The 2019 Romscars After-Party: A Non-TR LIVE from the Playgrounds

Rom

On 2/8/2020 at 4:21 AM, Quietguy said:

Rom it may not be that BMs aren't interested in your gg adventures - I was. But we only have a limited number of daily 'likes' so have to ration them.

I didn't 'like' that report initially as I didn't have any left, but have given one now.

Thanks Quietguy.  It was not the absence of likes, but rather of follow-up posts and PMs, which I usually get afterwards.   

For example, I got a couple heartfelt PMs expressing condolences for Lindsay's death and one BM asked how the other ladyboys were coping with it.   I am not one to believe the dead "are in a better place" but that is exactly the ladyboys' attitude.  That pic of the corpse I posted here, the ladyboys keep looking at it (and at a few more like it) and sharing it and when I asked if it does not disconcert them, one of them said he likes to look because Lindsay looks "happy."  And he meant it like that.  And the others agree.  And I would have to be the cruelest bastard on earth to say anything to the contrary.  It reinforces my long-held suspicion that ladyboys embrace death in a way the rest of us can't.  Perhaps because for a ladyboy staying alive means growing old and experiencing a worse death of their attractive-to-men youthful feminine selves.  That's the other thing they say Lindsay looks like in the coffin: "beautiful".  Happy and beautiful.

I got another PM asking about police risks to ladyboy mongers in view of the crack down on street ladyboys I reported.  This is a very timely question that I feel I should answer in the open for the benefit of all BMs.  Personally, I see no reason to fear the AC police.  In almost 30 years of coming here they never once stopped me for anything (unlike in Thailand but that is a different story; ... stories plural).  I also never had a hook up (ladyboy or GG) stopped by police when she was with me.  So the answer is: I still feel perfectly safe to monger in AC but I always make sure the ladyboys or GGs who are with me have an ID just in case we are interpolated by cops.   When they don't have an ID I stay away.  The risk of jailbait (or bribebait) is not worth it.  And this goes for Pattaya especially, where the police are known to work in cahoots with underage GGs, boys and ladyboys to frame mongers into coughing up big baht or end up handcuffed on the Pattaya Times home page.

Here is a pic of a very attractive (and camera-shy) AC street ladyboy I spotted and approached but who did not have an ID.   She said she was 18 but I passed.  I have subsequently seen her partying in Walking Street with other mongers and there seems to be no problem.  Good luck to them.

street01.jpg.9660dfc3bcd696c551392205bc66c686.jpg street03.jpg.2ff3abd631ba4484a07076c07fd0146f.jpg street02.jpg.b31b277a8abb51e78baaa5a8077413a7.jpg  street04.jpg.f6c5e7ce5dd54901173efb7e1b661713.jpg street05.jpg.00fe8cbe7a999bf1a4dd9a117254d4e3.jpg street06.jpg.564026350851923c8e8a25b5aa108776.jpg

As regards the crackdown on street ladyboys, I got a text at 5 am from the cutie I had spent the first 2 nights with (Fresca featured in the previous page) saying she had been arrested and imploring me to go help her get out.  Because it was 5 am and I was sleeping I never saw that text (dont know what I would have done if I had), but by mid-morning they had let her go.  They did NOT put her or the other apprehended ladyboys in cells, hit them, shave their heads, or extract money or blowjobs from them.  Just searched them for drugs, IDed them, and a social worker lectured them on the illegality and dangers of prostitution.  A couple nights later my friend was nabbed again and underwent the same drill, this time with urine drug testing.  So it seems the police are more into giving the ladyboys a hard time into staying off the streets, but without the brutality excesses of the past.  On the other hand, those caught with drugs could be in big big trouble, especially if the police decide they are dealing.

I am heading back to America and I think it's time to mothball this non-TR.  I will make one last post once I get there.

Party on!

Rom

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rom said:

So it seems the police are more into giving the ladyboys a hard time into staying off the streets, but without the brutality excesses of the past.  On the other hand, those caught with drugs could be in big big trouble, especially if the police decide they are dealing.

That's in line with what one ladyboy told me.

She prefers to hang out by the money changers near the little park near JJs as it is in Malabanias Barangay instead of Balibago and safer for her as far as police.

She said when the cops bring them to the station there is no fine but mahe them wait there until 8AM which is not particularly pleasant. 

A urine test certainly brings in an added level of risk for them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rom said:

As regards the crackdown on street ladyboys, (...)  the police does not put apprehended ladyboys in cells, hit them, shave their heads, or extract money or blowjobs from them.  Just searched them for drugs, IDed them, and a social worker lectured them on the illegality and dangers of prostitution.  A couple nights later my friend was nabbed again and underwent the same drill, this time with urine drug testing. (...)

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

(A) ladyboy told me (... that) when the cops bring them to the station there is no fine but make them wait there until 8AM (...)  

