Jump to content

Delirious Bar


Recommended Posts

On 2/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, Delirious Bar said:
Our lovely Lady´s are waiting for you :-)
 
#Pattaya #Ladyboys #Soichaiyapoon #Strongdrinks #rockmusic #singlemalt #whisky #premium #spirits
 
1.JPG.93a6b7bf031c82afbf0951f4161b508a.JPG
2.JPG.1096a9ef495ab9e46c6abcdc09638434.JPG
3.JPG.c8531b1d2253012482ef7d49de7ff813.JPG
4.JPG.2b9c6c54f93bbdfb5b89be81c94c76ed.JPG
5.thumb.JPG.4fbf8694154c01be65d69e09c226f238.JPG
6.thumb.JPG.bb4f89b41010242b254ac2d77fd0b3cc.JPG
7.JPG.0cb613a136e5e6b7628539156dbf6c1d.JPG
8.JPG.b267e5562883b36e9263f2d203167398.JPG
9.JPG.9605f0b99a5285df1de31f054f46bafd.JPG
10.JPG.f91445c3a858759922b74383eceb5060.JPG
 
Beauty looks magnificent on pool table
On 2/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, Delirious Bar said:
Our lovely Lady´s are waiting for you :-)
 
#Pattaya #Ladyboys #Soichaiyapoon #Strongdrinks #rockmusic #singlemalt #whisky #premium #spirits
 
1.JPG.93a6b7bf031c82afbf0951f4161b508a.JPG
2.JPG.1096a9ef495ab9e46c6abcdc09638434.JPG
3.JPG.c8531b1d2253012482ef7d49de7ff813.JPG
4.JPG.2b9c6c54f93bbdfb5b89be81c94c76ed.JPG
5.thumb.JPG.4fbf8694154c01be65d69e09c226f238.JPG
6.thumb.JPG.bb4f89b41010242b254ac2d77fd0b3cc.JPG
7.JPG.0cb613a136e5e6b7628539156dbf6c1d.JPG
8.JPG.b267e5562883b36e9263f2d203167398.JPG
9.JPG.9605f0b99a5285df1de31f054f46bafd.JPG
10.JPG.f91445c3a858759922b74383eceb5060.JPG
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick update: 

The refurb of the bar is nearly done and there are only some minor things to do.

I will post more pictures of the whole bar when we're 100% ready but we're getting there :-)

Counter is ready. 

We got some new group tables and a BJ/relax area with a curtain at the back of the bar.

IMG_20211015_151613.jpg

IMG_20211015_151636.jpg

IMG_20211101_123825.jpg

IMG_20211101_123929.jpg

IMG_20211101_124225.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Delirious Bar & Whisky Lounge is ready.

2 naughty guys were busy with some of the girls last night and also thanks to the other guys that popped in :-). More pictures will follow soon.

At the moment we have 4-5 lady's at the bar.

Dew, Dao, Bella, Jessy. Fah pops in from time to time :-)

IMG_20211214_211602.jpg

IMG_20211214_181522.jpg

IMG_20211214_181547.jpg

IMG_20211214_181535.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Delirious Bar said:

Delirious Bar & Whisky Lounge is ready.

2 naughty guys were busy with some of the girls last night and also thanks to the other guys that popped in :-). More pictures will follow soon.

At the moment we have 4-5 lady's at the bar.

Dew, Dao, Bella, Jessy. Fah pops in from time to time :-)

IMG_20211214_211602.jpg

IMG_20211214_181522.jpg

IMG_20211214_181547.jpg

IMG_20211214_181535.jpg

Naughty Jessy?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Delirious Bar said:

The ladies and I wish you all a merry Christmas :-)



Wishing you and your ladies a Merry Xmas and a very Prosperous New Year Herberth :drinks:

Hopefully sometime in the not too distance future I shall be enjoying a wee dram or two in your bar :hi:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 7:55 PM, duke007 said:

Wishing you and your ladies a Merry Xmas and a very Prosperous New Year Herberth :drinks:

Hopefully sometime in the not too distance future I shall be enjoying a wee dram or two in your bar :hi:

Thanks very much Duke. Hopefully they will not close the bars again when the cases are going up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...