The 2019 Romscars After-Party: A Non-TR LIVE from the Playgrounds

Rom

This is a crazy trip. How did you decide to push to this part of Negros from Manila ? 

It's not an attitude to criticize other BMs' ladyboys pics. Anyone can flame down anyone's pics since ladyboy seldom look like perfect girls. Not even going to PY, I could flame Pattaya threads' pics when I see their ladyboys compared to those of my photo collection. 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:57 AM, Rom said:

botched circumcisions!

Guys often talk about how the PI girls have "botched circumcisions" but IMO a less than perfect circumcision is preferable to an anteater style cock with the foreskin covering the whole head.  The Philippines is a great hunting ground for guys who prefer a more natural femboy look.  

On 1/26/2020 at 11:30 AM, stoolpusher said:

Great TR so far Rom

Thanks SP.  I call it a non-TR because I leave some stuff out, mostly the GGs.  But in the next post I will showcase one for a change.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, stoolpusher said:

It must be the screwy religious beliefs that make the PI girls so frowned upon.

I guess you mean "frowned upon" by their own pinoy people who see them as sinners ... ?

To me what annoys me is that they are frowned upon by farang keyboard warriors who do not hesitate to disparage them by comparison to the Thais.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:36 PM, Pdoggg said:

(...) IMO a less than perfect circumcision is preferable to an anteater style cock with the foreskin covering the whole head (...)

"Anteater" ?  They wish.  To me anteater makes me think long and probing.  Like Longmint.  I rather compare the Thai phimosis cocks to mole rats:

molerat.jpg.105d9529c629f7493a109bbe1f602d82.jpg

On 1/27/2020 at 8:50 AM, P&G said:

This is a crazy trip. How did you decide to push to this part of Negros from Manila ? 

I had heard one of the Philippines best beaches--Sugar Beach--was nearby and I decided to go check it out for myself.  I knew that ladyboys would happen along the way, as they did.  And yes the beach was awesome. As were the ladyboys.

I got another BM question by private message that I choose to answer in the open and in the vague.  It was about one of the ladyboys that I call Sprite because she is a bit elf-like and she drinks Sprite.

sprite01.thumb.JPG.699cc49dc7b948a37ac70c2c4614f5cf.JPG

Sprite is a good kid.  She lives with her parents and 5 (?) siblings in the shack near where the pig (I paid for) was roasted and shared with the neighbors.  I met her on the beach together with another ladyboy and then they introduced me to more ladyboys.   They were all done with high school and were only too eager to hang out with me all day as they said I was the first foreigner they ever met.  I showed them all a good time with what to us farangs amounts to pocket change.  It was a bit awkward when I met Sprite's parents who were both younger than me.  Even one of the grandfathers seemed younger.  It was Sprite who led me to the St. Paul festival in a nearby town where I rooted for her neighborhood troupe, which Sprite was a member of.  When she saw that I enjoy drinking coconut water, she would fetch me coconuts from the tree tops even though I would ask her not to because I feared she might fall and hurt herself on my account.  In the end, Sprite begged me to take her with me back to Manila and I was tempted, but wiser heads prevailed.  We will stay in touch and who knows next time?  Here are some memories of Sprite:

sprite03.thumb.JPG.23d9e83411e791c7541bdc571037fe42.JPG

sprite04.thumb.JPG.550b91f0a0ea342878b2d03807bcb538.JPG

sprite05.thumb.JPG.eeb07ab81f910e6a5e746a2867e99d40.JPG

sprite06.thumb.JPG.11709ea5e15ef6becef1f3e82a8efc5a.JPG

sprite07.thumb.JPG.3e5b7b377bb6b8a576e2e5eec0f1afe9.JPG

sprite08.thumb.jpg.8bb92bb268ea26c86e44457d8fd1bfab.jpg

Sprite09.thumb.jpg.6c2076a0fbc5d4e9156caa055a1835cb.jpg

sprite10.thumb.jpg.67dcd47ec97a05ce1cb291409833a0b2.jpg

• Like 5

Its so good to see the other side of our scene away from the bars and getting to see them all enjoying a day with family and friends. I have said before a lot of tourists there and Thailand treat them like a peace of meat or a trophy ... well done rom

• Like 3

On 1/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, Pdoggg said:

Guys often talk about how the PI girls have "botched circumcisions" but IMO a less than perfect circumcision is preferable to an anteater style cock with the foreskin covering the whole head.  The Philippines is a great hunting ground for guys who prefer a more natural femboy look.  