A urine test certainly brings in an added level of risk for them.

As regards what happens to street ladyboys who get rounded up, I have since talked to the ladyboy I mentioned and the latest information she gave me differs from what I posted above:

After being taken to the police station, she was NOT subject to a urine drug test.  One of the other ladyboys was who was also blood-tested for HIV.  Likely there were actual drug charges against that particular ladyboy.

She also told me that her second time at the police station, she and the other ladyboys were given the option of being kept there till 5 AM  (not "8 AM" or "mid-morning") or giving the policemen blowjobs.  She said she and all the other ladyboys chose to wait til 5 AM.

That’s what she said.  I find it hard to believe that if the policemen wanted blowjobs they would not force them out of the ladyboys by beating them, or threatening to shave their heads or holding them under arrest indefinitely.  The ladyboys would have had no choice but to get on their knees.

She also said the ladyboys are being rounded up EVERY NIGHT and she has managed to escape, except twice.   She claimed the reason for this unprecedented crackdown frequency is that “ladyboys are taking too much business away from the GG bars because they are so much better (at sex).”  That’s probably not the reason, but I can see how the ladyboys feel validated to think it is.

She further told me she injured her ankle badly running away from the police and that she loves me.

• Like 2

It's been 4 days since the previous post.  I am back in America.  And this non-TR ends now!   With a single post covering my last 3 days and 4 nights in AC that were mostly spent in bed in a haze of sex and recovering for more sex.  The sad news of Lindsay’s passing broke our hearts but not our libidos, and it made us just want to stay in the room quietly comforting each other, as opposed to go out partying to the mall or clubs.  During those 4 days several ladyboys came and went to the room and, on one occasion, a GG related to one of them.  The Kamagra made it possible for me, but after a while it did not matter anymore because we were all beyond the point of needing erections for intermittent sex that could just as pleasurably be performed with our fingers, mouths and bodily friction.

Having been burned at PY, I am no longer eager to expose the ladyboys I know for the the lechery of BMs I don’t; so for this grand finale post with 30 pics, I gave myself the choice of posting G-rated pics with the ladyboys faces visible or XXX-pics without.  I chose the latter, to close this non-TR with a BANG!

Thanks gentlemen for your attention and this concludes the 2019 Romscars festivities.  Accordingly:

Be Excellent! And PARTY ON!

Rom

AC01.jpg

AC02.jpg

AC03.jpg

AC04.jpg

AC05.jpg

AC06.jpg

AC07.jpg

AC08.jpg

AC09.jpg

AC10.jpg

AC11.jpg

AC12.jpg

AC13.jpg

AC14.jpg

AC15.jpg

AC16.JPG

AC17.JPG

AC18.JPG

AC19.JPG

AC20.jpg

AC21.JPG

AC22.jpg

AC23.jpg

AC24.jpg

AC25.jpg

AC26.jpg

AC27.jpg

AC28.jpg

AC29.jpg

AC30.jpg

• Like 10

Very tasty ladies their Rom.  I fully agree with you about not putting yourself out there with any photos that may come back to bite you.  That’s why anything that is in any way risky I won’t ever post on a public or even a semi private forum where I don’t know who is viewing.  

• Like 1

Wonderful TR Rom. 

I tried to wait till you TR ends before posting comments but I already posted a few in this thread and a couple other ones. I found it great to see how you manage to find ladyboys or GGs in whatever place you visit. No, it's not prohibited to mix ladyboys and GGs. I also wished I had seen "G-rated" pics with ladyboys' faces. You probably know I like this kind of pics. On the other hand, I don't really like pics of nude bodies with messages written on them, but as posted in another thread, it's not because I don't like it that I am going to hate and snitch you. 

I am convinced that haters use these arguments to flame you since they daren't post why they hate you. They shouldn't criticize the age of your ladyboys. I was told about PY members posting about ladyboys anyone could contact and check they are underage. It's sad to tell a ladyboy she has to wait for a few more months or the next year and then discover that she is no longer a new by in dating farangs and using drugs such as yaba before she reached her 18th birthday (no joke, just read their posts and double check with TF contacts). 

What haters don't like is your independence. You needn't ask for a rent in their rooms to feel comfortable in Pattaya. You needn't rush to their bars and ring the bell to hope for a ST with a passable ladyboy. This is nothing good for their cash register. They chose to open a business under the sun to make easy cash without any regard for the value of money they receive from mongers who stayed in the farangsland, but they fear too many farangs to follow your example. This means you're showing us a good way. You needn't their help to find ladyboys in Negros. You go there and find. 

I wish to ask you for a few more questions :
Did you know before going you would find ladyboys over there ? If they are not in P4P, how do you contact Pinoy ladyboy ? 
How did you know about the boat trip ? Did you plan it before going or find it in a local travel agency ? 

