The 2019 Romscars After-Party: A Non-TR LIVE from the Playgrounds

Rom

Thanks Quinn.  Great Photoshop job.  So great, it took me like 30 seconds to figure out my name on the can.  I kept looking at the cock instead to see where I had supposedly left my mark... What can I say?  I like big cocks and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny that when a ladyboy walks in with an itty bitty weiner he aint gonna be no winner.

Coca-Cola is all about the COCK.  Mine that is. She has a predilection for giving me Sumata masturbation but always cums herself first before I can even get close to it.  She also constantly wants frotting with me on top, but for me is difficult because her cock is so rock hard with a forward bent, it bores into my belly. She is constantly asking me to fuck her, more times than my middle-age enables me to.  But when I do fuck her, it's like a torture chamber with she wriggling in pain and begging for mercy in Thai.  And then when I finish she expects me to immediately start all over again as if I were a teenager myself.  For such a horny-for-my cock sissy, however, the one thing she does not seem to be into is giving (me?) blowjobs.  She only puts mouth to cock in the context of a 69 and even so she quickly shifts to manual mode.  I was starting to think I taste bad or something, so I had to get a second opinion at soi Yamato and everything is OK.

Yesterday she played with my glow-in-the-dark condoms:

glow01.thumb.jpg.1a82f97891632a22fa67e68cb213128a.jpg

glow02.thumb.jpg.78544afb9b0200a6ab428907c320ff74.jpg

glow03.thumb.jpg.0894fea6789fe126a46285f242d43104.jpg

glow04a.thumb.jpg.358384c6822ee0ed12d883ee8ac3af52.jpg

glow05.thumb.JPG.e02adc5993aa5d9a13158cce9d4aa347.JPG

glow06.thumb.JPG.dc17e6d3b909a7d803806d2237d351e3.JPG

glow07.thumb.JPG.4d6715190325e113493eb4f0af54f2a6.JPG

glow08.thumb.JPG.c0b46a214dd4f64036ff5dbf1dad7b55.JPG

glow09.thumb.JPG.61e613157af0efa9865805643a034a5f.JPG

glow10.thumb.JPG.afd6ae4850673861b79d74cefb6b2060.JPG

Romscarswise:  PARTY ON !

• Like 5

NEWSFLASH from Pyongyang:

In PY's Baby Boom thread, BM oldlover had posted one pic he took of my PERSONAL birthday wishes to him that I had written on wee Eye's back for her to show him during the party.  This morning I looked again and that pic was gone.  Seems the Kims made oldlover remove it.  I guess I am to them what Trotsky was to Stalin: even after being forced into exile, any vestige of my virtuosity is a thorn on their dictatorial egos.

Well dear Kims: I could repost here oldlover's hoovered pic but I would not want to give you even a remote copyright pretext to have it hoovered.  Here is one of mine again that looks just like the one he took.  For the sake of FREE SPEECH:

oldlover2.thumb.jpg.1e9957b5ce7498bbe3c4b2812d25be35.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Harry said:

I do not understand here. You say that you are banned there but in your above post you say that you can post there. If you post there then how can you be banned.

I think he said that oldlover posted the picture.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Harry said:

I agree with what you say but having a read of his post again, he does say that he went to have a look at the Baby Boom thread this morning and that oldlover's post was not there. If he can go there and see that then he would be still a member surely.

All I am saying if he is still a member there then he is not banned.

Is this a problem for you?

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Well he continually goes on about being banned but appears to not be. He either is or not. I could not give two hoots if he is or not but if he is not banned and has access then why rant on that he is.

Don't read his stuff then if it bothers you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Harry said:

I do not understand here. You say that you are banned there but in your above post you say that you can post there. If you post there then how can you be banned.

As far as I know, it's not prohibited to be smart sometimes (unless maybe one has lived too long under the PY pressure). Rom's post is all very clear and easy to understand at first reading without any risk to be mistaken, even for me, without using a translator. When a c... doesn't want to understand, he can't understand. 

• Like 1

Good morning gentlemen... and what the hell happened here while I was sodomizing Coca-Cola followed by a much-needed good night's sleep ?

I guess a good old-fashioned brawl can't hurt the thread's view count...

Nothing was hoovered so far, but "Harry" (who I suspect to be the PY troublemaker who goes by the initials J L ) used up all his threadfucking allowance at The Romscars Club.  If he posts any more shit like he has, please no one waste their time answering it, because it is just going to magically disappear.

My personal thanks to seven, Duncan, P&G and Woodie for riding the fool while I was away and to Quinn for expanding my artistic horizons into scribbled messages on ladyboys' panties... Why did I not think of that while I rocked at Pyongyang?

Now back to business:  what this thread needs is a good serving of condom-free cock and I will come back later with plenty of it.

For now, I am just going to answer Duncan's much pertinent query:

7 hours ago, Duncan said:

The Kims? Who the fuck are the Kims, Rom ?

