Merry Christmas

Pdoggg

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Spectacular Solstice, Happy Kwanza, Festive Festivus, or Merry Whatever You Celebrate to all our Forum Members from the staff here at Ladyboy Review!  :ded_snegurochka: :ded_moroz: :santa:

Most families have their own special Christmas traditions. At Ladyboy Review we kick off the most wonderful time of the year with Fist Me This Christmas!  :santa2:

• Like 4

Merry Christmas gentlemen and thanks for being so welcoming to this Pyongyang outcast.  Here is another of the Hitler videos I had done for the regime that tolerates none brighter than the lowest demodinator (G'day mate!).  Seriously guys:  I wish I had a ladyboy around to do a brand new video but I am family visiting in Europe.  All I want for Christmas is Anabelle and if she does come to Teya's party please ask her if she will consider bukakke with me and 10 ladyboys of her choice...

Best for 2020.

Rom

• Like 7

Have a good one guys what ever you happen to be doing.

I will be having a chrissy lunch at the local golf club with my best Mate ( Dad ) and my sister .

As alway guys ... me , Dao and all the Zaza girls wish you well and hope Santa brings you something in stockings :ded_snegurochka:

Cheers big ear's . :drinks:

Don't drink and drive :roadrage:...... you may spill some.

• Like 3

With the temperature here in Sydney, Australia to reach 42C today there are 100 bushfires burning in the state :

The three fires with 'greatest obvious potential' for destruction

With nearly 100 fires burning across the state today, 55 of which are uncontained, Commissioner Fitzsimmons said all of them have potential to threaten lives and property today – but there are three major fires that are causing the most concern for the RFS.

All three are very large fires burning in and around areas with residential populations, where fire danger is "extreme" today. 

The three major fires are the Gospers Mountain "mega fire" which has burnt through more than 410,000 hectares, the Green Wattle Creek fire burning 15km south-west of Warragamba Dam, and the Currowan fire burning between Batemans Bay and Ulladulla. 

Both the Gospers Mountain and Green Wattle Creek fire are burning at "watch and act" this morning. All other fires are at "advice".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/nsw-weather-live-updates-rfs-prepares-for-bushfires-as-extreme-heatwave-hits-state-20191219-p53lbc.html

It is appropriate to wish you all a very Aussie Merry Christmas:.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Quinn said:

Greets to all.

Nice erect cock there Quinn and that goes plural for Alaskan Bear!   Wouldn't it be nice if bad girl Lindsay Lohan had an erect cock or even a limp noodle for that matter?  Here she is in Mean Girls in a Jingle Bell Rock dance routine.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 4:04 PM, Pdoggg said:

Jingle Bell Rock

Back in the day EZY Bar had a party on Christmas Eve. At the stroke of midnight, DJ Karl would ring the bell and there would be a one hour open bar.  One of his tunes was Suck On My Cock sung to the music of Jingle Bell Rock.

• Like 1