The 2019 Romscar Awards

Happy New Year BMs one and all!

With the start of 2020 it is time for The 2019 Daddy Rom Annual Awards for Board Excellence and Chivalry (aka The Romscars) the ladyboy mongers world time-honored peer recognition event, which this year has to be condensed into a single post (this one!) after it was outlawed in the Board where most mongers hang out and can be referenced.  Every year The Romscars have a theme and last year it was “the madhouse” that the other Board resembles, and this year, to have even attempted it there (which I did), the theme had to be pure MADNESS:

Romscars2019.thumb.jpg.e58382794fee0ec724fbf4fa415b0f9d.jpg

The cartoon above seeks to represent all of this year’s Romscar winners.  For posterity, here are their BM names along with the rest of the 2019 Romscar nominees:

Romscar for Newbie BM of the Year   
Nominees:  Bighorn, gorditoslayer, ImranKhan81, Paleface,
Winner:  ImranKhan81 for Serenely batting it back to the Raj !

Romscar for BM Photographer of the Year   
Nominees:  Bumblebee, Carbonara69, DMP1969, Kathoeyfan
Winner:  Carbonara69 for Best group peeps of ladyboys since … never mind !

Special Romscar for Best Improv Photoshoot of the Year
Sole nominee and winner: Bumblebee for the we-had-never-seen-anything-like-it English Rose rosebud spread akimbo.

Romscar for Trip Reporter of the Year
Nominees Carbonara69, DDengler, DMP1969, Snoop-Dawg (PI TR)
Winner:  DMP1969 for Bringing back the TR with NUDE ladyboys genre from the brink of extinction.

Romscar for BM-Ladyboy Couple of the Year
Nominees: Daddy Rom and Lilly (lasted only 2 trips, but that was a mutual record); no noteworthy new couplings DURING 2019
Winner: Lilly and the proverbial “adoring BM fan” (DR not eligible for Romscars)

Romscar for Ladyboy of the Year
Nominee’s: Sweethearts’ Cindy, TJ’s Lilly, Noi Beauty Salon’s Many, Fantasy Lounge’s Polla
Winner: Lilly (Du-uh!)
Ladyboy Cock of the Year:  Polla (not so much the size but the WEIGHT on that thing!)
Ladyboy Comeback of the Year: Cindy (LEGEND!)
Femboy of the Year:  Many (PIXIElicious!)

Romscar for Bar Owner of the Year
Nominees:  TJ’s Aem,  Sweethearts’ Jimbo, KRus’ Youngone, Check In Bar’s June
Winner: Aem (on hindsight, she should have gotten it ex-aequo last year too!)

Special Romscar for Best Slapstick BM Duo of the Year
Solo nominees and winners:  Aitch & Lord Jim for “The 2 Poppin’ Popeyes” multi-thread soap opera series

Romscar for Board Legend in the Making (aka The DR Quiet Board Leadership Award):   colywob, Maracana, odotor, The-Sith
Winner: The-Sith for taking ladyboy mongering to the next level: civilians! 

Romscar for BM (Ladyboy Monger) of the Year
Nominees:  colywob; DMP1969, Paleface; Snoop Dawg
Winner:  colywob (Stopped wearing clothes in 2019: it slowed him down)

And now: The 2019 Inductees into the Daddy Rom’s Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends (pictured in the cartoon with a portrait frame around their heads). The best of the excellent among us distinguished this year are:

Kwan - The ladyboy world’s ARTIST

Jimbo - The ladyboy world’s BAR THERAPIST

Snoop Dawg - The ladyboy world’s Michelin GUIDE

Streetwalker - The ladyboy world’s PHILANTROPIST and RINGMASTER to the greatest ladyboy show on earth!

Cheers all!  Be Excellent and Party ON!

Rom

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Congrats to Many!      :good:

Where is Noi Beauty Salon?

Not sure how to pinpoint. Only went there once.  It's adjacent on the right to one of those smaller beer bar compounds north of second road after the big one on soi MIT.  I must still have her number on my Thai SIM card and will send you when I get it out for my upcoming trip. Warn you though: her asking price is steep...

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Probably the first person to be acknowledged on a ladyboy forum anywhere for some GG photos.  A new accomplishment. :party0011:

Well done Bumblebee!  And I am not saying this because you are an admin, but because that "anything can happen" (as you called it) experience is what I live for and nothing like that ever happened to me in Pattaya.  I am truly ENVIOUS I was not there myself when it happened or I would have gotten a ladyboy to fuck that pussy if I had to sell a kidney to pay him.

The closest I ever came to something like that was in the late 90s when I was staying at the newly opened Penthouse Hotel and I ran into a blackish curvy Brazilian GG who checked in alone there.  I speak good Portuguese and did not take me long to fuck her.  Money was never mentioned but I felt wiser to give her some to have a shot at repeating, which we did.  I never found out for sure if she was a prostitute, but what else the hell was she doing there by herself?  She told me "a GERMAN BF was coming a couple days later" and perhaps she was a special order for some punter with $$$ who would have allegedly paid her fare all the way from Brazil.  She might not have been telling the truth.  But I never saw her receive other guys in her room and she would come in mine to cuddle LT knowing I had been fucking around with bargirls (GGs she thought !).  I regret now that I was too cautious to go for a threesome with ladyboys as she had mentioned her interest in fucking one, but at that point I was too embarrassed to admit I sucked ladyboy cock.

I would love to post some pics of her, but I am in America and the pics (old style printed pics) are in Europe.

Again: well done bumblebee on Anabelle!  2 questions please:

1. Were pictures of her posted in Pyongyang?  If not, no one there will understand your Romscar atribution ... you may want to post some to educate the masses...

2. Did she ever show up again at Emmy's?  Teya's party or otherwise?

cheers

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rom said:

1. Were pictures of her posted in Pyongyang?  If not, no one there will understand your Romscar atribution ... you may want to post some to educate the masses...

2. Did she ever show up again at Emmy's?  Teya's party or otherwise?

Nah the photos were never posted anywhere else.  As she is a civilian so to speak, it was felt unwise to post in any public or semi public forum where I wasn’t sure who could be viewing them and the potential hassle that that might lead to.

She didn’t turn up at the party, which to be honest was a bit of a relief, as it was unlikely she would have done a repeat performance and there was always the fear she had told the boyfriend about the photos and he may have caused problems.  

So for my own peace of mind while still in Thailand the photos will have to stay locked away for now alas. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

That's another year I didn't get a mention,  not to worry.... 

While not as prestigious as a coveted ROMSCAR,  Zaza did win a LBRSCAR!  :yahoo:

We have a new category this year, Best Thailand Ladyboy Massage and the winner is Zaza Massage in Pattaya.

There has been overwhelming positive feedback about Zaza with customers leaving Zaza happy and satisfied which is exactly what a ladyboy massage is all about.

For more info about Zaza Massage, check out their forum thread.

• Like 2

Thanks Mr. P , I will let the girls know that our little shop of cuties is as popular as we thought .I know the number of customers through the doors each day is great but having the award is pretty special. 

The good old days of DarkSide , I was my favorite bar in bkk . Even though I don't drink I still liked being a barfly in that joint and the very sexy Miss  Pancake ( before she got the dredded bug that is ) 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 11:33 PM, stoolpusher said:

That's another year I didn't get a mention,  not to worry.... There is always end of 2020

Just for a giggle ...a mate sent me this ,some have probably seen it before 

received_1473322646178432.jpeg

Honey's 1 has long since been turned into a 0.

• Like 1