• Like 2

On 2/13/2020 at 12:41 AM, Pdoggg said:

Brilliant report Rom!   :yahoo:  In the pic with two ladyboy cocks in your hand it looks as if they are getting ready to dock!

Thanks Pdoggg.  And dock they did.  Simultaneously!   Good thing as I child I had my tonsils removed...

On 2/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, bumblebee said:

Very tasty ladies their Rom.  I fully agree with you about not putting yourself out there with any photos that may come back to bite you.  That’s why anything that is in any way risky I won’t ever post on a public or even a semi private forum where I don’t know who is viewing.  

Thanks bumblebee.  The "bite" I want to avoid is from bitter BMs who use my own bountifully shared pics to disparage me or the models.  Even worse when mods do it as happened to me north of the 38th parallel...

11 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Thanks for the TR Rom! I don't think I'll ever go to the Phillippines, but it's interesting to hear about the lb scene there.

Thanks Quietguy.  Never say never.  It's a 3-hour flight from BKK !

5 hours ago, P&G said:

Wonderful TR Rom.  (...) . I found it great to see how you manage to find ladyboys or GGs in whatever place you visit. (...) 

What your haters don't like is your independence. (...) You needn't rush to the bars (...) they fear too many farangs to follow your example. This means you're showing us a good way. You needn't their help to find ladyboys in Negros. You go there and find. 
Did you know before going you would find ladyboys over there ? If they are not in P4P, how do you contact Pinoy ladyboy ? 
How did you know about the boat trip ? Did you plan it before going or find it in a local travel agency ? 

Thanks P&G.  It’s understandable that some BMs feel what I call monger-competitive hostility when they see my posts about party-on sex with multiple partners.  I know because I feel it too when I see other BMs (like colywob, paleface, snoop-dawg, bumblebee with Lily or Anabelle, you in Vietnam) being excellent.  The difference is I don’t let my jealousy turn me into a hater/threadfucker.  On the contrary: I watch, I learn, and I draw those BMs and give them Romscars.

As a come-and-go visitor, my time in Asia is too precious to spend bromancing old white men like me in bars, as opposed to spending it with beautiful natives in and out of the sack.  Having said that, I have nothing against barhopping and barfining and I do it all the time in Thailand.  In the PI there are no ladyboy bars to barfine from and I just have to ferret them out of their habitats however I can.

As to Negros, I decided to go there without knowing if I would find ladyboys.  But I knew there was a good chance I might, as femboys are abundant all over the Philippines.  Turned out I met 2 by chance on my first night (playing on the beach near where I went to eat).  But if I had not, I would for sure have met them or some of the others at the town's religious fiesta the following day.  But on the boat coming back, I looked for ladyboys from bow to stern and saw none and had to switch to GG mode.

Boat travel in the Philippines is the bread and butter of how to get between islands.  There are regular scheduled boat lines, same as for flights or trains in Europe.  I love the comfort and adventure of the big boats with individual cabins, although I have also slept on decks under the stars for travel to the less-populated islands.  Usually I bring my own ladyboy room mate when I travel first class on the longer trips for hours and hours of sex with a sea view.  Try it while it lasts, as rising incomes and expanding low cost airlines will gradually put the boats out of business.

4 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Well done Rom.   If I may pick a fav post it would be the girls at home away from the bars and just relaxing with  family and friends, I think a lot of guy forget they are real people and not just a peace of meat or trofy to get.

Thanks stoolpusher.  I like to think of myself as a caring monger and field anthropologist experiencing the fascinating world of ladyboys.

4 hours ago, Duncan said:

FFS Rom. You fuck pussy?  That's too gay man.

I fuck it, I lick it, and I love GG tits and ass.  A man does not live on cock alone.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks gentlemen for posting.  Let me make a quick extension to the non-TR to report on the recent Valentine's day feedback I got from my playmates barely a week after I finished the trip.

Coca-Cola the 19 yo ladyboy with bolt-ons I picked up on Jomtien beach keeps calling me and we had a nice long chat on V-Day.  She acts all sassy because she is far too hot for an old guy like me and yet she keeps begging me to go back to Pattaya.  To make me jealous, she has called me from a bar in the company of a young farang and from a posh hotel room in the morning.  Not once has she mentioned money.  The only reason I don't post her pic is because I dont want any of the Pattaya BMs here to come back and post saying they've fucked her, which, if it has not happened already, will happen sooner or later as she has clearly joined the farang P4P circuit.  Let me have my illusion of GFE as long as possible.

Pepsi-Cola the 21 yo pinoy student from Manila is also frustrated I am not madly in love with her and seems to be distancing herself.  She and 3 of her friends went to a Valentine's Day concert I had bought them tickets for and she called me to thank.  She hinted at money but is too proud to ask.  We will probably drift apart.

