Delirious Bar

22 minutes ago, Delirious Bar said:

They cheated me. They got a free sleeping room in my bar and not turned up to work for 2 days so I kicked them out.  If a lady lives in my bar she have to work from 6pm to 2am.

Good call Herberth 

• Like 1

Try the Michter's Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey at Delirious Bar - Soi Chaiyapoon.

Nose:

Rich notes of barley sugar, raisins and dried fruit,    with fennel seed and fresh bread.

Palate:

Rich and spicy, with juicy fruit, cinnamon and clean, well-defined flavours.

Finish:

Welcoming kick of black pepper, then the dried fruit stays strong.

michters.thumb.jpg.099f24d4d7445b3d0c496eb9fa2f5d92.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

Can I have a side order of french fries with that one ,it does sound yummy and I don't drink. :biggrin:.

Every time I go in your bar you have more new stock , ladies and new improvements all the time ..... well done :hi:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Love your optimisn & enthusiasm Herberth :good:

I only looking forward. Better times will come :-) Before I opened the bar I was lying in the hospital severely ill and even then I planned how I want to set up my bar. When I have a good idea in mind I think for a day about I and then I do it. We will see what happens in the future. I think that the tourists will not return until November/December.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Fair Play to you Herberth on helping out the needy.

Brilliant. Well done Herberth.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, Delirious Bar said:

I think that the tourists will not return until November/December.

I'm booked for November and if restrictions are lifted and trip can go ahead I'll be down to see you and maybe you can play Jethro Tull again:biggrin:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Delirious Bar said:

Today we handed out 500 free meals to the People in need affected by the Corona crisis (in partnership with Swing Thailand) Thanks for the support "Swing Thailand" :-)

Well done Herberth!     :biggrin:

I see the Swing shirts have PrEP on the back.  Do they distribute PrEP pills?

• Like 1