The Rehearsals

Rom

Gentlemen,   I propose to start this thread on the Romscars 2019 awards with a DRAFT PREVIEW to generate interest  (as opposed to going straight into the red carpet ceremonies like I did last year).  It all starts with a first sketch that I just concluded.   What do you guys think?  Can you recognize anyone from Pyongyang?   (I have no choice. That's where all the ladyboy mongers are).  Please tell me if you recognize anyone.  Unlike my videos that I edit countless times, when I draw I do it in ink in one go and there is no correcting it... I will later explain the line-up to the right concept ... although I bet Quinn will get it at a glance ... don't tell!  let's see if anyone else gets it ... thanks and cheers!

IMG_5794.thumb.jpg.18316766289e5a3eb437ae61643d449e.jpg

• Like 4

This is a tough one, Rom.

,Snoop, Dr Nok, the Sith, maybe Jimbo.

Is that Annabelle showing her fish taco carried by someone (who could be Bumblebee but I doubt he is in it).?

The bird framed is Kwan , no?

Have you left out the Mods of Pyongyang? They were hilarious in the last drawing.

• Like 1

Good start gentlemen.  BM seven got some right, but neither Nok nor American Eagle made the cut.   Nor any of the Pyongyang mods, who I will never again pay court to by drawing or video-casting them.  This is only a first draft and I will try to draw a little better the final one (although my skill to improve is limited).   I will now give some clues to see if anyone can guess a few more of 2019's excellent ladyboy mongers:

the figures with the picture frames around their faces are this year's inductees into the Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends (where they will join me! he! he!).   All outstanding chaps.

i am featured in it as well as is the ladyboy who would come to love me longtime after she had done 3 or 4 short times every night...

Pyongyang's most awesome monger (since I got booted! he! he!) is featured in the buff...

Pyongyang's best slapstick comedy act duo (Laurel & Hardy) are featured for what will be an unorthodox Romscar this year...

There are a cricket player, a Canadian mountie, an italian pasta chef, and a little old lady featured...

My guaranteed +1s to any BMs who take guesses, whether you get it right or not.

R

PS - Is there a daily limit to the +1s a BM can give here at LBR?

• Like 2