What's Your Favorite Bar

Pdoggg

Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar?

• Katty Bar
    • Roadhouse
    • TJ's Music Bar
    • New Bar
    • 69 Bar
    • Lita Bar
    • Hunny Bunny
    • Baby Boom
    • Katoeys R Us
    • Sweethearts
    • Delirious
    • Duangjai Bar
    • Sensations
    • Linda Bar
    • La Bamba
    • Fantasy Lounge
    • Nidcha Bar

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, globetrotter1 said:

Surprised Baby  boom didn't score  higher as they offer an experience like none of the rest 

Baby Boom would have smashed the winners of this Poll on the other Forum by a country mile  :yes:

Each to their own, and yes I did vote for the Baby Boom here... different strokes for different folks and all that :hi:

6 hours ago, duke007 said:

Baby Boom would have smashed the winners of this Poll on the other Forum by a country mile  :yes:

Each to their own, and yes I did vote for the Baby Boom here... different strokes for different folks and all that :hi:

i think that TJs would have been close.

also can see why Baby Boom is popular...but to me it's not really a bar as such... can one actually go in there to have just a drink and a chat? to me in its way it's more of a monger's tourist attraction. But it does have it's place in the scheme of things .i'm not being critical in any way. All bars are what they are.

• Like 3

The voting system here did not work correctly, or was set up poorly, or was fixed.

I know because I voted for both Sensations and Roadhouse which both indicate zero votes received.

I actually voted for every bar with the exception of Katty Bar and New Bar.

Most likely a fix.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dixon cox said:

The voting system here did not work correctly, or was set up poorly, or was fixed.

We will perform some tests DC.  I did notice that early in the voting that all bars had at least 1 votes and then at some point there were some bars with 0 votes.  I had just assumed that someone changed their original votes which is possible given the polling system.  I'm curious if you had at some point amended your original votes or if you just voted once and made no changes?  That would be helpful in troubleshooting for the future.