Agree with the circumcision bit for sure. Been with a fili girl ( a nurse) and she told me of the procedure. Not one you would want to endure really. They are certainly not done with the aim of a cosmetic enhancement!. But still better than not being done.

Said her teenage years included swimming at the local waterhole and getting banged by her friends while there. Could be worse things to do I suppose?.

My return to Manila involved a 6-hour bus ride from where I was in western Negros island to the main city of Bacolod where I took a boat for a 20-hour sailing trip to Manila. A flight would have taken me less than 2 hours, but I love to travel by boat.   As you see in the pics below, it was a big boat like a cruise ship and I availed myself of an individual cabin with private bathroom, including a bath tub big enough for 2.  There are different levels of accommodation--the cheapest being a huge open area with rows and rows of bunk beds and then it gets more expensive in cabins with different levels of comfort and occupancy.  The boat has a big cafeteria-style restaurant for everyone and a smaller restaurant for the passengers in the more exclusive cabins.  It also has a shop, a hairdresser, a videoke room, a chapel.  Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included in the fare.  Beer is extra and costs US$1.5 a can. Here are some pics I took around the boat, including of big cocks on their way to Manila for betting cockfighting:

boat01.thumb.JPG.aa4dd21c536c686281b788c72b5711e3.JPG

boat04.thumb.JPG.5626804fbdcd407044d3f3a078301b33.JPG

boat02.thumb.JPG.b694f5542a299863df9892bc98319008.JPG

boat03.thumb.JPG.6d265705d6fc8c1c619b785e37867a7f.JPG

boat05.thumb.JPG.2cb93e12a21c37ca7918615cd8cce602.JPG

boat06.thumb.JPG.889e79d37a21d6623411d5719ec493af.JPG

boat07.thumb.JPG.f0c4bd13d51b816b39deed0fe15f4371.JPG

boat08.thumb.JPG.5d0c26680cb24f7a986ab25002e1f537.JPG

boat09.thumb.JPG.ded6ca8fc4fc920eaede2eb255945b5f.JPG

boat10.thumb.JPG.c30e42dd3ae574c14982551772505da8.JPG

As you might have guessed from my Hitler videos, I am a bit of a World War II buff.  That's a view of the Pacific war theather's famous Corregidor Island (closer on the horizon) from my cabin window.  That's where MacArthur held the fort as long as he could before getting out and saying "I shall return!"  The island fell to the japs who were kicked out for good 3 years later when the Americans won the war.

boat11.thumb.JPG.401b3a173cf6b4020a3501268fc84cf3.JPG

Let me cut to the chase:  My greatest motivation for boat-traveling in the Philippines is to spend much of the trip in the room having sex.  That's a given when I am bringing a companion along, but alas it was not the case on this sailing.  But in a boat with over a thousand passengers it is not so difficult for a sexyman like me to find company.  The biggest impediment is time.  My trip started at 11 pm, which made it difficult to score a sleepover buddy before the night's festivities (live singing show) were over at 1 AM.  So immediately after dumping my luggage on the cabin, I went on a quick hostile recognizance mission of the whole ship looking for a target of opportunity.  Finding none, I set up camp on the cafeteria where the live singing show was taking place.  Being the only foreigner, and a playful one at that, I attracted the attention of the band and sang along with them.  There were no ladyboys around, but hopefully one of the senoritas would be attracted and send a signal.  But it did not happen.  When the show finished, everybody dissipated and I retired alone to my luxury cabin for what was the first night of solo-sleeping in almost 3 weeks.  I was awoken at 6 AM by the boat's extremely loudspeakers "morning prayer" and call for breakfast (6:30-8:30), which I skipped.  Got up later and stuck around the cabin somewhat lethargic wondering if it was even worth going on the prowl...

But at 11 AM or so, on the prowl I went.  Looked everywhere and not a single ladyboy on the boat.  Young or old.  Ugly or Sexy.  None.  Plenty of GGs of course, but none sending the "hit me" signals, which meant I had to do it the hard way.  Pick an attractive enough one, figure out if she is available (like not traveling with husband or relatives) and make a move.  I spotted one attractive enough MILF by herself. I proceeded to observe her to see if she was traveling alone.  I followed her around the boat from a non-threatening distance.   She was headed to her riff-raff class deck and once I was there I could not think of anything better than to implausibly go over to her bunk asking for directions to the cafeteria.  I think she (and all the dudes around) figured what I was up to, but she smiled and offered to guide me. 