"The Kims" dear Duncan, the Kims are the 5 autocratic, absolute rulers of Pyongyang :

Kim-Do-Uk         the Great Leader

Kim-Pee-Tsi      the Dear Leader

Kim-Ma-Gu        the Ferocious Leader

Kim-Al-Xp          the Absent Leader

and

Kim-Jang-Uar   the Supreme Leader

kimjongun.jpg.0c6575ac5a9d245def797efdaac44653.jpg

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Rom said:

"The Kims" dear Duncan, the Kims are the 5 autocratic, absolute rulers of Pyongyang :

Kim-Do-Uk         the Great Leader

Kim-Pee-Tsi      the Dear Leader

Kim-Ma-Gu        the Ferocious Leader

Kim-Al-Xp          the Absent Leader

and

Kim-Jang-Uar   the Supreme Leader

I would have preferred something more simple :

Kim Jong Un

Kim Jong Dois

Kim Jong Três

Kim Jong Quatro

Kim Jong Cinco ...

What allows many possibilities to name their followers as Mr Cover. ( Anyone able to understand this one, please PM me to get your reward :sign0184: )

• Like 1

Funny and practical P&G.  But then you would have to rank each of the Kims from 1 to 5.  I am curious how you would do it?  who you consider the #1 Kim now running the show at PY ? ...  and btw: are u Portuguese or Brazilian by any chance  ? (for using um, dois, tres, quatro, cinco...)

In the meantime over at PY, the Kims continue to preside over what has to be the greatest destruction of content in the History of Ladyboy Boards.  Now they went after another old account of mine—the Valar D account that had changed trip-reporting at PY as they knew it.  This time the Kims not only manually obliterated the thousands of “likes” to Zero! they also obliterated the number of posts to “Zero”, which means the one-of-a-kind content was not just hidden, it was deleted!  As far as I am concerned, THANK YOU!  It is liberating!  For me and for the dozens of ladyboys I had selfishly exposed for the benefit of a Board so poisoned by its own success that it puts the inflated egos of its caretakers ahead of its fiduciary duty (as highest-membership ladyboy Board) to serve as a depository for the ladyboy experience.  ALL ladyboy experience.  My destroyed content at PY is ALL fully backed up and I am looking forward to re-post the best of it here at The Romscars Club.

kimjongun2.jpg.132f54e3b401783a8c5a0754fac27f3b.jpg

• Like 1

The 5th is the admin-boss of the 4 you listed, but who seems to have surrendered editorial control to the 2 thick ones.  But enough of the Kims and PY politics.  Back to the non-TR from my current Pattaya stay.

To recap: a few days ago a ladyboy I met on the beach moved in with me at the hotel and I’ve gone along with it because she has a thick hard cock that reminds me of a Coca-Cola can.

Coca-Cola, as I call that ladyboy, has been a great arrangement to fuck non-stop on the cheap, but she has seriously cramped not just my butterflying on this trip, but also my bar experiences as no ladyboys bother with me when they see I bring my own.  A couple days ago, I decided I needed some bar mischief and provoked a little tiff with Coca-Cola so she would walk out on me (ladyboys are so predictable!) and I could have a few hours for myself.

So I went to soi Yamato to check out the scene.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see La Bamba back in full business with at least 8 ladyboys I counted.  Further up, The House was open, but dead.  I looked in and saw no one.  Staff or customers.  No one.  Continuing to the old Boomerang Twin, I saw 3 or 4 ladyboys, but none too exciting.  The sister Boomerang bar to the left, however, had some pretty yummy GGs.  Finally, I got to Hunny Bunny’s latest location and there were 6-7 service providers.

There was no other customer in sight and that’s the way I like it so I can recreate the Baby Boom experience without having to go to Baby Boom and have other perverts look at my cock while I look at theirs.  And as you can see from the pics below, that’s exactly what I did at Hunny Bunny.  One thing led to another and before I knew I was getting a complimentary blowjob and, mongeresse oblige, I ended up climbing the disco-lighted stairs to the ST room. 

The ladyboy featured in this post is clearly pushing 30 so I hope there are no insinuations which I would have to hoover.  She explicitly asked me NOT to post at PY the XXX pics we took in the room, and although this is technically not PY I think she would not want me to post them here either.  Sorry.  But I think you get the idea of what happened in the room from these pics she told me was OK to post:

TheHouse.thumb.JPG.6a4e5821dedd74be6b0382a99ecaeb4e.JPG

hb01.thumb.JPG.9948d80b895601818ff3f6df006ecd2f.JPG

hb02.thumb.jpg.b317635b2a173be5866ed283b01e6f7e.jpg

hb03.thumb.jpg.f931884046c05aaee9549bbaf598b5cc.jpg

hb04.thumb.jpg.7cea013e573e310bc1764baf76585909.jpg

hb05.thumb.jpg.4a40c04f3013c4b921a7ca6a2c681322.jpg

hb06.thumb.JPG.18dd22d84a9c25c3f3edf2b9e1e8bec8.JPG

hb07.thumb.JPG.e1916d11c8bae7e32736a9ee10220dfe.JPG

hb08.thumb.JPG.8a607544fb1c5fd2596531ca163155f7.JPG

hb09.thumb.jpg.e5ea39d6e497f8800b98ee4a69a9ecf8.jpg

hb10.thumb.jpg.3349362610e5ff85bc9d5e91eccb18da.jpg

hb11.thumb.jpg.03510333014e9837b826e6b9c0ecf18d.jpg