To Be " gay " or Not To Be " gay ".

stoolpusher

A honest Question / Observation .

We all know or have seen gay guys in Thailand who are obviously gay by their manner or appearance and who only seem to go for a  guy for company  and very seldom go

for a ladyboy , us on the other hand go for ladyboys  . In all my years chasing LB's I have never seen a guy and thought " gee he is cute " and also you don't seem to see a ladyboy

acting like a gay guy with the hand gestures. Your thoughts please

My questions .

1)  Is it because once they put a frock and lippy on they become a women ?

2)  Have any of you guys thought  the same ?

( If there is a correct place for this post please move it to there )

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I realize everyone is different. For me, I guess this ladyboy business has been a slippery slope. For most of my adult life I have been straight. I had girlfriends, I pursued women. This all changed around 2006 when I discovered ladyboys on the interwebs. I found they really turned me on, even more than women, honestly. 

I’m not attracted to masculine guys at all, but I love me some femboys. I find those pretty delicate boys in those lame Korean pop bands very hot and totally doable. Anything more masculine than that, and I am not interested. I guess it’s a spectrum. 
There is nothing overtly or stereotypically “gay” about me. I do not fit any of those stereotypes, but I am clearly not straight. Perhaps queer is better word. I dunno. 

• Like 5

I think most ladymen see themselves as women from an early age so they walk, talk, dress and act like women. Oftentimes appearing more feminine than GGs.

On the other hand the nancy, pantsy, mincing gay man acts like that to show that he is available to men only because if they didn't act that way they would be invisible to the 'straight looking' gay/bi man.

• Like 3

Sighhhhhh!  ... and to think I joined this Board only 2 weeks ago PRIMARILY to be spared any more of Pyongyang’s recurring “Are we gay?” self-reassuring threads ...

Seriously folks:  The group therapy thrust of 1000 such threads at Pyongyang is that (i) we are NOT gay as in “flamin’ HOMOs” if we still are attracted to GGs and most of us seem to be; but (ii) we ain’t strictly HETERO either if we suck sissies’ cock and most of us seem to; and that (iii) where we stand in-between on the Bi-ish scale depends on what kind of man-purse we carry around Buakhao when we go out there bromance Scott or Jimbo, which, let’s face it, is the GAYest thing most of us ladyboy mongers will ever do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

In all my years chasing LB's I have never seen a guy and thought " gee he is cute " and also you don't seem to see a ladyboy

acting like a gay guy with the hand gestures.

5 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

On the other hand the nancy, pantsy, mincing gay man acts like that to show that he is available to men only because if they didn't act that way they would be invisible to the 'straight looking' gay/bi man.

I find it tends to be the femboys who do this hand gesture stuff, and yes maybe they are trying to emphasise that they are feminine.  To be honest I find it quite a turn on when a Thai guy with a cute face minces about, perhaps more so than even a ladyboy in TJs strutting around in a G-string...guess I’ve got too much free time on my hands :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

femboys

Everyone uses words differently.  I used to refer to the gay mincers who would easily be a super cute ladyboy if he wore different clothes and had longer hair as femboys.  But then lots of forum guys starting using the word femboys to mean flat chested ladyboys.  Language evolves.  Make the Yuletide gay!  :santa2::homoswitch:

10 hours ago, strocube said:

lame Korean pop bands very hot and totally doable

BTS is certainly the most popular KPOP boy band.  All their members are 21+. I'm talking about age, not centimeters.  Debate within The Army, as the BTS fandom is called, sometimes centers on which ones are gay.   Southeast Asian teenage girls talk about which BTS member is cutest much like teenage girls generations ago would discuss the merits of John vs Paul.

bts36.jpg

I find super cute femmy types who don't have hairy calves and who also exhibit feminine energy quite attractive but they are rare and most contenders are a bridge too far.

And many Thai ladymen refer to mincer types as ladyboys while I would call them gay.

As Pacman,  a prolific forum poster from the last decade exclaimed, "she took off her clothes and she was a boy". :biggrin:

• Like 2

my god Nosher... you've really started a can of worms here!

but just to answer... the only real 'femboy' mincing type i have ever known is the lovely Mona of now and then Katty bar fame... Lovely girl but boy does she mince! honestly if you tied her hands together she wouldn't be able to walk.... even on her 3 legs.

popular kid though and deservedly so.

• Like 2

This topic comes up a lot so here's a handy "am I gay?" test to soothe your nerves. 

If you are a man and have done any of the following in the past ten years...

*Sucked cock

*Had your cock sucked by someone who also had a cock

*Taken it up the arse

*Given it up the arse

*Asked yourself "am I gay?" while doing any of the above

*Said "they're not men, they're ladyboys!" 

...then you're officially a big ol' gay-ass homosexual! Congratulations! Pick up your membership card on the way out.

I'm sorry I didn't make these rules that's just the way it is. Don't @ me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I am old and knackered

at the age  waking up in the morning is a bonus - with a beautiful long haired Thai boy with nice breasts even better

am I gay who the F**K cares, I dont

just glad I can enjoy life even sex is so very one sided nowadays

so to all you perverts enjoy life when you can, do not take life for granted

when I booked my trip over New Yea,r my only daughter asked about the money & cost, I told her I was enjoyig spending her inheritance

Smile & Be Happy

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just accept it SP.

I would say that I object to the term femboy when referring to a LB without silicone tits. Most of these LB's are very feminine maybe more so than some of the meat mincers who parade around with watermelons on their chests.

What about GG's that have small or non tits?. Are they less feminine than another boasting 44 EE's?.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Who cares if you think your gay or just fucked-up

I realised along time ago that when I joined these forums I was joining the dark side

And as I am currently stuck here old Eire with a fucked-up virus and miserable cunts all around me, well I keep dreaming about Los and the dark side and stay sane for a little longer :sorry:

• Like 1

Just as the path down the Dark Side you discover more about yourself..... you can do the same for these girls. Those femboys or even Kpop sissies need a masculine man to turn them deeper into a girl.

You make them squeel like a girl and soon they become one.

As for gay or not gay..... I dont really see myself as gay. I like pussy and with masculine males I want to compete, not submit. But I dont think I can be called straight either. But I personally see myself as straight to trysexual.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Holy shit..... this Covid has helped me see my own proclivities. Being away from the foxiest of foxy ladyboys in LOS, and dabbling with sexy Western traps and trannies..... I have seen a trend emerge where I am definitely loving being with hot GGs.

I was with this super foxy Argentinian today and the soft femininity and the way she twerked her Latina ass just made me melt..... and turn into a beast.

Sexy French bitches, Peruvians, Italians and Puerto Ricans too.... all GG and all making me love licking pussy again. A mild scent is quite arousing.

I think a part of it is that the traps and trannies in the West, as great as they maybe, are not at the caliber of Asian ladyboys. The western ones start hormones way later....have bigger shoulders....and are generally less refined from an appearance standpoint than their Asian piers. 

Ergo these Western GG bitches are turning me on like crazy!!!

• Like 3