Fanta01.thumb.JPG.cdf0e4eeb5478d2c59f6163a906114e3.JPG

fanta02.thumb.JPG.66517d5b75f8e934a48b5d3ecf308030.JPG

Fanta03.thumb.JPG.7086a91b1073ea18957e6a68526c09a4.JPG

Fanta04.thumb.JPG.7d41d92b38e1f82512eece3571935200.JPG

Fanta06.thumb.JPG.126d984c449f465b8e3ea3b388f222fe.JPG

Fanta05.thumb.JPG.fcbf9f87b8da0a25258aab12bb604640.JPG

Fanta07.thumb.JPG.7ed6cf82d08318bc046b5df7095be4e4.JPG

Fanta08.thumb.JPG.78424b90b4112e954ade413f4825beee.JPG

I invited the MILF to eat in the exclusive restaurant and she accepted.  I had age-assessed her in her 30s, but she was actually 41.  She was a simple lady who had worked as a housemaid in one of the Arab sheikdoms and was going back to Manila for another stint in Dubai.  I have a thing for Filipino maids from back in the 1990s when I lived in Hong Kong.  We talked over lunch, we took pics on the boat deck and I bought her an ice cream and a tank top in the boat shop.  Then I invited her to try it in my room, She resisted but I insisted telling her she could charge her phone for free (as opposed to pay-charge machines elsewhere on the boat) and watch TV with me.  The rest is history.  Let's call her Fanta as in F for fucking all the way to Manila for the 6 hours we had left on the trip.

fanta09.thumb.JPG.aa21de6bb09449789f06d042a3eadfdc.JPG

Fanta10.thumb.JPG.b6ae77ed01f0cd59148eac0a1a2b0d2c.JPG

Fanta11.JPG

fanta12.JPG

Fanta13.JPG

Fanta14.JPG

Fanta15.JPG

Fanta16.JPG

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Then I invited her to try it in my room, She resisted but I insisted telling her she could charge her phone for free (as opposed to pay-charge machines elsewhere on the boat) and watch TV with me.  The rest is history. 

You got game Rom!    :drinks:

• Like 1

Reminds me a bit of the Titanic with a long queue in steerage with the first class passengers living in the lap of luxury.  Her pic on the bow (or stern) also reminds me of the Titanic. But Jack and Rose weren't protected by Saint Therese of the baby Jesus while you guys were, hence a safe journey!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rom said:

My return to Manila involved a 6-hour bus ride from where I was in western Negros island to the main city of Bacolod where I took a boat for a 20-hour sailing trip to Manila. A flight would have taken me less than 2 hours, but I love to travel by boat...

...

This is what makes your trip (and trip report) even greater. Instead of filling posts saying "I have been in the same bars as my forum mates", you're telling us new adventures, new places discovery, new ways of traveling and new ways of meeting ladyboys. I had the feeling this could be possible after my trip in the Philippines but I had decided not to go back there since no one had been able to show another way. I didn't believe it would be possible. 

Well, you've done it. I might change my mind in the next few years.  Glad to read this. 

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Reminds me a bit of the Titanic with a long queue in steerage with the first class passengers living in the lap of luxury.  Her pic on the bow (or stern) also reminds me of the Titanic. But Jack and Rose weren't protected by Saint Therese of the baby Jesus while you guys were, hence a safe journey!

Don't worry too much for Rom.  He might be smart enough to find a boat captain able to make this trip without going through the icebergs.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Nice report Rom. You have whetted my appetite to visit the Phils, as I've never been there before.
Nice MILF you scored. I alyways look out for the 30+ ones. They tend to be better in the room and more fun outside of it.
Keep it coming.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

You got game Rom!:drinks:

Thanks Pdoggg.  I like to think of myself as unsinkable.  Or as the iceberg.   Is this drafting vague enough for comfort ? B)

12 hours ago, P&G said:

This is what makes your trip (and trip report) even greater. Instead of filling posts saying "I have been in the same bars as my forum mates", you're telling us new adventures, new places discovery, new ways of traveling and new ways of meeting ladyboys. I had the feeling this could be possible after my trip in the Philippines but I had decided not to go back there since no one had been able to show another way. I didn't believe it would be possible. 

Well, you've done it. I might change my mind in the next few years.  Glad to read this. 

Don't worry too much for Rom.  He might be smart enough to find a boat captain able to make this trip without going through the icebergs.  :biggrin:

Thanks P&G.  A man does not live by barfines alone.   The drawback to the ship not having sunk is that I may be stuck with the MILF longer than expected.  More on that later in the non-TR.

11 hours ago, Duncan said:

Nice report Rom. You have whetted my appetite to visit the Phils, as I've never been there before.
Nice MILF you scored. I alyways look out for the 30+ ones. They tend to be better in the room and more fun outside of it.
Keep it coming.

