Welcome to the Romscars Club

Rom

22 hours ago, Rom said:

But I refuse to generalize, since at BMembership level there you find some great open-minded Brits, even among The Clique.  I am talking about regular guys like Snoop Dawg, fenton, duke, Streetwalker and the virtuosissimo K and his siamese twin Double-K (as in Kevin Keegan) to name but a few... 

I have never been part of the 'Clique' as you refer too Rom nor will I ever be, so let's put that one back to bed straight away shall we :wink:

God Save the Queen  :imNotWorthy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

I have never been part of the 'Clique' as you refer too Rom nor will I ever be, so let's put that one back to bed straight away shall we :wink:

God Save the Queen  :imNotWorthy:

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

I have met  all the Moderater's there in person, all OK guys imho :yes:

Hi duke! nice to hear from you again !  I always like your posts and for a while (when CR played there) was as crazy about Man U as you were.

"The Clique", as I see it, is a fluid concept applying to a chore group of mongers who know each other well from the field (BKK and Patts).  It does not mean you are all elitists.  For ex: fenton is a total rogue but he is well known in the Pattaya circuit and until 2015 (?) was a pillar of said Clique before it became a bad word (let's not discuss here why).  Snoop Dawg (my idol!) also is Clique, but he has nothing to do with the creeps Tbaggings was diplomatic enough not to name.  Same same for Kwan and Streetwalker well respected by all for their unique contributions to the ladyboy world.   You should feel flattered that I named you in such EXCELLENT company.  In contrast, an in-the-shadows monger like me cannot be Clique because I am not personally known by many on the field...

As to your defense of ALL single one of the 4 Pyongyang mods as "OK guys" ... you just broke my heart! ... And ... it may have cost you the 2019 BM-of-the-Year Romscar nomination.  Please say something nice to change my mind.

Thanks for posting.

Rom

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi duke! nice to hear from you again !  I always like your posts and for a while (when CR played there) was as crazy about Man U as you were.

"The Clique", as I see it, is a fluid concept applying to a chore group of mongers who know each other well from the field (BKK and Patts).  It does not mean you are all elitists.  For ex: fenton is a total rogue but he is well known in the Pattaya circuit and until 2015 (?) was a pillar of said Clique before it became a bad word (let's not discuss here why).  Snoop Dawg (my idol!) also is Clique, but he has nothing to do with the creeps Tbaggings was diplomatic enough not to name.  Same same for Kwan and Streetwalker well respected by all for their unique contributions to the ladyboy world.   You should feel flattered that I named you in such EXCELLENT company.  In contrast, an in-the-shadows monger like me cannot be Clique because I am not personally known by many on the field...

As to your defense of ALL single one of the 4 Pyongyang mods as "OK guys" ... you just broke my heart! ... And ... it may have cost you the 2019 BM-of-the-Year Romscar nomination.  Please say something nice to change my mind.

Thanks for posting.

Rom

I found two of the mods at the Palace to be especially knobbish. And there are quite a few members who take particular pleasure at shamelessly rimming the mods at every opportunity. It’s rather sad and nauseating.

But enough about the Palace, Rom. Please do share your erotic art with us. We are all waiting. :pic::character0099:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, seven said:

They had, in my humble opinion, a far better player, and with a bigger ego, there for awhile :biggrin:

Please clarify:

BETTER than CR ?  maybe, just maybe George Best...

BIGGER EGO?  maybe, just maybe Cantona...

David Beckham?  Excellent in all respects but only outdid CR in scoring Posh.

van Nistelrooy?  More ego than talent...

@seven pls tell us who u meant?

PS :  I forgot u ManUs love Ryan Giggs...  naaahh!   

PS2 :  Bobby Charlton ? ...  way before my time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rom said:

pls tell us who u meant?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2962023/zlatan-ibrahimovic-35-best-quotes-as-manchester-united-release-him

"I won't be the King of Manchester, I will be the God of Manchester."
- His response to Eric Cantona's comments that he would be the prince of Manchester.

