Delirious Bar

1 hour ago, petesie said:

Call me suspicious but when something stinks in Stinkville...a tad coincidental that Rom & Bizguy have surfaced at the same time. :blink:

Please!

spare is your crap.....

1.  herberth criticized a customer for not introducing himself

2. you swear on a bible I have not been in New Bar. 

please get off your high horses and retreat to your low paid liver rental jobs. 

you have both paid dearly in revenue, but the real cost is in your street cred!.....

I shall not enter into any more discussion on this thread. The readers know now.....just stay away from bars like delierious and New..... the owners will know. 

• Like 1

No Thai bar owner like to see the falang liver become a liability  

gentlemen.....let the record show....

1.  herberth criticized a customer for not introducing himself

I’ll understand if these newbies attitudes deter you from visiting their places of employment.

• Like 1

Sorry guys I have to ask , what is a " falang liver "?

Is that like a Thai liver but from another country. 

I was at my local grocery store yesterday and they had sheep liver for sale but I couldn't see any falang liver :blink: , do you get bacon with  falang liver ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Very simple solution to all this , if you don't like a place you don't have to go in .

I know Herberth and Som , they are my neighbours and great people some of the staff don't appeal to me ( in looks ) but are all very polite to me and Dao , what more can you ask . I don't drink alcohol but still call in to say hi .

One last thing : If a customer thinks a bar will loose big revenue from them not drinking there then that person must drink like a fish and in my opinion has a serious drinking problem. 

Just my opinion mind. 

Cheers Herberth and Som .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Remember that rascal Franck at Club 131?  His philosophy was that Papa's duty was to take the girls for a test drive for quality assurance purposes!  :gamer4:

I just missed him as he'd conned the lads out of their money & done a runner; this was the back end of 2007 I didn't show up till the early La Bumbar days of 2008.

Halycon days, great lads and fine lassies. B)

• Like 1

I've had 3 goes at writing this.  The thread is Delirious Bar. I don't drink alcohol (now) but have been in the bar on 2 visits to Pattaya and enjoyed the company of the staff, and bought lady drinks for my companions. All I can say is that I've enjoyed my times there and will go again on my next trip down. 

All the best to Herberth and Som.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cobber32 said:

I've had 3 goes at writing this.  The thread is Delirious Bar. I don't drink alcohol (now) but have been in the bar on 2 visits to Pattaya and enjoyed the company of the staff, and bought lady drinks for my companions. All I can say is that I've enjoyed my times there and will go again on my next trip down. 

All the best to Herberth and Som.

Thanks for visiting the bar and I am happy you enjoyed your time :-) hope to see you again :-)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bizguy111 said:

No Thai bar owner like to see the falang liver become a liability  gentlemen.....let the record show....

Not on this forum he didn't; he actually sprung to one of their girls defence to one of your posts on the other forum

Why would I do that and how on earth could I possibly know?

These personal attacks serve no purpose; Delirious is an honest wee bar, great host, strong drinks and ladyboys are the temptations of men such as us...long may it continue. B)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Sorry guys I have to ask , what is a " falang liver "?

Is that like a Thai liver but from another country. 

I was at my local grocery store yesterday and they had sheep liver for sale but I couldn't see any falang liver :blink: , do you get bacon with  falang liver ?

It’s more a term you hear in the Philippines bar scene. 

the owner of the bar Thai/Filipino would not live long if they had to do drinks/shooters all night with the customers so the bar owners usually employ a falang “liver” to absorb the alcohol nightly and also to promote the bar. 

in the Philippines we joke about how the livers’ girlfriend effectively slices of a piece of the falangs liver and feeds it to her trike driver boyfriend each night. In Thailand similarly the Thai owner effective slices of a piece of the falangs liver and feeds it to either the indigenous lover or an Issan family. 

when the liver gets used up it is simply replaced by transplant or sent back to its place of origin if still transportable. 

that’s what a “liver” is in the vernacular of the mongerer. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bizguy111 said:

No Thai bar owner like to see the falang liver become a liability  

gentlemen.....let the record show....

I’ll understand if these newbies attitudes deter you from visiting their places of employment.

It seems you brought to light a certain business reality in force mainly in Pattaya. I am afraid, however, that your wisdom is reaching its limits. You shouldn't underestimate the firepower of those you're pointing out. 

• Like 2

By the fact that my relationship may be on the path to recovery I will abstain from making judgement on the above photos, except to say there are a couple of hotties amongst them!.

Stooly has told me I must refrain from looking in other directions. Just straight ahead!!!:hi:.

• Like 2