Thanks Duncan.  You sound familiar from PY.  Not going to risk a wild guess, but definitely one of the bad puppies in the hateful Kim's hit list... Let's meet if and when you come to Manila.

So where were we?

Yes; Fanta the MILF.  We made tender passionate love all afternoon and me always the gentleman asked her if she wanted to stay the night with me at the hotel in Manila (the boat was scheduled to dock at 8 PM).  She said her sister was going to be at the pier and she had to go with her and I was like "Lady I wash my hands!"   I would not see her again as she had to go back to her riff-raff bunkers for disembarkation, while I did it on the posh.

Having fucked all afternoon, I seriously contemplated sleeping alone, but Pepsi-Cola (the mall ladyboy previously featured) was pestering me with text messages, so I told her to come over and she did.  No clubbing with free-rider ladyboy extras. Strictly: shower and sleep and morning wood up her crapper.  I find her very attractive.  Definitely boyish but with an ass that feels like a white woman's.  She was acting a little sassy this time.  Kept mentioning a Huawei phone that costs like US$300 and I pretended not to pay attention since that's way more buttfucking credits than she had earned.  She also started avoiding my picture-taking despite the fact that I already have all sorts of XXX pics from our first encounters.

Here are some deliberately low-quality pics of her as to avoid repostings all over the internet.   Back in my PY days I would be posting all kinds of explicit pics for the enjoyment of regular guys and haters alike.  Sorry guys, I am not ready to do it again just yet.  Call it PPYSD (Post PY Stress Disorder)...

Cheers

Rom

Pepsi01.thumb.JPG.4db374bce2b0be077e351a4992dca7e8.JPG

Pepsi02.thumb.JPG.7e9db11576e691712b2602b702702fe6.JPG

Pepsi03.thumb.JPG.76c8f50f30197e283bb7c7dea40d3f64.JPG

Pepsi04.thumb.JPG.de3edd52aa25f06afe8af25a66e8b701.JPG

Pepsi05.thumb.JPG.f9e84207682ceca178677d22fd696bca.JPG

Pepsi06.thumb.JPG.5a88e8b5408667ce8f49667a2e785b42.JPG

• Like 6

No sextrip to Asia is complete without a foray into bestiality.  Here is mine just yesterday:

sealions01.thumb.JPG.9e75a942594f92b9efbb0e0c9abfd0c2.JPG

sealions02.thumb.JPG.cd18dcc6dae78aa512c09926ebbf2539.JPG

sealions03.thumb.JPG.b2202cae6ebf16b87d7cf9f5f70dc475.JPG

sealions04.thumb.JPG.40e63ef48c18802aefc11e76ccce56fa.JPG

sealions05.thumb.JPG.2053d476da5bc698fa594012cb92b978.JPG

sealions06.thumb.JPG.03c6fd398ea24cc036e83ea9aa84c7c7.JPG

The answer is:  No!  But I wish I had.  Just a fleeting vision of pure beauty for this old, hardened traveler to wonderland...

What was I doing in a place with sea lions?   I will clarify on my next post.  It's like the hunter becomes the prey...

• Like 5

To quickly recap:  On my return boat trip to Manila I picked up a pinay MILF who got shafted at my cabin but declined to stay with me afterwards onshore in Manila where I reconnected instead with the ladyboy I had been with a week earlier and who remained sexually outstanding but started acting too sassy for my taste.

Well... after a couple nights with the ladyboy, the MILF called me back offering to stay with me indefinitely.  And I accepted, because, as I said, the ladyboy was getting too sassy for her own good.  And because I have this Filipino housemaid fetish back from my Tai-Pan days in HK.  When she showed up, it was TGFE (the T stands for "total") with us spending much of the last 3 days in bed making tender passionate love, interrupted only by quick dates to restaurants or a special date to Manila's Ocean World where I took the pics of the hot girl with the sea lion in the previous post, plus the pics below of my housemaid MILF.

To get rid of the ladyboy without making her loose face, I staged that I was checking out of the hotel and returning to America.  I packed everything up and called the porter to carry the bags down to storage.  It's not the first time I do this and the (amused) hotel staff play the drill beautifully.  My story is that I have to vacate the room by check-out time and that I am coming back later to get the luggage after one last business meeting.  My sleepovers invariably choose to go back to their homes right away and I just go get some lunch and by the time I get back all my stuff is right back in the room.

