What is it with Ladyboys and Tattoos

annat555

Many Ladyboys seem to love Tattoo, especially on their backs

My ex had a few, then asked if I minded if she had one on her hand, said it was up to her, so she shows me three stars which was not so bad, then had a really complex design over the whole of the back of her hand, looked like she needed a wash.

Cannot understand why they are so keen for these Tats. I like a soft and beautiful skin.

Why is it so popular in the working Girls/Ladyboys of Thailand?

these where my ex's

20151020_192842.jpg

20151020_211155.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Annat said:

Cannot understand why they are so keen for these Tats. I like a soft and beautiful skin.

I’m with you in this Annat, never really liked an inked up girl.  There is something about gazing at a blank canvas and concentrating on the important bits without any other visual distractions.  

*As an aside who remembers the guy years back who got a tattoo of Noon (the tattooed one, ex Sensations early days )on his stomach so that he could jerk off over her face for the rest of his life.:blush:

• Like 3

Not a fan either although I do relish painting and writing on them with WASHABLE media...

But, more than the ladyboys getting tattooed all over, what I really don't get is when the older ladyboy mongers do it ...

I have quietly observed countless mongers, including 2 I know are BMs here, with their arms profusely tatooed in colorful, contemporary styles ...

Would one of you gentlemen care to share what made you get tattooed and if it made you more sexually-desirable as a result ?

For the learning benefit of this blank skinned bro and others like me who may be thinking might as well get a tatoo before meeting my maker.   Thanks in advance if/to anyone answering.

R

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rom said:

Would one of you gentlemen care to share what made you get tattooed and if it made you more sexually-desirable as a result ?

For the learning benefit of this blank skinned bro and others like me who may be thinking might as well get a tatoo before meeting my maker.   Thanks in advance if/to anyone answering.

I had a political symbol made when I was 17 in Soho, London. Removed a few years later as I suspected it would have an impact on my career opportunities, which of course it didn't. I wish I'd kept it , but such is life when you are young and impulsive. It was a portrait of Mrs Thatcher (Not).

If you haven't had one while young you might as well skip it. Not cool to have one done on the wrong side of 50,  in my humble opinion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Annat said:

Why is it so popular in the working Girls/Ladyboys of Thailand?

these where my ex's

One of your ex's are for fashion two are not, first one is Pra Pik ka Net second one is Yant Har taow,  if you do not know the significance of the Yant Tattoos then perhaps that says more about you than what your Ex has on Her back.  

• Like 1

I was aware two are Buddist symbols and words but she would never really explain. The Phoenix starts at the base of spine and went up to her shoulder.

The last sentance is hardly worth any comment as I did ask why the girls have Tattoos not what they meant. Though i do find that helpful.

I always appreciate advice from someone who knows my relationships better than I do.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BigTel said:

One of your ex's are for fashion two are not, first one is Pra Pik ka Net second one is Yant Har taow,  

Great clarification from someone like yourself who actually knows the meaning of these Tattoos and what it means to a Thai person in general :good:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Annat said:

The last sentance is hardly worth any comment as I did ask why the girls have Tattoos not what they meant. Though i do find that helpful.

I always appreciate advice from someone who knows my relationships better than I do.

both of your replies are about are as if you are the superior one in this conversation, you obviously took offence but I certainly do not know your relationship better than you do , nor do I care to know your relationship better than you think you do.

Pra Pik ka Net and Yant Har taow ( didn't remember the names, thank you for recalling them ) are done with a specific technique that is, i' ve been told, particularly painful...and it has a secular tradition...with needles deep in the skin...cannot be done with the modern tools...for respect of ancestors..so i' be been told...infact if you touch them ( that is an unrespectful act officially ) you can feel that the ink comes above the surface of the skin

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

*As an aside who remembers the guy years back who got a tattoo of Noon (the tattooed one, ex Sensations early days )on his stomach so that he could jerk off over her face for the rest of his life.:blush:

Remember him well :rolleye0012:

And Noon from her Club131 days back in 2007 :wink:

post-136-097352600 1308927352.jpg

• Like 2

I hated tattoos when I first came to Thailand in 2006 and have none myself. But they are everywhere here so I have mostly become accustom to them and they don't usually bother me anymore. If I only went with LBs without tats it would be slim pickings. There are a few bad exceptions like the beautiful Atom (old Baby Boom, Surprise Yourself) who had a big tat on her leg covered up with another tat and is just looks like a big dark blob. But I have no problem with a full back tat as long as they are done well. I bought the LB pictured below a couple of drinks last week. Her great ass drew my attention more than the tats. Strangely while her arms are almost completely covered in tats the rest of her body has none.

I figure the older farangs guys getting tats is just an extension of the notorious mid life crisis. One that isn't so easy to get rid of when one out grows that phase of life.

Photo by Bumblebee:

tats.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

Pra Pik ka Net and Yant Har taow ( didn't remember the names, thank you for recalling them ) are done with a specific technique that is, i' ve been told, particularly painful...and it has a secular tradition...with needles deep in the skin...cannot be done with the modern tools...for respect of ancestors..so i' be been told...infact if you touch them ( that is an unrespectful act officially ) you can feel that the ink comes above the surface of the skin

You are spot on Sustra,  the technique you are referring to is called "Sak Yant" Normally done by a Reusi which is a Hermit Monk . Probably one of the most famous Monks who used to use this technique was Luang Por Bern of Wat Bahn Pra in Nakong Patong. The instrument used is like a steel rod that has been fashioned down to a needle like point on the one end, and I can concur with what you have been told about it being particularly painful. :biggrin:

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

In some cases, they'll do it for religious and or 'good luck' reasons. But unlike these two, mostly It's just seen as a way to make their body more appealing (although) not all men are equally enthusiastic about it. Personally, I don't mind a few tattoos on a girl. Actually, can be quite convenient for recognition, when you meet someone after a few years of plastic surgeries :rofl:

Here's a photo of Sugas, which I met back in 2017 in BKK. From what I've read she's now working in Pattaya. She sometimes contacts me through Line, always begging for money.

Sugas.JPG

• Like 1