Thai Food Soi Buakhao

annat555

Some of you know I had the fun of a 5 day stay at The Khon Kaen Ram Hosital a year and a half ago, due to food poisoning

Got it at a local restaurant eating crab near Chumphae - silly me - boy was I ill really thought I was on way out.

Reason for this request for information, many Thai girls not keen on Eurpoean food.

CAN anyone advise on a good clean Thai restaurant in the Buakhao area, also where I can get food that is not hot hot

I am staying at Baby Boom, if that gives you a better idea of the area, though the buses are so good can be anywhere near by

Thanks in Hope

• Like 2

You cannot beat Seaside restaurant in Soi Pothole. Just past English Rose on the left. Order the food as to how you want it.. Thai or Western.

Only drawback is that sometimes in the morning there is an uncouth Aussie who sits near the front. Comes in , takes his shoes off, plants his feet on the chair next to him and then orders.

The day I left to come home just over a week ago, he went the whole hog and had his shirt off. Absolute class act!. Was going to say something but as it was my last day did not want to pay a visit to the local BIB place if it got out of hand.

Sometimes our Ocka friends live up to their reputation.

Having said that, you wont get a better deal anywhere else. Great staff.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Woodie said:

You cannot beat Seaside restaurant in Soi Pothole. Just past English Rose on the left. Order the food as to how you want it.. Thai or Western.

Only drawback is that sometimes in the morning there is an uncouth Aussie who sits near the front. Comes in , takes his shoes off, plants his feet on the chair next to him and then orders.

The day I left to come home just over a week ago, he went the whole hog and had his shirt off. Absolute class act!. Was going to say something but as it was my last day did not want to pay a visit to the local BIB place if it got out of hand.

Sometimes our Ocka friends live up to their reputation.

Having said that, you wont get a better deal anywhere else. Great staff.

Yep ,I have seen him to its not that hot in Thailand that you need your shirt off in a restaurant and then he gets on the phone and tells all his mate ( 1 ) what he is doing .

I saw him chating to another aussie away from the restaurant and was talking normally, so his image is all an act ...... very uncool.

The seaside is THE local place to eat for sure .

• Like 2