59112c85e3eafd537693d8a36923.jpg     paleface2.jpg.f64f9e6963fc279b60bc5ad8ec95fc63.jpg   paleface3.jpg.fb58b2a869f712e3e2669b8965e6fb7c.jpg

My personal choice would be #1;  but i think #2 really looks like you;  #3 would be for slapstick...  this just for laughs. pls dont feel obliged to use any.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2020 at 4:17 PM, Paleface said:

Occasionally, If I think a poster will enjoy an avatar I'll load one since they can be easily changed.   It's tough to tell which avatars will actually look good until loaded.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 12:19 AM, blind boy grunt said:

but did i see you mention Teya somewhere?... i'm never sure if she's joking or not but she was recently talking about wanting a pair of 400cc bolt on 's fitted.

Yeah, hard to know if she's joking but I hope this is isn't true.

• Like 1