At PY (and here!?) I was sometimes accused of being "egotistical" and never is such accusation so deserved as when I allow (or fuel!) my casual sex partners affections into them hoping for something more.  That is precisely what I did with the housemaid who now hopes to stay in touch through her forthcoming 2-year stint in Dubai and to reunite afterwards with a view to a happily-ever-after.  While I can't be all that bad of a man to make someone feel like that, I must be borderline evil to generate such illusions, including to myself.  The MILF is a simple woman, who only had 2 sex partners in her entire life (her estranged husband and a short-lived tryst with another pinoy over 2 years ago).  A well-off, educated, clean cut, white partner like me is like a fairy tale prince in shining armor to her.  She has eagerly surrendered her body to my lust and spares no love declaration while I ravish her.   It breaks my heart to know I will probably break hers.  Again, after 3 days, I staged a tearful departure all the way to the airport departures level... And then I came right back out on the lower arrivals level, got into another taxi and headed straight out to AC !...

In the same illusory romantic vein, Coca-Cola the ladyboy I picked up on Jomtien Beach 3 weeks ago keeps calling to say she needs me and asking when I come back to Thailand.  And Coca-Cola is quite a different situation as she is 19 and far too gorgeous to be lacking in suitors. Unlike the MILF, she is a party girl and I am sure she has been with other punters since I left, and she could easily snare a much more eligible sexpat into the kind of living-together relationship she is begging me for.  I am seriously considering going back to Pattaya soon just to ride this illusion of love that is a monger's ultimate ego trip...

Am I a monster?  or just a healthy horny dude?

Sorry this is a far too long and introspective post for the intended FLASH nature of this non-TR.  I better post some pics and here are some of my MILF at Ocean World and at a club.  Sorry no naked pics.  She resisted them and the few ones I managed I don't have the heart to show them.

It's on to ladyboy-infested AC for the last leg of the trip...

MILF101.thumb.JPG.b9172acdbbf570d5f4046ba13565354d.JPG

MILF102.thumb.JPG.f384a98dbc4d1fe610990226a605a8ba.JPG

MILF103.thumb.JPG.84284d35a45234e3a53ae6971c0c1821.JPG

MILF104.thumb.JPG.f9afd650f8804a90d2ab860b295e032c.JPG

MILF105.thumb.JPG.ec51c490549c872f172a72e0be0c8098.JPG

MILF106.thumb.JPG.febe9ee22c732474c1dc06357b908765.JPG

MILF107.thumb.JPG.4006363f65302fe869dd679bbf55c7a3.JPG

MILF108.thumb.JPG.fcc7a544eec10441b70ba31453dc95ba.JPG

MILF109.thumb.JPG.6c800b625cb7ae74a46e7cda17bf7647.JPG

MILF110.thumb.JPG.bde6489afb6b2b68aceb224b15713c5b.JPG

MILF111.thumb.JPG.769877d8afc9596f5518d6b9fd40d533.JPG

MILF112.thumb.JPG.175c7a6d535c7f74054c51f331fd6af7.JPG

• Like 7

I am now in Angeles City (AC) where I am widely known throughout the ladyboy grapevine.   In fact, several of the ladyboys I had been with on my previous trip in September last year had for weeks been expecting me to call on them to resume our group activities the moment I arrive.  Problem is I have decided to break off with one of them that had been officiously my "main lady."  The reason: drugs!  She is too far gone into "shabu" (crystal meth) to be a reliable Rom groupie.  Not that I fear what she might do to me, but last time she got into all sorts of ladyboy-2-ladyboy conflicts that I don’t want to be managing anymore.  You would not know she is a junkie by looking at her as she remains deliciously cutie.  Obviously, having mentioned drugs I can’t show her pic.   All this to say that I decided to start over and arrive in AC without being committed to anyone. 

So on my first night I went out around 10:30 PM knowing that I had a short window to meet new ladyboys before the word got out that I was in town.  The scene was much different than I expected: No swarms of ladyboys are to be found anymore parading in front of Phillies Sports Grill.  The police does not allow them, as well as on Walking Street unless accompanied by a punter.  I had never seen it this bad.  A few daring (desperate?) ones just seem to circulate in the shadows and may pause near Phillies in the hope that a foreigner will chat with them in which case they are safe.  If they loiter too long, the policemen at the entrance of Walking Street may pounce.  It’s a buyers market!

Where you can still find a few strutting their stuff is further down Fields Av. at the corner of the Manson Drugstore and down the cross street that shoots off from it.  Also next door in front of the 7-11.  They mix with the GGs and 1 or 2 ladyboys handing out printed massage parlor cards, which seem to spare them from the cops.