Sprite the 18 yo Negros ladyboy (barely!) keeps messaging me to say she loves and misses me.  She seems hellbent on going to AC despite me telling her prostitution and drugs is what likely awaits her there and that she is better off with her loving family.  She asked me for money and got a polite nyet.  I dont think I will ever see her again unless she does move to AC.

Fresca is the 18 yo street ladyboy from AC who said I was her first customer.  She is the most infatuated with me of all and keeps sending me love declarations like everyday is V-Day.  I think she does like me well beyond the call of duty.  Never mentioned money.  I am going to make the effort to see her again.

Seven-UP the 20 yo fat cock ladyboy is not interested in me much, but has stayed in touch and we chatted on V-Day.  Never asked for money.

Fanta the 41 yo MILF I met on the boat and spent 3 days with in Manila is old enough to have quickly realized I am not going to be the meal ticket she was hoping for.  She wanted us to stay true to each other for 2 years until she completes her housemaid contract in the Gulf.  She hasn't even started it.  Poor thing is on stand-by in Manila because of the corona virus.  She did mention how she is broke, but I pretended not to understand to avoid setting a Western Union precedent.  We exchanged heart text messages on V-Day, but did not chat and likely will become distant.

There were a few more ladyboys and GGs on the trip that I did not properly feature, so never mind about them.  There is also a Roy Et 19 yo ladyboy from the Issan trip I did last year who is still pining away for me...

The irony of it all is that I spent Valentine's Day all by myself...

Happy belated Valentine's Day gentlemen!

Rom

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, seven said:

I like 7up, Rom. :biggrin:

Me too 7, I intend to spend more time with 7up and that thick cock of hers on a forthcoming trip.  She is the kind who will go along with group sex with other ladyboys or GGs and I want her on Team Rom.

EPILOGUE TO THE NON-TR

It's now been almost a month since I am back in the US and there were some interesting developments regarding 4 of the fucks from the trip:

Coca-Cola the 19 yo ladyboy with bolt-ons I picked up on Jomtien beach and moved in to my hotel for the duration of my stay no longer calls me every day.  She was clearly looking for a relationship and, as she is very attractive, she may have found one already.  Either that or she may be working in one of the ladyboy bars in Pattaya (from where she called me once!) but so far I have not seen any pics of her here or at the other (Pyongyang) Board.  

Pepsi-Cola the 21 yo pinoy student from Manila called me in a moment of desperation (or encenation?!) saying she missed me like crazy and she was going to go work at Mixed Nuts (Manila’s only ladyboy bar!) because she needed money to help her mother.  I don’t think she has what it takes to be a prostitute.  She may have been hoping I offered to send money. I did not.  And I told her not to go work at Mixed Nuts as any money she made she would be peer-pressured to spend on silicone surgery and "shabu" methamphetamines.

Sprite the 18 yo Negros ladyboy who wanted to go to AC-- WENT BACK TO SCHOOL INSTEAD to finish high school as I had advised her to do.  I like to think I was the decisive influence and, if so, that someone’s life will likely be a little better and cleaner because of me.  In going back to school, she now looks like a he (see the before-and-after pic at the end of this post).

Fanta the 41 yo MILF I met on the boat and spent 3 days with in Manila had a PREGNANCY SCARE! which at my age is the last thing I expected.  We did have like 30 seconds of unprotected sex when she jumped me, but my restraint prevailed and I pulled out nowhere near ejaculation.  I explained to her why it would be like a 1-in-a-million chance for a man my age to get a woman her age pregnant with pre-cum if any even was present.  She was all agitated her period was a few days late and I told her to just do a pregnancy test.  She went and got one, but instead of doing it right away she waited until I was up and online to do it in my presence (how romantic!).  The test was unresponsive (neither the control nor the pregnancy lines appeared !) and, at that point, I feared she might be playing games with me and told her to stop bothering me as I could not possibly have impregnated her.  A couple days later her period came.

All this, gentlemen, to say what you already know:  Our mongering occasionally touches in significant ways the lives of those we boom-boom recreationally.

Party on!

Rom

1171997679_spritebefore-after.thumb.jpg.a81db3ea2f6567f2b1ca687d246f2fb5.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Rom, I really enjoy reading all your reports. The words and photos are something to brighten up these current days for those of us who are out of Thailand and unable to travel. In my opinion the other forum has suffered due to your absence. Please keep up the great work.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 2/3/2020 at 12:46 PM, Rom said:

The reason: drugs!  She is too far gone into "shabu" (crystal meth) to be a reliable Rom groupie.  Not that I fear what she might do to me, but last time she got into all sorts of ladyboy-2-ladyboy conflicts that I don’t want to be managing anymore.  You would not know she is a junkie by looking at her as she remains deliciously cutie.  Obviously, having mentioned drugs I can’t show her pic.   

Smart!!!!!