So How Did You Ring In The New Year

Pdoggg

It's 2020 in Pattaya!    :yahoo:

Wifey and I were watching the festivities on TV from Central World in Bangkok as well as fireworks from all directions on the balcony.

So it was a quiet one for us which felt just right.  I've had my share of wild ones but waking up tomorrow without a hangover is exactly the way I want to start 2020.

Undoubtably many of you in other time zones are getting ready to out and party hearty!

Happy New Year!   :yahoo::party0011::movethatass::character00274::obscene::drinks:

• Like 2

I will most likely be in bed sleeping by the time midnight comes. Been knocked sideways by a serious bout of the flu the past few days, and struggling to keep my eyes open. Not particularly bothered, as I think New Years Eve at home is one of the worst nights of the year. Trying to get taxis is almost impossible, and prices for everything seem to double, including entrance fee charges into normal bars. Rip off!!!

FYI, Sindy  video called me just after midnight to wish me HYN. La Bamba totally void of customers, and the Italian restaurant next door all was quiet. I remember last year, although not packed there was a reasonable crowd, and the Italian next door was pretty packed with them letting off fireworks for almost an hour after countdown.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ciobha said:

I remember last year, although not packed there was a reasonable crowd, and the Italian next door was pretty packed with them letting off fireworks for almost an hour after countdown.

Wasn’t that a right pain, having to shelter inside La Bamba every few minutes to avoid the racket.  Fucked up a nice chilled night out front.  

• Like 2

Less than six hours to go here in the States. Hopefully I’ll be asleep by midnight, after drinking a few tumblers of Johnnie Walker Black. It’s very possible that sleep will not come before midnight as the red-necks here in Trumpville do like their cheap back-yard fireworks. They’ve already started ffs. 

• Like 3

I am also in America this year and will be cooking a steak dinner and stepping out at 23.00 to the neighborhood bar for an improv reveillon.  This year I am with one of my american kids, so no boom-boom for me.  May as well save it for Asia where I will be traveling soon.

But the reason I am making this post is that every year on December 31 in the afternoon I get calls or messages from a few of my Asian fuck buddies (girls and ladyboys) who call me at about the time the New Year arrives there.  It's more the Pinays who call as the Thais are less sentimental about that sort of thing.   So this year, I got 3 or 4 calls and countless messages from the pinays, and only  one call from a Thai ladyboy that kinda broke my heart.   He(she?) is a very sweet femboy from Roy Et I hooked up with last summer and who seems to have fallen for me like a puppy.  He barely speaks any English and I doubt even finished high school.  He is a bit of an ugly duckling although I am very attracted to his skinny frame, hormones-free and with a cock in the top 90th percentile.  He tries to be feminine in a very country-bumpkin kind of way that is actually sexy in a wicked way.  He claims I am the only guy who ever fucked him, although I find it very hard to believe since I see in his facebook  that he goes out every night to THAI discos and bars in Roy Et.  Perhaps he means I am the only farang, but even so I find it hard to believe.  Anyway I digress, when he video-called me  he looked sad even though he was surronded by other cute ladyboys and girls his age.  He was obviously drunk and kept making half the heart signal with his hand and then started crying. I felt bad because last time we were together (in Udon Thani) he got on my nerves and I sent him back home earlier than planned.  Now I wish I had not.

I guess when he called he was just drunk as a skunk, but seeing him like that makes me miss him more than anyone else on this ladyboyless New Year's Eve...

• Like 4

Happy for you BBG and everyone else. Happy New Year to you all. My new year was not so perfect unfortunately!! Went to climb into bed at about 11p.m and pulled something very nasty in my back. I have spent the last the 3 hours or so walking the streets trying to ease the pain, along with half a pack of painkillers, but to no avail. Standing up typing this as sitting down, lying down, bending causes excruciating pain. Just trying to do something to take my mind off it, but I have a feeling the sois of Belfast will be well walked tonight/this morning. Happy New Year my fucking arse.

