Delirious Bar

Had a nice night at the bar

good to meet Herberth and the crew

Karioake not too bad but my hearing was bombarded

Not as many there as you think if you take out the staff and followers, many were bar owners

so not so many visitors like me

town still seems not very busy when away from the Indian, Russian and Chinese areas

Mr H has a fine fine choice of Whisky and other drinks, most impressive

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

It was an excellent party!  Thanks Herberth & Som!  :drinks:

Got to meet Herberth and Annat!   :biggrin:

Many lovely ladyboys in attendance. :party0011:

The location is almost directly across the soi from the Ass. :movethatass: Speaking about the Ass, Nick popped in to the party.

Nice to meet you pdoggg. Would be nice to have a chat when it's not so busy :-)

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 12:18 AM, bizguy111 said:

God help this forum if he suggests himself as a possible moderator.....

please do not entertain his boss’ solicitations. He’s not a bar owner, a Thai national os pulling the strings here.

hes the liver only......

If you have an axe to grind with his bar, spill the beans.
Badmouthing alone takes neither you nor the bar anywhere.

Where did he suggest himself as moderator? I missed that one.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Duncan said:

If you have an axe to grind with his bar, spill the beans.
Badmouthing alone takes neither you nor the bar anywhere.

Where did he suggest himself as moderator? I missed that one.

I could not agree with you more Duncan, but better we just ignore and not respond to these posts and then hopefully these people will get bored and go away :wink:

• Like 4

He influences the moderators on the Pyongyang board. 

as for the axe to grind, I made a comment on the other board about one of his bar specimens being a bit too porky for my liking. He the replied “you don’t have the balls to take up the matter with the manager”

I was only in there having a drink with some mates and felt no need to have to grovel to the resident liver. 

we marched with our feet and have decided to issue a financial penalty to the owner for employing this particular liver as PR manager. I often now just look at the empty bar from across the Soi in Assienda and smile knowing justice has been done. 

2 hours ago, bizguy111 said:

He influences the moderators on the Pyongyang board. as for the axe to grind, I made a comment on the other board about one of his bar specimens being a bit too porky for my liking. He the replied “you don’t have the balls to take up the matter with the manager” I was only in there having a drink with some mates and felt no need to have to grovel to the resident liver.  we marched with our feet and have decided to issue a financial penalty to the owner for employing this particular liver as PR manager. I often now just look at the empty bar from across the Soi in Assienda and smile knowing justice has been done. 

Herberth is one of the nicest guys in Pattaya you will ever meet; your posts are abusive & certainly not conducive to the spirit of this forum. 

Why are you here?

Just to threaten financial penalties from your mind?

• Like 3

How odd bizzguy111  a member on here since 2012 has only 15 posts and most of the have come in a flurry over the past week. (please check his profile  if you do not believe me)

An the majority of this is to slag off off bars, the owners, and the PY forum.  His laughable statement of he will hit them financially by refusing  to patronise  an not bring  his little friends to such establishments must have them running scared an positively shaking with fear that this big spender will carry out this threat. Doubt your custom n attitude  will be missed.

Wonder what sparked you up to be so vociferous ?.Care to tell ?. 

You say in an above post   he influences moderators on the Pyongyang  board. Please give examples, so we can judge or shut up. As you are starting to make yourself sound a tad silly.  

I like bars be they girly/ LB / or mixed. I have no allegiance to any,  I know most of the owners of many bars that are mentioned on both forums.     They all do a sterling job in a very niche LB market  trying to promote an provide for us a great source of fun and entertainment.  Your negativity towards them is astounding. 

Rgds soihound on here........but soidog on the PY forum.

• Like 2

Like you we also visit lots of bars.... but making the comment that there were porky staff in Delirious bought a rant from the liver that I “didn’t have the balls” to confront him on the issue.....

I don’t need to be described as gutless. 

when I criticized him for such comments the moderators warnings started coming through. 

there’s your example..... as you requested. Perhaps you might shut up on this issue now you have been supplied with sound reasons that he influences the moderator mates of his on PY and that he treats his customers with complete disdain all the while worshipping a bunch of hookers whilst peddling their flesh for his own personal gratification and gain. 

Thai owner penalized due to rent-a-livers’ actions. 

Ho hum...piss & wind.

No warnings issued (I just checked).

Herberth & Som run a good home for Ladyboys of the night. He is however guilty of peddling his whisky, I can testify to that. A 50ml double measure of Johnny walking Green label for 200 barts. The bastard has me hooked. 

Som is one of the most kind hearted people you could wish to meet; last Songkran she chose her merit by having a free food stall.

I've looked over at the Ass and can see them looking in Delirious. Nick came over to the party.

Like many, I'm wondering where your ire originates?

• Like 3

We are not anti LBP.... just pointing out that it’s editorial content had been influenced by vested financial interests. 

the liver who works in delirious bar only joined this forum a couple of days ago after he got outed on the other board as an unfriendly manager. He’s still a newbie who joined yesterday!

24 minutes ago, bizguy111 said:

We are not anti LBP.... just pointing out that it’s editorial content had been influenced by vested financial interests. 
the liver who works in delirious bar only joined this forum a couple of days ago after he got outed on the other board as an unfriendly manager. He’s still a newbie who joined yesterday!

The liver..you can call him Herberth if you wish, may have only recently joined this forum as he was asked to being previously unaware of its existence. A vested financial interest in Pattaya is where you give a proportion of your cash and then forget about it.

You don't work in a bar, you're lucky if you prop it up. Girls won't touch you as you are now Papa, Hawkeye behind the bar has you constantly in the crosshairs, you're lucky if she feeds you. You are in effect a bar ghostie...

Herberth does a grand job with the music and steering Delirious in the right direction, he's a good guy, perhaps saying hello wouldn't hurt?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bizguy111 said:

You categorically swore I had never been in New Bar. then I drew your attention to a picture of Julie you posted on LBP that has me in the background. why don’t you stop your lying?

Mmm...I suggested you and your rugby team had never been in the bar; I didn't search for the pic as to be honest why would I? From reading your posts why on earth would I be interested in anything other than a genuine specific complaint? I'm not on a personal financially penalising threatening witch hunt...you are.

There are guys who frequent New's bar who I am more than happy to shake their hand and share stories with, nice fellas, not met a bad one yet, neither has New, she's always pleased to see you as is Som in Delirious, Opor will get her tits out and Herberth will entice you with good value Scotch; what the fuck is there not to like?

Mate, this is a friendly forum, yours is unfriendly and unwarranted fire.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, petesie said:

Herberth does a grand job with the music and steering Delirious in the right direction, he's a good guy

Agree 100%.   A bunch of guys from Ladyboy Review went to the Delirious party and we all thought Herberth was a great guy and were very impressed with Delirious.

Hey guys, if you have a beef with something that happened on another forum deal with it on the other forum.  If you are banned from the other forum have a friend or alias deal with it on the other forum. Please don't air another forum's dirty laundry here on Ladyboy Review.

The LBR administration and the core posters on LBR many of whom have been posting here for 9 years have no interest in squabbles that occurred elsewhere. 

We are friendly with the guys who run the other forums and who post on all the other forums and intend to keep it that way. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I was asked by Grunt to join this body of free thinking people as it did not have the nasty views of the other forum (which by the way I much enjoy)

But hell there are some really nasty people on here as well

Why get so worked up. biz guy 111 you got your opinion and have made it - then the others may take that point up

I only met Herberth the other night he seem a decent guy and how, as it is only a few months since he opened the bar,  can he influence the other forum, I know not.

Good to see olf Woof Woof in the kennel

• Like 3