Boob Job

Woodie

My recently departed ex has just had a boob job.(I think part of the reason for the departure was that I would not fully fund the boob job right away). Ah well.

Anyway, she sent me a photo last night having just left the cutting table. I must say at first look they have done a great job. Not the type where one nipple is pointing north and the other south etc.

It may change when it settles in, but so far I would give the job and 8 out of 10!.

She has wanted them for some time. I have staved it off by saying " oh yes, you will get them and some young stud will come and take you away".

Her reply was always, "no I would not do that".

Anyway, I think we have a low chance of getting back together again, ( I cant afford to rebuiild her parents house), and her stocks should rise amongst the BM's in Pattaya. A lose lose for me. Win win for her. 

I was always doubtful that a cheap boob job would be the right way to go. She  seems to have hit the jackpot!.

At a later date when she has recovered I will release details as to where you can find her. Yes I know this sounds weird but I still really like her and want the best for her.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

At a later date when she has recovered I will release details as to where you can find her. Yes I know this sounds weird but I still really like her and want the best for her.

I'm sure many guys would appreciate that Woodie!

I'm not sure if all guys think a boob job raises a ladyboy's stock as many guys that  I know prefer flat chested beauties.

• Like 2

It's a personal badge of honour for the girls I suppose; Doris had the standard BKK Tits R Us set of bolt ons, hopefully they will be replaced by a better lot soon. 

Choccie was in the other night and sported an outstanding array of recently fitted top bollocks, fook me they were superb, I declined a feel as her fella was a really nice guy and even though my interest was entirely professional, I let Doris do the customary inspection. :rolleye0012:

There's much merit to Pdoggs comment above, I much preferred the puffy nipples and the sheer raunch, all a set of knockers do for a ladyboy is provide a distraction to an illusion and give you a handle to hang on to so they don't fall off the bed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I'm sure many guys would appreciate that Woodie!

I'm not sure if all guys think a boob job raises a ladyboy's stock as many guys that  I know prefer flat chested beauties.

She is well known around the town, but she thinks her stocks will be raised a huge amount by her getting the boobs. I was quite happy the way she was, but what do I know?.

The power of influence by the other girls is huge.

We will see what it does for her. 

I am still in the process of getting over not being part of her life. Life is a shit sometimes!.

• Like 1

You can't love a hooker without accepting to be confronted with the dilemmas that go with it.

You pay, she doesn't need you any longer and she will leave you.  Khop khun kháp  Mr Sponsor. 

You pay, she stays with you but asks you more and more every day or she will leave. You don't know what's strength and what's weakness in your behavior. She will let you down and thanks again for sponsoring her. 

You refuse to pay but you still like her. You will curse the whole world for quite a long time. I am convinced you're this type of guy. 

You refuse to pay and forget about her. There is nothing great forgetting someone you like but it happens when loving prostitutes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, P&G said:

You can't love a hooker without accepting to be confronted with the dilemmas that go with it.

You pay, she doesn't need you any longer and she will leave you.  Khop khun kháp  Mr Sponsor. 

You pay, she stays with you but asks you more and more every day or she will leave. You don't know what's strength and what's weakness in your behavior. She will let you down and thanks again for sponsoring her. 

You refuse to pay but you still like her. You will curse the whole world for quite a long time. I am convinced you're this type of guy. 

You refuse to pay and forget about her. There is nothing great forgetting someone you like but it happens when loving prostitutes. 

Sort of right.

I must admit at first I thought no, she is not like the rest, but then reality sets in and you realize that they pretty well are all alike. Whether that is their personal makeup or a lot of it is peer pressure from the other girls, I dont know. I am sure when they are having their group discussions, that how to get money is top of the list.

I certainly have not and will not curse the world. Futile doing that, and as others say, there are more fish in the sea. Whether they be the one night stand or otherwise remains to be seen!.

14 months together is a long time in this "game", so it is not something you get over in a day or so.

At the moment I am thinking that I will maintain regular contact, but there may not be a lot of ROI in that.

By the way, I did not see the letters of qualifications after your name!.:biggrin:

• Like 3

Good on yer Woodie! i'm pretty sure everyone [nearly] has had a failed relationship in their life... part of the game of life.

but did i see you mention Teya somewhere?... i'm never sure if she's joking or not but she was recently talking about wanting a pair of 400cc bolt on 's fitted.

think i managed to dissuade her by saying that she is so slim she would have to have one fitted at the front and one at the back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blind boy grunt said:

Good on yer Woodie! i'm pretty sure everyone [nearly] has had a failed relationship in their life... part of the game of life.

but did i see you mention Teya somewhere?... i'm never sure if she's joking or not but she was recently talking about wanting a pair of 400cc bolt on 's fitted.

think i managed to dissuade her by saying that she is so slim she would have to have one fitted at the front and one at the back.

Yes, except bloody Stooly keeps telling me his relationship is perfect. Gives me the shits:biggrin:!.

Yes I did mention Teya. Please talk her out of it.. I think the one in front and one in the back might be a bit of a turnoff. Mind you there are some weirdos on here, so who knows?.:yahoo:

• Like 2

I hope I am not a bit premature on this, but it looks like I might be back in the good books with my lady who has just had the boob job. 

