What's Your Favorite Bar

Pdoggg

Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Pattaya Ladyboy Bar?

• Katty Bar
    • Roadhouse
    • TJ's Music Bar
    • New Bar
    • 69 Bar
    • Lita Bar
    • Hunny Bunny
    • Baby Boom
    • Katoeys R Us
    • Sweethearts
    • Delirious
    • Duangjai Bar
    • Sensations
    • Linda Bar
    • La Bamba
    • Fantasy Lounge
    • Nidcha Bar

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, alaskanbear said:

in no order.

EZY

COCKTAILS & DREAMS

FAMOUS BAR

cant remember the name it was off walking street you can sit at you table and a girl would lay on  your table and you could stick your hand up inside her , lol some times find a watch or car keys . 

I think we may be talking 'present' day ladyboy bars here AB and not those that have been and gone going by the choice on that list  (could be wrong of course) :unsure:

And since when was Cocktail & Dreams in Pattaya? :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

Ditto, only because a sweet young thing took my virginity there. Well close by in a ST room!.

Very pleasant girl who knew her job.

Some of the others there would give you nightmares!

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

But only if you pay them enough. :girl_devil::20::obscene:

:biggrin:   :drinks:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

But only if you pay them enough. :girl_devil::20::obscene:

Actually from memory, there is no way I would have paid them anything, except maybe to go away!. They were the ones Mother Nature forgot about.

I do wonder about those ones. How do they make a living?.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Actually from memory, there is no way I would have paid them anything, except maybe to go away!. They were the ones Mother Nature forgot about.

I do wonder about those ones. How do they make a living?.

Keeping to the theme of my previous post, there are literally “different strokes for different folks”  fortunately for the girls.  :drinks:  It’s the same as seeing a gay guy and wondering how could anyone fancy a bloke, but some guys do of course.

Posted on another thread.  Top 3 for me:  TJs, Katty, and Why Not.  Probably in that order.

Now whts you fav LB bar now defunct??

Think mine was the original Guess on Soi 1.  Was it called Guess back then?  Shit, I forget.  those were the halcyon days of Asian TS with Jai Dee and Stogie on the scene.  That place was like a little clubhouse....

Also enjoyed the Beverly Hills Club on Soi 8 when I was but a LB pup, a mere rookie.

• Like 3

Talking of novice LB chasers, I went in to Guess (in the Rajah complex, soi 4), and it opened my eyes to the LB scene. I had no idea what sort of bar it was.

And while i went back a few times, my favourite (defunct) bar would be Darkside - happy memories, including Rabbit saying "do you want to put it in here?" And Gate (I think) posing for sexy lingerie photos when her tackle slipped out and she got all embarrassed. If only we could turn back time .....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

That Guess in the Rajah, IMHO, was a poor imitation of the original on that building on Soi 1 I think it was.  Is that building still there?  I know they have outdoor restaurants there......

I never knew the original, Arch. It must've been good to be better than what I discovered in the Rajah, which sent me on the path ..., but the Darkside gave me some great times.

Interesting voting so far.

I think the option of voting for more than 1 squews it a bit.

The fact that Katty Bar is way ahead surprises me. I go there and enjoy it, so no problem with it being popular, but that far ahead?.

Another one that stands out,(pardon the pun on a LB site), is La Bamba. probably partly because I have never been there but also it does not come up in conversation as much as some of the others. Also Sensations and KRus being so far back.  Maybe this poll will be as accurate as some of the political polls?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Interesting voting so far.

Katty Bar defo has a home field advantage on LBR but being that far ahead surprises me too.  For the most part the bars that have 4 or more votes either promote themselves on LBR or BB knows the girls and they like having their pics taken by him so perhaps it is a bit of out of sight, out of mind.  

Hands down ( my pants and I bet you feel nuts " Bloodhound Gang " ) Katty bar is IT , the Boss , girls and the quite location away from all the glitz and glamour is very cool and always get a few mates turning up for a catch up without having to shout  over some crappy music .

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Hands down ( my pants and I bet you feel nuts " Bloodhound Gang " ) Katty bar is IT , the Boss , girls and the quite location away from all the glitz and glamour is very cool and always get a few mates turning up for a catch up without having to shout  over some crappy music .

I am not surprised that Katty Bar is top of the list on this Poll tbh as most if not all of the people that voted for it on this Forum are 'not' mongers or on the 'pull'...they are either in a relationship or residents who find this a perfect place and a good bar to 'chill out' 

From a 'Monger's' point of view,  I doubt most of them will bother even taking the trek over to Jomtien from the ladyboy 'hub' of Pattaya

• Like 1

I'm not in a relationship or a resident but Katty Bar is my favourite bar as it's a quiet friendly bar without any pressure. I have stayed in Jomtien on my last three trips and did go to the other Jomtien lb bars but Katty Bar is best for me. Emmy is a nice person, and I would regard her as a good friend. The girls are friendly but not pushy. 

I do intend to go to TJs and some of the lb bars in Patts next week though. But Katty Bar will be my regular bar (despite bbg!).  

• Like 2