That’s where by chance I found a couple ladyboys I had not met before.  Perhaps they were clueless as to the risk they were taking.  Immediately I could tell one of them was fresh off the farm as she had that barely femboy look I cherish (and some of you abhor!  I know!  Please don’t say it!).  She also impressed me as a smart kid as her selling pitch to me was:

“You are in luck sir.  This is my first time out looking for a customer.  You can be my first!”

Whether or not I would be, I could tell she was as fresh as it gets.  I decided to cash my chips for the night and whisked her away to my hotel before any of my old acquaintances saw us.  We spent the next 2 nights and 1 day in bed before they finally caught up to me and began showing up at the reception of the hotel where they know I stay.  As to my new find, she was a very sweet GFE as she was really into deep kissing this old perv.  On the second night, she also started saying she loves me, but had to accept the fact that her senior-ranking ladyboys were coming to lay their claims on me.

And Yes! she is of legal age and has a government ID to prove it.  Her real or girlie names don't matter.  She is so fresh, so call her Fresca as all my partners this trip seem to have soft drink names.  And if any of you meets her anytime soon, pls be gentle with her.  She is not yet hardened by the harsh life she has been forced by economic need to embark on.

fresca01.thumb.jpg.90c46734372361a70c50c44771bc9f68.jpg

fresca02.thumb.jpg.cd24642e300bb86eaca85fadcf9cbb79.jpg

fresca03.thumb.jpg.a5f505557c532553c9d913b2a08e4990.jpg

fresca04.jpg.778a60b77037b8decbf4927f48b82155.jpg

fresca05.thumb.jpg.972710318af87c7c462d7c06f8f87f56.jpg

fresca06.thumb.jpg.b4eb6bd715c17f4dfb2e33c5b94e80b4.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

On 2/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, duke007 said:

Great start on AC , looking forward to the rest Rom :good:   And yes I did give you a 'like' :wink:

Thanks Duke. Always held you in high regard at PY where I called on you to be the auditor of last year’s Romscars vote in case any BM doubted my tallying.  Gave you a 'like' also.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, seven said:

Nice , Rom! 

Thanks seven.   I got one coming up called Seven-UP that you gonna like.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:17 PM, Duncan said:

The guys at PY missing out a lot.  (...)

Thanks Duncan.  I’m glad you said it.  If I did, I would sound braggy…

heartcross.png.92e1741b58349657dc342cc57b5c6556.pngToday’s post is one I hesitated to make but feel I have to because it’s about something that makes me question what the fuck am I doing here at the opposite end of the world chasing youngsters whose lives are so precarious… Here goes:

On my previous visit to AC in September 2018, one of my dearest ladyboy friends there was nowhere to be found and had remained unreachable afterwards… Sadly, I just learned yesterday she had died the day I arrived in AC.  She did not die here, but in her home province of Samar.  She was in her mid-20s.  The cause, according to her cousin who told me (and sent the 2 heartbreaking pics below) was “neck cancer.”  Does she mean throat cancer?  I don’t have the heart to ask the clinical details and she would not know them anyway.   Immediately I thought “cancer” might be a cover for AIDS as is often the case for victims who want to avoid the stigma.  Although HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) related throat cancer is a plausible LONG TERM outcome for someone who engages frequently in unprotected oral sex with HPV-infected partners.  But to strike in your 20s ???  It’s just too sad.

Her chosen girl name was Lindsay and I had featured her in a PY TR as “Bulbasaur” in a Pokemon-spoof of her big cock with a bulbous head.  An upside of having been banned there and my posts obliterated is that her nude pics are no longer available, which now makes me feel less selfish for having posted them for the WOW!-factor and +1s her huge cock generated.

I don’t know what else to say.  Lindsay was a good person trying to provide for herself and her family.  I recall her fondness for dressing up to my cosplay wishes and then we would bring Walking Street to a stop with every monger and bargirl gawking at her sexyness.  In 2013, I wanted to bring her to Pattaya as part of an AC volleyball team to compete at the LBWVB and I dropped all sorts of posted hints at PY but the invitation never came.  She was so looking forward to it and kept prodding me in subsequent years to make it happen.  I never imagined I would be chipping in for her wake.

And speaking of PY, perhaps someone can relay the sad news over there for the handful of BMs who knew her.   If I post the obituary myself, it will be hoovered.

