To Be " gay " or Not To Be " gay ".

stoolpusher

5 hours ago, seven said:

And therein lies the rub.  A straight guy do not eat cock.  Not about right or wrong, just facts. No way around it.

There are a lot of guys (i.e. those living in the tropics) who would say that only gay guys fuck ass and anyone who fucks ass is gay.....or secretly gay. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

There are a lot of guys (i.e. those living in the tropics) who would say that only gay guys fuck ass and anyone who fucks ass is gay.....or secretly gay. 

The heat of the tropics does terrible things to rational thinking.  Combine tropical heat with excessive alcohol consumption...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seven said:

And therein lies the rub.  A straight guy do not eat cock.  Not about right or wrong, just facts. No way around it.

I'm recalling one of my very first ladyboy encounters in the late 1990s.  Soi 4, Dynasty Inn, a freelancer from right across from the entrance to Nana Plaza.  This whole LB business was new and extremely erotic and intoxicating to me.  She happened to be a talker who liked to practice her English.  While in post-sodomal coitus bliss we made small talk.  She asked if I had been with a LB before.  I responded that I had but only a few times.  She asked why l wanted to be with a LB.  I said that I though that LBs were very beautiful.  Get this, I've remembered it ever since.  She said, "I think you just want to suck cock.  All men want to suck cock to see what it like."  Hmmm....

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, soiboy said:

late 1990s

Around same time for me but in a different part of the world; Tijuana Mejico. She was so happy I liked what she was and smoked a joint relaxing afterwards. I'll never forget. Just like the very first time I walked the steps up to Casanova in Nana Plaza. Heart pounding, pulse rushing. What I wouldn't do to have that moment back again. 

9 minutes ago, seven said:

Just like the very first time I walked the steps up to Casanova in Nana Plaza. Heart pounding, pulse rushing.

Anybody who has walked into Casanova, especially back in the day, would certainly have had their heart pounding and pulse rushing!

(BTW, is Casanova still in business during the pandemic?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soiboy said:

Anybody who has walked into Casanova, especially back in the day, would certainly have had their heart pounding and pulse rushing!

(BTW, is Casanova still in business during the pandemic?)

Bankrupt. Another BKK institution crushed by Covid.

Ex-POTUS Bill Clinton said, “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is" while trying to justify an extremely misleading statement regarding his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

In order to properly answer the gay question, one has to be crystal clear what the meaning of "gay" is.

It is pretty clear that we Chasers or Translovers engage in the same or similar sex acts as those who identify as Gay.   But it is rare for a member of our community to identify as Gay.   However, I have met some gay guys who are into the super femmy type that might give some of us a woody.

I'm attracted to feminine energy but prefer girls with cocks.  I don't feel Gay or that my desires make me gay but it all depends on the definition of Gay.       

• Like 3

On 3/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, stoolpusher said:

Ask any ladyboy if she is gay and she will say she is straight,  they don't consider themselves to be gay 

Whyen you ask Filipino ladyboys, most of the times, they will answer "I am gay, I am a ladyboy". So, it's not so simple. 

On 3/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, The-Sith said:

I notice with many guys into Ladyboys that there is a deep seeded obsession with avoiding BEING GAY.

I suffered this too, in the past. It's probably conditioned into us at an early age of making jokes about fags and insulting them and using derogatory language.

It's kind of like calling a Japanese person Korean.

An Inuit (Eskimo) has 37 words for snow. Which type are you? Powder Snow, PouffySnow, IceySnow, Packing Snow, Snowflake, etc.... 

Don't bother trying to explain any of that to someone in the tropics. Regular people will just default us to Gay or Bi.

I think you raise the right question. We can accept to be gay but feel different from other gay people. I remember taking a bus in Patong beach to go to Phuket town with a ladyboy. She looked like a girl and felt comfortable to travel with her. I saw in the bus 2 old Caucasian gays (probably Americans). They looked weird to me. They were both half male and half shemale. It's hard to describe them. As soon as I saw them, I just thought "I ain't one of them" and this is true, I wouldn't go out with them, I wouldn't demonstrate with them at the gay pride. BTW, I wouldn't demonstrate at all at the gay pride. 

But the thing is that not only ladyboys but also ladyboys lovers are classified as gay or as LGBT. After all, it's just a label and not so many feel comfortable to be stuck this label on their face. This is my case but I must admit I will have to confess I have sex with men when I will go and ask for Prep. So please, don't  tell anyone, but I must be somehow gay. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

On December 21st, 2023, Thai national media publicly reported the results of the meeting of the Thai House of Representatives on four bills of the Equal Marriage Act, the votes were 369:10 approving the first agenda with 1 abstention.

Meanwhile, Thai Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin posted on X, formerly Twitter, regarding the approval of the equal marriage bill, in which he congratulated the LGBTQIA+ community with overwhelming votes in favor and said the first step of change has begun.

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/12/22/thai-house-of-representatives-overwhelmingly-approves-first-draft-of-equal-marriage-bill/

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

On December 21st, 2023, Thai national media publicly reported the results of the meeting of the Thai House of Representatives on four bills of the Equal Marriage Act, the votes were 369:10 approving the first agenda with 1 abstention.

Meanwhile, Thai Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin posted on X, formerly Twitter, regarding the approval of the equal marriage bill, in which he congratulated the LGBTQIA+ community with overwhelming votes in favor and said the first step of change has begun.

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/12/22/thai-house-of-representatives-overwhelmingly-approves-first-draft-of-equal-marriage-bill/

I would say finally ... and good for them! :party0011:

The Netherlands messes up a lot of things, but on thisbtopic they were the first on the world to approve ... think it was in 2001!! :biggrin:

• Like 1