Not that it will stop her being examined by those bloody mongers who will get their hands on her first. I wish I could get back sooner than I have planned but it won't happen.

I must say the boobs are looking spectacular. Not that I am specifically a boob man, but if they are good it is a bonus. On the contrary, bad ones are a turnoff. Long live the good surgeon!.

• Like 3

On 1/10/2020 at 7:31 PM, petesie said:

It's a personal badge of honour for the girls I suppose; Doris had the standard BKK Tits R Us set of bolt ons, hopefully they will be replaced by a better lot soon. 

Choccie was in the other night and sported an outstanding array of recently fitted top bollocks, fook me they were superb, I declined a feel as her fella was a really nice guy and even though my interest was entirely professional, I let Doris do the customary inspection. :rolleye0012:

There's much merit to Pdoggs comment above, I much preferred the puffy nipples and the sheer raunch, all a set of knockers do for a ladyboy is provide a distraction to an illusion and give you a handle to hang on to so they don't fall off the bed.

How long had Choccie had them before New gave them the once over?.

• Like 1

Well here is the finished result. I can tell you that they look even better with out the covering dress. She is so happy with the result and so she should be. Everything is in the proper place. Not one pointing west and the other north and no huge gap in the middle that you could drive a Mack truck down!. The doc has earned his money.

received_1099360900402424 (002).jpeg

• Like 3

Good to hear.

My fav lb is having some issues after 7 years.. capsular contracture.

To my surprise even though boob jobs cost is low for the first time in Thailand.. they sure love to charge an arm and leg for replacing and repairing.. infact it was so much I just said no to the cost since it might actually be worthwhile to have it fixed stateside if the prices are the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Really?. The price of the first boob job or the ones after will depend on the place where they get the implants and the ones they choose. It will also depend on the Doctor who does the procedure and also how they go about putting the boobs in. 

43000 for first boob job in 2012.

And surprise surprise 220000 for repairing our last trip (with discount).

• Like 2

Hello friends,

Sorry for my recent absence from this terrific forum.  I've been busy.

I'll post more here going forward, as more and more I find that Pattaya Ladyboys is inhabited by trolls, basement wankers, bullies, cowards and morons.

I'm posting on this thread because I've committed to buying boobs for Maya of TJ's. (I tried to upload two photos of Maya.)

Here is where all of you should roll your eyes in unison.

I've been with 50-75 LBs.  Two have been "outliers."  Nina, my Bangkok crush, got the chop at Christmas 2018.

Maya is the second outlier.  She has a perfect body for me, a big smile, a sparkly personality, and gives me the best sex of my life.  When we're together, Maya treats me exactly the way I treat her, which is all I ask.

Maya told me she wants "milk."   555  I said yes.  Maya asked me to tell Em.  Em said "Wait until March."  Fine by me.

The money is not an obstacle for me.  And I'm fully aware that Maya may ditch me the moment we walk out of the surgery center.

My friends at TJ's (including Streetwalker Tony) whose opinions I respect, have told me, "If you care for her, just do it.  It means so much to her, and it's a way of saying thank you for the happiness she's given you." 

So I'm asking for any and all experienced advice and opinions anyone cares to offer.

I'll endeavor to find the best available doctor, and I'm happy to pay extra for the armpit insertion.

Thanks in advance,

Pierce

PS - I don't know how I wound up with my odd little avatar dude, but I think I like him.  He gives me a little "ethnic cred," which isn't easy if you're half Irish and half English.

• Like 8

You are most welcome here, paleface. Good to have you back here posting.

I don't now anything about plastic surgery for ladyboys, but I do know you have a found a  good one in Maya.  Good luck to the both of you.

6 minutes ago, Paleface said:

I find that Pattaya Ladyboys is inhabited by trolls, basement wankers, bullies, cowards and morons.

Agreed.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Paleface said:

I'm posting on this thread because I've committed to buying boobs for Maya of TJ's. (I tried to upload two photos of Maya.)

Here is the said lady for those not familiar with Maya.  

3B6671D6-DB59-4419-8410-20E3A917362A.jpeg

It’s fairly similar to posting on LBP Paleface.  I just hit the Click to choose files and find the photo from there, this is on an iPad.  

F43DF0A1-2F25-4A83-90F7-57C4D4E7DC3F.jpeg

F746AC3C-09FD-45F4-8C2E-C181946B5636.jpeg

* ps Aitch mentioned he is homeless, forum wise at the moment, maybe if you want you can send him here if he needs an outlet.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Here is the said lady for those not familiar with Maya.  

3B6671D6-DB59-4419-8410-20E3A917362A.jpeg

It’s fairly similar to posting on LBP Paleface.  I just hit the Click to choose files and find the photo from there, this is on an iPad.  

F43DF0A1-2F25-4A83-90F7-57C4D4E7DC3F.jpeg

F746AC3C-09FD-45F4-8C2E-C181946B5636.jpeg

* ps Aitch mentioned he is homeless, forum wise at the moment, maybe if you want you can send him here if he needs an outlet.

I extended an invite to Aitch, who I'll see tonight at TJ's.

• Like 1