Not much of an obituary to have a monger post about you in a ladyboys Forum, but likely this is the only obituary Lindsay will get.  Here’s to the memory of a fallen angel from Angeles City:

lindsayRIP1.jpg.9dbcdefa87dc264eccfbf0f261455c16.jpg

lindsayRIP2.thumb.jpg.4133e4055d83972375bc0203cc97ac38.jpg

And here's how I remember Lindsay and her cousin Mitch at pool volleyball practice and partying with me:

ACTeam01.thumb.JPG.fa58427e95e4f12768aa7db41334592a.JPG

Lindsay02.thumb.JPG.71b13029ab166ccbffa53dcaca70ff9e.JPG

And here is the whole Dream Team that never made it to the LBWVB.  We would have taken Pattaya by storm and put to rest the myth that Thai ladyboys are prettier than the Pinays...

ACTeam02.jpg.a674cbcd4d0f21a82d2ecc197da29d9e.jpg

ACTeam03.JPG.6beddced90c25b4b1401456580e665af.JPG

ACTeam04.thumb.jpg.2c489566bc93474255ebee197e5b21f8.jpg

ACTeam05.thumb.jpg.4681b28239bcd77235cd7cacac094649.jpg

ACTeam06.jpg.060d12a632b18be5a8d11df1dc978a27.jpg

ACTeam07.thumb.jpg.7c85fc268448407a66aec472b2814ed2.jpg

And just Lindsay...

Lindsay04.thumb.JPG.806663047300b8ed61c36f661a89ed0b.JPG

Lindsay06.JPG.dacadaaf04932f7f83d3c39dc861f035.JPG

Lindsay03.JPG.39f55f358c0a537b11dc3198b690f4ec.JPG

Lindsay01.JPG.cf54c92ff325157c3b82c1f9ec2008b7.JPG

Lindsay07.thumb.JPG.d3670be04edb33a2bf8dd440ca196322.JPG

Lindsay08.JPG.0172cb9ac65fde3df124b1c9fc6b04d7.JPG

Lindsay09.JPG.e1c306b521bee26c39d200bc0d7856d1.JPG

Lindsay10.thumb.JPG.7016792bbb74f7b9e5d4828e058e9bc8.JPG

Lindsay11.JPG.9f9dac34ad406426d7c7796c0baaca82.JPG

Lindsay12.JPG.45e90ceacadf6e6e044f3d1221a69854.JPG

Lindsay05.thumb.JPG.a9fdea2286dee3d6652421cb4c61312d.JPG

I miss you Lindsay.

Rom

• Like 8

On 2/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, Pdoggg said:

RIP Lindsay.   Was the pic of the girls and the tower taken at Pattis Point?

Yes. Padi's Point AC.  There is another one in Manila and a few more elsewhere I haven't been to.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, ArchieBunker said:

Great reporting.  You know I would "stalk" you from a safe distance and feed off your scraps!!!  :biggrin:

Total shame about Lindsay.  RIP.  That pic of her resting in her coffin was rather creepy BUT I am glad you posted it.  Its the truth and its part of the story......

Thanks Archie B.

23 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Thanks for a great TR @Rom. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Lindsay, may she rest in peace.

Thanks Quietguy.

10 hours ago, Duncan said:

Very sad news.   I'l relay it to PY.

Thanks D.  I saw it and I saw also that you mentioned me as the source of the news and the photo, but then such mention was hoovered out. Predictably ruthless!  Hope next you don't get banned for it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the last heartbreaking post, it would be crass to follow with one of me fucking one or more of Lindsay’s AC ladyboy friends who camped in my room to mourn her and seek in me the solace and refuge that a father figure can best provide in times of incomprehensible loss.  There were four of us in my bed holding each other tight, dozing off in and out of reality, interspersed with tearful kissing and stifled, melancholic sex that perhaps I should not have enjoyed, but came naturally and felt right.

So, for this post I will instead rewind the tape a week back in time to Manila and give a flash of a botched sex encounter such as can happen to even the most experienced of players.

This being a ladyboy forum, I am reporting on my ladyboy encounters.  But there have also been GGs on this trip.  I posted about the MILF one I picked up on the boat and later joined me in Manila.  But there have been a couple more.  Not in Pattaya where the Jomtien beach ladyboy (Coca-Cola) latched on to me 24/7 early in the trip draining me of seed to the point I had neither the space nor the stamina to get afternoon delights from GGs as I do on most trips when she-cock fatigue eventually strikes.  But in Manila I had the time for pussy since the ladyboy I sorta hooked up with (Pepsi-Cola) only came for partying and sleepovers in the evening after she finished classes; plus I was staying in the Ermita area where freelance GGs abound.

