What's Your Favorite Bar

Pdoggg

Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar?

• Katty Bar
    • Roadhouse
    • TJ's Music Bar
    • New Bar
    • 69 Bar
    • Lita Bar
    • Hunny Bunny
    • Baby Boom
    • Katoeys R Us
    • Sweethearts
    • Delirious
    • Duangjai Bar
    • Sensations
    • Linda Bar
    • La Bamba
    • Fantasy Lounge
    • Nidcha Bar

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

I am not surprised that Katty Bar is top of the list on this Poll tbh as most if not all of the people that voted for it on this Forum are 'not' mongers or on the 'pull'...they are either in a relationship or residents who find this a perfect place and a good bar to 'chill out' 

From a 'Monger's' point of view,  I doubt most of them will bother even taking the trek over to Jomtien from the ladyboy 'hub' of Pattaya

You are possibly right there Duke. The occasional drop-ins  such as colywob and others don't come as a surprise really but it's nice for us out in the far reaches of the solar system to sometimes put a face to a name.

Re the scoring so far...  i think it would be a lot different if the same was held on LBP.  Sensations would be a lot higher [even though it gets few customers nowadays] due to cronyism..and i use that word nicely as in friendship. Same with the non-ladyboy- ladyboy bar up in the sky. {i know it's quite rightly not included here]

Obviously people don't only vote for the bar but also the owner or spokesman, rightly or wrongly.

Krus would be a lot higher too... ...owned by some nice guys. Still think TJs would win it though.

But in the meantime let us living in god's waiting room have our fun! Emmy will be over the moon if she wins

• Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, bumblebee said:

They have gone quite upmarket now and have their own short time room. So maybe change the name to the “Shack Bunnies” :)

0E7E1DF8-4D34-4965-A653-C118C640929D.jpeg

Thats a pretty flashy joint , does it have AC . The mattress is probably super hard as usual 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, stoolpusher said:

Thats a pretty flashy joint , does it have AC . The mattress is probably super hard as usual 

What it has going for it is the fact that it does not have an opposition bar close by!.

God knows how they keep the drinks cold though?.

• Like 1

The poll closes today and it appears that Katty Bar has an insurmountable lead over runner up TJ's Music Bar.

I suspected that Katty Bar would do well as they have a very strong presence here on Ladyboy Review but am rather surprised how they steamrolled the competition.  As it stands now they have more than twice the votes of any other bar and are winning the Jomtien Darby over the Roadhouse 13-nil.  The Roadhouse was formerly Sally Bar that many LBR members also liked for it's chilled out environment.

For those of you who haven't been there you catch a baht bus from the queue at 2nd Road and Jomtien which moves extremely quickly and get off at Jomtien Beach Road Soi 4 which is shortly after you hit the beach.   Get off, pay the driver 10 baht and you are less than a minute away from the Katty Kitten's in a super relaxed, no hassle, chilled out environment.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:31 AM, duke007 said:

I am not surprised that Katty Bar is top of the list on this Poll tbh as most if not all of the people that voted for it on this Forum are 'not' mongers or on the 'pull'...they are either in a relationship or residents who find this a perfect place and a good bar to 'chill out' 

From a 'Monger's' point of view,  I doubt most of them will bother even taking the trek over to Jomtien from the ladyboy 'hub' of Pattaya

I agree with this, sometimes. Last winter Katty had a large number of LBs equipped as I like them. I sampled the wears of a number of LBs. For the most part all but one of them no longer works there. I have less interest on what is on offer now so I have become another one that just hangs out and chills at the bar with some of the non monger type. 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2020 at 3:23 PM, bumblebee said:

They have gone quite upmarket now and have their own short time room. So maybe change the name to the “Shack Bunnies” :)

0E7E1DF8-4D34-4965-A653-C118C640929D.jpeg

Had another look at this photo and thought there but for luck goes I.

On another more positive aspect. I like the use of the tire as a shoe rack. That is known as being innovative!.

Also the gaps behind the sticks to allow cross flow ventilation. The sticks also double as clothes hangers.

What is also obvious is the lack of tv reception. How does one get on about that?. And just noticed the drinks cooler next to the tire. So they did think of that.

The obvious flaw is the lack of a pool table!.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

There a more luxurious looking shack just to the left of the one above Woodie, fitted out with all the latest mod cons no doubt.

796B3DDF-EB9A-4591-9899-04A87A91FF15.jpeg

It certainly looks to be of a better standard.

I would say beers go for about 40 baht.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, xyzzy said:

I agree with this, sometimes. Last winter Katty had a large number of LBs equipped as I like them. I sampled the wears of a number of LBs. For the most part all but one of them no longer works there. I have less interest on what is on offer now so I have become another one that just hangs out and chills at the bar with some of the non monger type. 

same with all bars really, LBs come and LBs go.

i guess that you're talking the femboy types? Pokki/Mona? god knows what Mona is doing, she seems to have vanished, Pokki is still around but doing internet things. She never really liked the 'no lady- drink hassle' that emmy tries to enforce 

Mona i suspect is working from Thai friendly or whatever. This a problem all bars will sooner or later have to adapt to.

Some guys like the flat-chested types, some the bolt-on type. it was but recently...earlier this week... Sunny and Sara were both bar-fined twice , together, by the same fella.

certainly the 5 or whatever staff there now are doing okay... bar fines are pretty good for most of them, lady drinks too. The big problem for Emmy is if bar fines i.e longish term ones are too many at the same time... it means the bar can temporarily look bereft of staff.

then add in holidays ...

earlier this month with tiger away on a long-term, sunny away, sara on a few days booking, it looked pretty quiet. but all are back now.  

a balancing act keeping the staff and customers happy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i guess that you're talking the femboy types? Pokki/Mona?

I like the well equipped type. Teya, Wave, Pokky, Mona and Bell were all big to damn big.

Mona is on TF a fair amount. An unpaid member can't visit her profile unless she is online as she is listed as a "popular member" (no pun intended).

• Like 1

well...i think i'm pretty safe to post now because i know that Emmy is busy out and about today...but will definitely be back in the bar this evening

Around about 11 p.m tonight... the award for winning the LBR bar of the year will be presented to her in the Katty.

Rumours are already flying around Pattaya that Ricky Gervais has flown in specially to host the show. [well, they are now anyway.]

pop along if you want to see a no doubt very embarrassed Emmy having to make a thank you speech.....

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, seven said:

Wow, thats cool. The attendants tonight might not be as obvious targets for him tonight though.

Depends on what we have all been up to over the years :)  Things we get up to here and chat about as normal activities amongst ourselves would shock many workmates and family gatherings without a doubt.  Will I don’t flinch when someone says a ladyboy was ramming his wrong end during a good session, I couldn’t see my married brother reacting the same way. :happy0148:

• Like 1