TOUR OF THE TOWN

annat555

Xmas morning, up at 0300, make flask of tea, grab pizza I had ordered night before and off in car to London Heathrow. Was for the first two hours one of the few vehicles on the road. Arrived Heathrow 0830 and lucky straight on bus. Queue to put bags in, why so many with so many cases, then even got a buggy to the plane. Board on time Thai A380 - fully loaded not a seat to had.

As usual the crew are elderly many of them men and not wonderful. Food was better than last time, watched one film with the Rock and Jason Statham – load of old B***ocks.

Reasonable flight a bit bumpy in places, always seems bad over Hungary. Landed 45 mins early which threw everything out of sync.

The service from Bangkok Limo was, this time very good, though not long waits through Immigration and was at carousel for a nice long wait for my case. As I was early I had to wait for Nam’s Taxi, she was spot on time, excellent driving 1200bhts First rate service.

Arrived at the Boom where I am staying (must be mad I think), cleaner let me in. I think Josh sent her, I go bed - so Josh arrives as arranged to let me in at 0930, I was already asleep.

So to the main event, the party of the Jimbo at Sweethearts, arranged to take Tong (ex Sensations) as my guest. Meet there 10.30, she arrived on time but has only just finished at the saloon where she works, she tells me back at 11.30pm.

I walked to Sweethearts see Jimbo, I did not realise he is 66 (Does not look a day over 72), I have known him since 2010. His party was my main reason for getting to Patts for Boxing Day.

Now as usual, I was in total mess with my phones, so did not take photos, which was a pity, some stunning people there, not just the girls.

Essex Boy was well happy, it was good to see Bangkok David, Aitch (the new David Bailey) knew it was him he was walking very carefully. Josh was on the music. Em was there from TJ’s with a group of her virgins all dressed in white, woow amazing. Goat eyelash or whatever is a really nice guy. Peter & New with Bom and BF, Also met Jim for 69 Bar for the first time.

I went back, picked up Tong and back we went - she knew loads of people, especially some who had come with Cindy from Bkk, one little girl had the urge to keep showing off her boobs and tattoos, spoiled the egg cobs (well it would you know)

Jimbo was resplendent in his white Tux and wine red bow-tie, a proper gentleman. The great and magnificent Kendo arrived sporting his new (or new to me) Games of Thrones hairstyle, most becoming.

Coffee was startlingly sexy in a little black lingerie combination and fishnet stocking and more surprising with them on the right way, started awakening memories but then I forgot what I was trying to remember.

The Jasmine team performed, always interested in Linda, really pretty. I hope they had a good collection for charity.

Sonja was there with the camera, even took picture of me, Freddie Krugers back Kids!

Then back to Sensations, just love those two puppies that are running around, about 0300, the jet lag was telling me bed was needed. Tong took me back to the Boom and insisted she come in to speak to Poo and made sure I was a good boy and went straight to bed, which I did was asleep within 5 mins.

So highlights of the night Jim not singing (Frank can rest easy in his grave), The mad Finn who welcomed me like I was his lost brother, Coffee’s attire and so many beautiful long haired boys in very short dresses and very high heels - oh to be still alive (just)

OH to be back in the Land of Smiles and beautiful Ladyboys

Earlier I had 20 mins in the Boom, taking to May and Nanny in a wig, was telling them how good they are in their dance routine, thought it was strange as I remembered Nanny spoke reasonable English. Anyway went up to change for going out and Josh asked is all well, when I mentioned Nanny he said she not here tonight – God another Balls up been talking to another girl no wonder she was looking totally lost with my conversation.

Tonight, is the KTU Party was going to buy Natty a drink for Jackman, but she has gone home. So might go somewhere else.

Two Trips to TukCom and phone and computer are working so will take some photos but will have to get cable as I did not bring it.

Be Happy Smile and have a great 2020

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Annat said:

Queue to put bags in, why so many with so many cases

A lot of people from UK go to los for 2-3 months after Christmas.

Sounds like you have got off to a good start Annat. I'm usually too tired after overnight flight to do much after arriving except to call into Katty Bar to say hello to Emmy and the girls and have a couple of drinks, then back to condo for an early night. You obviously have more energy than me!  Enjoy your trip!

You have more energy than me Annat, impressive after a long flight.  I passed the party on the way home last night about 2:20 am but as it still looked packed I just kept moving.  I need a good chair these days.  Looking forward to finally meeting you on Sunday night, but go easy on me in your reporting on Monday. :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been back 8 days. Arrived back late Tuesday night 14th, drove the 300km back home, nearly did not make it, as I kept nodding off while driving. In the end opened the window and put music on loud, made it back 01.20, about 24 hours from when I got up in Thailand.

Picked up my beloved cat from the cattery, on the Wednesday, £240 wow. Then she came down ill and I have spent the last 5 days taking her to various vets and trying to get her better. The jury is still out on that, not sure how she is. Good job I got insurance, as so far the bill is £550. This was not what I expected and has left me out of sync, which is the reason why I have not been up to either looking at Forum or posting. To be honest, just cannot be bothered to take up the cudgel and take on the silly posting of some of the members.

Well considering my health, I had a nice time, spent too much money. Enjoyed the Parties and the Bars, missed swimming and sex not necessarily in that order.

I will put two further reports one on The Boom, another on Tjs and finally a round up with more photos,

some general points

Had great service from Nams Taxis on time, decent driving and no problems.

Bangkok Limousine delivered this time, sent a different lad to September, the service was very efficient. Though I beginning to think landing at about 0600, it is not the busiest of time and maybe I will take a gamble and save the money next time

Thai Airways was much better this time, two great seat, 100$ each, made the flight more enjoyable. The window seat on the way back allowed me to look at the coastal islands of Burma, Afgan mountains and the old Russian Empire, some wonderful views. The food was much better and the entertainment was very good.