You may have heard of Manila’s mongering landmark LA Cafe which is like BKK’s Thermae only much nicer and open around the clock.  There are P4P women there 24/7 from occasional dabblers to full time pros.  Ladyboys are not allowed period.  Besides the women, the food at Manila cafe is pretty good, there is live music on the top floor and there are TV screens everywhere to watch all kinds of sports matches worldwide.  I love to hang out in there, especially for lunch while ogling the women I have no intention to fuck.  At least not right away.  Many of those women hit on me or come flying to my table if there is eye contact.  I tell them right away I am not looking as to not waste their time.  Sometimes they move on, sometimes they insist.  When they insist, most times I stand my ground, but occasionally I succumb.  BTW, when you hook up, there is a ridiculous barfine-like drink add-on (350 pesos???) that can easily be evaded by leaving LA Cafe separately and some minutes apart.

So here’s what happened:  I was having a late lunch, several hoes hit on me; one of them must have said something right (? anal OK ?).  She was not exactly Miss Philippines, but I could tell she had a nice young, firm body unsagged by childbirth, so I took the deal.  Right away things started to go bad, as not only she did not cooperate in evading the barfine but she made sure to order the expensive drink that proxies for it.  By the time we got to the room she had abandoned all pretense of attraction and I knew the best I could hope for would be to stick it in and us mutually faking orgasms to get it over with.  When I did stick it in, she started protesting saying it was too big, which only made me fuck her frantically while she let me, which I knew would not be very long.  I also grabbed my camera to at least take a couple pics to add to my archives.  Predictably, she got even more hostile with me taking pics and ejected me.  I told her to get washed and get out and gave her a fraction of the fare.  She actually looked better than the pics below.  Hope you enjoy those pics and the story because I sure did NOT enjoy the fuck.

Back tomorrow with ladyboys.

R

hoe01.thumb.jpg.b540441d7b4b8b03cae4fd79417f060a.jpg

hoe02.thumb.jpg.ff2bda8398a822e42a8bbd5fa16ff2b6.jpg

hoe03.thumb.jpg.c0c158f707245c4acfa12f6a37bfbb2c.jpg

hoe04.jpg.5926ff7282d72ecb5cbf7ddb70cada41.jpg

hoe05.thumb.jpg.00e216bdacde91285b87087d32096f87.jpg

hoe06.thumb.jpg.aa9ec0c5758e0913a1dc0f23f08d3683.jpg

hoe07.thumb.jpg.3b658d5bcac9a19b95f870ac073e4fbb.jpg

• Like 3

Seems like my previous post with all the tips about the LA Cafe and a naked GG did not generate much interest.   Then let's go back to ladyboys with big juicy cocks.  Featured below is Seven-Up one of my faves from AC.   She is posted somewhere else here in The Romscars Cub painted gold as the MVP of the 2018 Daddy Rom Invitational Naked Pool Volleyball Event.   Great fuck and not clingy like the others.  She comes visit my room and always finds an excuse to get right back out.  Has the thickest cock in AC.  Not so much length, but girth.  Plus I find her quite pretty and enjoy her company.  She used to be easy to find inside or outside Phillies accompanied by her wingsissy who is even hotter. But, as I mentioned, there is currently a police crackdown around Phillies and the ladyboys are scattered all over, or staying home.  The name is Bella but I call her Seven-Up as in seven inches up hers...

Seven-UP01.thumb.JPG.f7e5fe855e9c0a04b69f50d5c20ed30f.JPG

Seven-UP02.thumb.JPG.a4a741367809363963061e6774235ec0.JPG

Seven-UP03.thumb.JPG.f275f76d4b5f5b2c3b7feea6a60f693c.JPG

Seven-UP04.thumb.JPG.df62c47e4c997485993b77e775e23303.JPG

Seven-UP05.thumb.JPG.fb0cd779a8c41e06c3e06e2f913e4c42.JPG

Seven-UP06.thumb.JPG.58e0bd7cf8bcdad046caabaa355773bd.JPG

Seven-UP07.thumb.JPG.898c04c891fd43deb9d6aad0ea29eba6.JPG

Seven-UP08.thumb.JPG.885a3f2fb7355ce69cce16962b6cffc8.JPG

Seven-UP09.thumb.JPG.1f8a469fb77a4c612ceb2a1d556141a5.JPG

Seven-UP10.thumb.JPG.b0516ef7c2e9a2c3955986f8e4de7950.JPG

Seven-UP11.thumb.JPG.c1376a75c924201e23df9764b5878030.JPG

Seven-UP12.thumb.JPG.56f32a433737ceb69117f35966ff860c.JPG