Delirious Bar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Delirious Bar & Whisky Lounge is open again and the Lady's are ready to serve you :-)
Also we got new Whisky arrivals and good deals on Singlemalt´s, Bourbon´s, rum, gin & vodka.
Hope to see you for some fun time 

The Rum special is still valid until the end of the month.

1.png

2.png

group1png.png

Zacapa23 special of the month.png

•  
  • Like 3

We have got some New Arrivals at Delirious Bar & Whisky Lounge.

Over the last month´s i have tried alot of different Whisky´s and i decided to stock 3 of them at the Bar.

•  The Arran 10 YO (SingleMalt) is a good balanced whisky and has a rich creamy texture with flavours of green apples, biscuity malts & citrus.

In my opinion a very good summer whisky. Perfect for the climate in Thailand.

• - The Evan Williams – Single Barrel Vintage is a nice bourbon whiskey with flavours of vanilla, butterscotch & caramelized nuts (i love nutty bourbons and i truly can recommend it).

• - From this one i was very impressed, the Kavalan - Oloroso Sherry Oak (SingleMalt).

Its an Taiwanese Whisky and i was a bit hesitated to buy it but i think i have made the right decision.

This Whisky is a full sherry bomb. Its sweet and thick with flavours of berries (cherries), pepper, raisins, dates and hints of chocolate and leaves a long after taste. Top whisky !

270410687_NewArrivals19_01_21.png.d1cb7b72092b8c4f4b931ff2fa222d2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it was a great night and the people enjoyed it. Som told me Bella was already wasted at 10pm (way to early :-P )

It was a good turnout considering these times.

Thanks to all the people that turned up last night and wished Dew and Bella a happy birthday :-) The girls (and me) really appreciate it.

If i get some pictures i will of course post them here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...