Heathrow Airport landed at 1900 and was in my car by 2000, very well organised through immigration, case collection and customs. Easy lift and straight on the bus to car park.

Pattaya was so quiet, it was Xmas/New Year, but often when I called in a bar there was only me and one or two others. The only exceptions to this was Tjs and whenever a party was called and even then they were not in my opinion rammed. Just did not seem to be the tourists about. Thank heavens I never invested in a bar

I much enjoyed my visits to

Katty Bar, worth it for what Teya told me she would like to do to me. It is a relaxing place to drink and talk.

Tjs was great (see my report when I file it),

Sweethearts and Jimbo, well what can one say – Mr Grumpy was a real pleasure to spend time with.

The Boom was fun at times and Josh & Poo are fine hosts.

New & Peter looked after me well. Gucci is very sexy and the line-up most impressive

Thanks to Herberth for the party at Delirious.

Had two great night with Iain and Nam in Why Not

I also visited Sensations, Hunny Bunny & 69

QUESTION why can I load landscapes on this forum and not portraits?

So a few photos of various bars, the streets and social history

Bars

Tree Town Bars

Hidelberg Guest House & Restaurant Nakula, three doors from TJs

Mum and baby

Fireworks New Year at New Bar

Street Food

Oh some fine Memories

Central Mall Santa's little helpers

Paeng & Tong Sensations

Kungs Hot Dogs

Gucci/Snow at New Bar

Back streets around Soi Chaiphum

bars dec 2019.jpg

bars tree Town.jpg

Hidleberg Nakula outside.jpg

Mother and baby off Soi Chiaphum 2.jpg

New Year New Bar fireworks.jpg

Street Food 2.jpg

Old Sensations great memorys.jpg

Tree Central Mall 2019 Santas helpers.jpg

Tong & Paeng.jpg

A Kung Hot Dog.jpg

Gucci at New Bar.jpg

Back street off Soi Chiaphum  2.jpg

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Annat said:

Katty Bar, worth it for what Teya told me she would like to do to me. 

:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Annat said:

QUESTION why can I load landscapes on this forum and not portraits?

I have no idea but it appears one Portrait was loaded.

Was good to catch up with you Annat!   :drinks:

14 hours ago, Annat said:

yes the one was not from my phone but sent by line to me

the 3 portraits I tried

Although I believe that the Invision software does some automatic resizing there are certain limitations to length, width, and megabytes.

There are various resizing programs, but what I usually do with photos is to first post them on Facebook (with the setting only visible to me). Facebook compresses the photo so then I download the compressed photo and post it on LBR. Then I delete the photo on Facebook (which was only visible to me anyway).

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Although I believe that the Invision software does some automatic resizing there are certain limitations to length, width, and megabytes.

There are various resizing programs, but what I usually do with photos is to first post them on Facebook (with the setting only visible to me). Facebook compresses the photo so then I download the compressed photo and post it on LBR. Then I delete the photo on Facebook (which was only visible to me anyway).

thanks for info, sadly I am not on fartbook - always thought it far too dangerous in my previous life - thinking of joining

maybe I will have to resize them but that is a fag

WHAT IS THE CHANCE ?

So on my previous post, I put a photo of a ladyboy giving me a foot massage.

While she was doing this another came up, put her phone in my face with a photo of me. I wondered where she got it. Now as you know I broke up with Palmmy January 2019, after 5 years.

It turned out this was Pui, who was Palmmy's roomate in Pattaya, I spent time with her and David her Australian BF (they broke up in 2018) when in Patts 3 years ago.

So nothing great, but what is the chance of going into a massage parlour, far end of Buakhao and finding your ex-partner's roomate. If I had been looking for her, would I ever have found her.

She tells me Palmmy has left the village and returned to work in Phuket. I felt rather sad, as I had hoped I had set her up for good with the farm and market in her village. So, she would never have to work again, but then then the best laid palns of mice and men as they say.  Pui says Palmm's problem was she drank a lot everyday, so that explained a few things.

Just goes to show the old English saying "More people see Tom Fool, than Tom Fool sees".

Wish i had taken a note of the name of the parlour, as at least 2 LB work there. The one in this first photo, did promise me some fun and a great bj if I wanted, but in line with this trip the spectre of hospital raised its ugly head and I declined.

Photos (never have worked out how caption the actual photo anyone help me?)

Ladyboy masseur (not down loading)

Pui January 2020 (not down loading)

Palmmy & Pui 2017

Ps the shop is past Nikkys on that side of Soi Baukhao, next to a bar before the road bends to the left and the Dania/Action Street

all the staff wear the yellow Tshirts

pss

I have no problem on LBP so why a problem on here, bit of a waste of time if you trying to report and cannot downloads portaits, site programme must be lacking something

20171231_173248.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Annat said:

Photos (never have worked out how caption the actual photo anyone help me?)

I download photos mostly on computer so it may be different on a phone. I type a caption hit enter then add 1 pic, then hit enter to insert a blank line, type next caption hit enter add 2nd pic and so on.

9 hours ago, Annat said:

I have no problem on LBP so why a problem on here, bit of a waste of time if you trying to report and cannot downloads portaits, site programme must be lacking something

Just a thought, can you copy what you have pasted at the other forum then paste into here?

thanks for info and suggestions appreciated

On 1/24/2020 at 9:27 PM, sydneyjohn57 said:

I download photos mostly on computer so it may be different on a phone. I type a caption hit enter then add 1 pic, then hit enter to insert a blank line, type next caption hit enter add 2nd pic and so on.

Just a thought, can you copy what you have pasted at the other forum then paste into here?