And there was this famous exchange with a reporter ahead of the 2014 World Cup qualifying playoffs:

Zlatan: "Only God knows who will go through."
Reporter: "It's hard to ask him."
Zlatan: "You're talking to him."

skysports-zlatan-ibrahimovic-manchester-united-premier-league_4161196.jpg

3auKdN6FdQE37hxp1zh1p7U4iqfKLDE9SiCRReDqqE4JhvVCKsgg26YbYRrmav.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

zlatan-ibrahimovic-on-manchester-city-fans.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks seven.  Yes Ibra is pretty awesome and he is so cool his ego is not as annoying as CR's to non-fans prone to resent EXCELLENCE in others.  BUT Ibra was only 1 season at Man U.  Not enough to be an Old Trafford icon for the ages like the players I listed.  PLUS the season he was there was egowise dominated by Jose Mourinho who brought Ibra on board and who did not let the spotlight shine on anyone else (but Mo himself) on the team ...   But let's get back to the Romscars:

I just want to say that Romscarwise something was just posted here in the Board in the Advanced Members Lounge that is a sure 2019 Romscar nomination and will be a sure winner if there is a follow-up as promised at Teya's birthday party (on Sunday 29th) and more EXCELLENT pics are posted.  I can say no more because of the Advanced Members confidentiality thing, but if I were in Pattaya I would not miss that party at Katty's for all the ladyboy pussy elsewhere in town...

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Rom said:

but if I were in Pattaya I would not miss that party at Katty's for all the ladyboy pussy elsewhere in town...

Alas Rom as we all know from experience some the best parties tend to be the unplanned, spontaneous ones where things just develop at their own pace.  There is no guarantee that that girl will show up again, but either way it has all the makings of a great night especially when some of the staff get some liquids inside them.  No matter what happens it will all be recorded for the history books :character00274:

yes indeed BB. there are never really any plans for the Katty events.how can you plan? It's all guesswork really for the meet and greets too. although they tend to be pretty civilised. one did once get a bit disorderly, mainly because sunny went into her party tricks.... 

they seems to be a general feeling though that Teya's night is going to be a wowzer...let's hope so. She's a very popular kid and deserves a good night. she works hard every day and has done for a long time without a break.

difficult for Emmy a little without  Teya as cashier.  but all will be worked around no doubt The other staff are very good and hopefully the full crew will be there.

tables /chairs are on order from the temple. No doubt the nosh [i mean the food not stoolpusher] will all be got nearer the time.

please remember guys that the food costs Emmy a lot... all free...so please drop a couple of baht in the tip box for the cook...if you eat anything.

and.........come and join the fun Annabelle....please!... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Seems a lasting impression was made on you BBG by the fair maiden.  The thing is if she turns up at the party she can’t beat what she did before....mmmm 

how did you know who i meant!

i thought that half-naked blondes were a thing of the past...... believe me i've known similar people before but in long ago and far away times and places.

i'm still as shallow and  as easily impressed as i've always been evidently....... great!

i doubt that Katty will see her again. Probably better that way methinks. Anyway i got bored having to spend the time mopping Pdoggs sweating brow with a cold towel....:biggrin:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Cherjam said:

I have met everyone of those mods and I can honestly say that they are all pricks

Great Scott ! cherjam !  What took ye so long ?

You missed 2 whole threads of me and a couple other badasses breaking Pyongyang balls.  In one of them, your fellow countryman bar non-owner posted:

“The Daddy Rom account was the most controversial we ever had. It received by far the most complaints”

I guess that officially makes ME #1 on Pyongyang’s most wanted list ?   Sorry cherjam.  I am sure you are a close #2.

Welcome to the Romscars Club cherjam. Let’s PARTY ON !

R

cherjam.thumb.jpg.5a703072432acc0e70e4dc400fa3dcb0.jpg

Edited by Rom
Fuckballs! Can't believe I mispelled "Romscars." It's PY's fault! They have prevented me from practicing.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Rom said:

Great Scott ! cherjam !  What took ye so long ?

You missed 2 whole threads of me and a couple other badasses breaking Pyongyang balls.  In one of them, your fellow countryman bar non-owner posted:

“The Daddy Rom account was the most controversial we ever had. It received by far the most complaints”

I guess that officially makes ME #1 on Pyongyang’s most wanted list ?   Sorry cherjam.  I am sure you are a close #2.

Welcome to the Romscars Club cherjam. Let’s PARTY ON !

R

cherjam.thumb.jpg.5a703072432acc0e70e4dc400fa3dcb0.jpg

Got distracted, could not read the words. I have seen worse weapons, much worse!!.