Still, on a + side my beloved LFC have finished the year as UCL champions, European Supercup Champions, World Club Cup Champions ans 13 points clear at the top of the league (with a game in hand). I know Dukey will be happy. I'm of for another wander because I can't stick this pain!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ciobha said:

Happy for you BBG and everyone else. Happy New Year to you all. My new year was not so perfect unfortunately!! Went to climb into bed at about 11p.m and pulled something very nasty in my back. I have spent the last the 3 hours or so walking the streets trying to ease the pain, along with half a pack of painkillers, but to no avail. Standing up typing this as sitting down, lying down, bending causes excruciating pain. Just trying to do something to take my mind off it, but I have a feeling the sois of Belfast will be well walked tonight/this morning. Happy New Year my fucking arse.

Still, on a + side my beloved LFC have finished the year as UCL champions, European Supercup Champions, World Club Cup Champions ans 13 points clear at the top of the league (with a game in hand). I know Dukey will be happy. I'm of for another wander because I can't stick this pain!!!

i doubt that Duke will be happy! but i am...

sorry to hear about the back...lower spine? been there done that... walking is good, so the doctors told me... but i did find that a walking stick helped to take some of the weight off the injury. Problem now is even when you recover from this...you have to be so careful when bending or twisting in future. Take it easy. good luck.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Less than six hours to go here in the States. Hopefully I’ll be asleep by midnight, after drinking a few tumblers of Johnnie Walker Black. It’s very possible that sleep will not come before midnight as the red-necks here in Trumpville do like their cheap back-yard fireworks. They’ve already started ffs. 

geez Sylvester, you in Alabama too? I was surprised at how little gunfire I heard in my new location.  The old place in the city sounded like battle.  I am disappointed in my new neighbors, no full auto.  Drinking bourbon spiked egg nog and watching an old John Woo movie.  Should be fine in the morning.  Always seemed odd to me that so many like to start the new year feeling like total crap.  Me too, but then I got old and wtf? sensible? can it be?

• Like 2

I met up with Onetruesaxon in the City Centre of Manchester (love this place) at 7pm for a few beers, unfortunately I had to get the last train back to Stockport at 10-30 pm as was unsure about the buses., sure enough after hanging around for 15 minutes there wasn't a bus to be seen, then flagged a passing black cab with its light on but he didn't stop.... Twat. 

I was going to go into my local boozer for a couple, the 20 minute walk turned into a 30 minute walk as the main A6 road was cordoned off by the Police cordon due to what looked like a road accident.

I got close to the Pub around 11-30pm and as last orders were at 11-45pm I couldn't be arsed... what's the point with shaking hands and 'wishing all the best' with people you don't talk too the rest of the year anyway, it's all Bullshit :biggrin:

Decided to wish my Parents a 'Happy New Year', listen to the fireworks and couple of glasses of Yellowtail Shiraz..... Sorted :drinks:

IMG_20191231_190134.jpg

IMG_20200101_090447.jpg

IMG_20191231_192038.jpg

IMG_20200101_090555.jpg

IMG_20191231_195020.jpg

IMG_20191231_204043.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Well...a goodie! perfect!

D.J Quinn took over the music machine in the Katty Bar and along with Emmy and Teya the New Year was seen in listening to Bob Dylan for an hour or 2.

Perfect.

I like Dylan, but Country & Western might have been better!

I'm not sure Teya and Emmy would have liked you and Quinn inflicting Dylan on them.

4 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

geez Sylvester, you in Alabama too? I was surprised at how little gunfire I heard in my new location.  The old place in the city sounded like battle.  I am disappointed in my new neighbors, no full auto.  Drinking bourbon spiked egg nog and watching an old John Woo movie.  Should be fine in the morning.  Always seemed odd to me that so many like to start the new year feeling like total crap.  Me too, but then I got old and wtf? sensible? can it be?

Florida. The county I live in voted for Trump 70 to 30 percent. Could be worse I suppose, like in Alabama. But here you do see the odd pickup truck sporting Confederate flags and shotgun racks.

The backyard red neck fireworks didn’t stop until 3 am here. =@