Welcome to the Romscars Club

Rom

The Daddy Rom Annual Awards for Ladyboy Board Excellence and Chivalry (aka The Romscars) are the ladyboy world's only annual peer recognition event honoring the best among us ladyboy aficionados who share their passion and pursuits online.

This Romscars Club was a spur of the moment thing I launched here at LadyboyReview.com to outreach the Romscars ethos of ladyboy mongering excellence, the celebration of which will be the ongoing purpose of this club.   

This club will also initially serve as a test-pilot for the Board's "Clubs" feature since it is the Board's first such club ever.  It might take me a while to master all the Club features, but, in the meantime, please stay tuned and feel free to post anything you like concerning the Romscars concept and your suggestions for worthy nominees.

But whatever you post, please remember the Romscars spirit is all about about its 4 guiding principles that I would ask you to please observe here in the club:

1. Be NICE for the sake of being Nice

2. Be EXCELLENT                     

3. Party ON !

and

4. Post like a BOSS !

Rom

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.  Just woke up and on checking I can see your club appears in View New Content, which is helpful for a start.  Like Pdogg says earlier in the other thread, this takes the pressure off us to some extent as the onus is on the club owner to deal with any issues with members that may arise in his club.  

I have not noticed this Club option elsewhere on any boards and it appears to be more democratic in that it gives the members some input into how they can tailor a forum to their needs.  Time will tell. :)

Roger that bumblebee.   This Club feature is very empowering for the Club leader.  Yours was the first non-OP post and then I noticed that I have the option to delete it even though you are an Administrator. ("Delete" NOT "Hide";  I also have a "Split" option; but no "Edit" option).  So it seems that Club leaders do have the means to get rid of hostile posts, in addition to excluding individual BMs from the club.  So hecklers beware!

I am itching to do the "Delete" on your post bumblebee to see if it works, but I would not dare.

Probably if I did it, the post would still be visible to moderation but not me.

If you want to conduct any such experiments, just instruct me.

I presume you still have full control over my posts here in the club, like editing them or hiding them.

Thanks for giving me the green light and for posting.  Hope the others are at ease now to follow suit with more posts.

Cheers.

Rom

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

You can test this post by deleting it Rom if the itch is too mutt lol and see what happens.

Yep it works.  I just deleted bumblebee's test post that was right above this one.  Can you still see it as an administrator?

Edited by Rom
Edited the post from what bumblebee shows below
  • Like 2

Sorry gentlemen about the housekeeping.  As mentioned above, this is the first club at LadyboyReview.com and we are figuring things out as we go along.  Back to the Romscars : 

I know many BMs here are plenty familiar with the Romscars concept from previous years and there are a few past nominees and at least a winner here among us at LBR (! please take a bow gentlemen !).  But I feel I should tell a little more about the Romscars for the sake of less familiarized BMs and of future, new-to-the-scene BMs.

The genesis of “The Romscars” was quite a few years back when a fellow ladyboy aficionado (known online as “fenton”) posted in another ladyboy Board that I deserved a “Romscar” for a pool party I did in AC with 30+ ladyboys and GGs that ended in an orgy with 7 or 8 of them (you can still find the G-rated and softcore pics at that other Board; the X-rated ones were deleted).

I thought it was funny that my name “Rom” had been fused with the “Oscar” Academy Awards and that’s how the idea was planted in my head for red-carpet ladyboy mongering awards named after myself were I to organize such awards.   And after a few years thinking about it, I finally decided to go for it in 2017 with a view to awarding Romscars in 2018.  I started paying attention to what I saw on the field and online, taking notes, and weighing it all in terms of evidence of ladyboy mongering EXCELLENCE and camaraderie (or CHIVALRY which I prefer) that I thought should serve as the paramount criteria for Romscars nomination.  It's not about how many ladyboys you monger, but about mongering with flair and sharing the good times with other mongers.  Hence the 4 tenets of the Romscars spirit listed above, with emphasis on 2:  BE EXCELLENT & PARTY ON!  (The other 2: "Be nice for the sake of beng nice" and "Post like a Boss" apply to online ethos).

I had hoped to personally announce the nominations at the 2018 Ladyboy Water Volleyball Tournament in Pattaya and then have the audience vote the winners, but the organizer was not interested so I had to do it anonymously online at the ladyboy board where the Romscars idea was first expressed.  To make it a memorable event, I decided to stretch the Romscars nominations over 3 weeks by announcing each category one-by-one every 3 or 4 days, followed by 1 week of open-to-every-BM voting of the winners at the end.   To make it spectacular, I made cartoon drawings and videos to go along with the posted nominations.  And to make it interactive, I alternated the nominations with posts for a live TR from the Philippines where I happened to be at the time.  On hindsight, the TR angle was a big mistake as my self-reported play with ladyboys gave resentful BMs and mods an opening to threadfuck the whole Romscars thing without having to piss directly on the parade of the BMs elated at being celebrated.  But I got the job done and the "The Romscars" has become part of the ladyboy mongering lexicon.

I am not going to reconstitute here the 4 weeks of the 2018 Romscars virtual red-carpet ceremonies, just show how it all started with a cartoon I drew featuring the host Board's mod team and selected BMs.  No opening posted words. Just this cartoon:

957776064_000.The_2018_Romscars_expanded_21.thumb.jpg.5e07740edab07c82c0ae7a02d5256bf8.jpg

• Like 4

The club is getting the views, but no one dares to post?  It’s OK I understand.  This whole Romscars spiel can come across as self-aggrandizing, so I would hesitate too.  Plus Pyongyang is watching and you don’t want to be seen there as a dissident.

Let me just conclude the Romscars101 primer with a snapshot of the final product: 12 Categories with 3 instantly awarded by me. 5 nominees (also chosen by me) for each of the other 9 competitive categories with the respective winners voted by their monger peers. There were a few more honorable mentions I added at the end.   If you are interested to see them or know the nomination merits for each and everyone of the names below and the boardwide voting results, you can read about it at Pyongyang.  (It would be untoward if I posted the link here).  Just use the search function there and type "Romscars".

The 2018 ROMSCAR Nominees and Winners by Category:
  1. Newbie BM of the Year:                         The-Sith,  Baht Simpson,  Twest,  magical,  Topcat72m               Winner:   The-Sith
  2. BM Photographer of the Year:              Lur Saluces,  New,  Sonya,  Youngone,  Snapper                            Winner:   Lur Saluces                           
  3. Clique BM of the Year:                           LordJim,  oldlover,  Aitch,  colywob,  Streetwalker                         Winner:   colywob 
  4. BM Trip Reporter of the Year:              snoop-dawg,  OzzyC,  The-Sith,  adam42,  Miguel                          Winner:   snoop-dawg
  5. Ladyboy BM of the Year:                       Nok,  Lizally69,  Koh Chang Patricia,  Emmy,  ChristianXXX         Winner:   Nok
  6. BM-Ladyboy Couple of the Year:         Petesie-New,  Jim-Maki;  Iain-Nam,  Jimmy-Ying,  Pat-Kiki           Winner:   Petesie-New
  7. The Special Romscar for BM Lifetime Board Achievement                                         Solo Nominee and Winner:   Mod Rinzler
  8. Ad hoc Romscar for BM Wingman of the Year                                                               Solo Nominee and Winner:   SecondChance@Life
  9. Ad hoc Romscar for BM Zombie of the Year                                                                   Solo Nominee and Winner:   Cherjam
10. BM Bar Owner of the Year:                    Solice;  Jimbo34;  Poesface;  Doberator;  Emmy                            Winner:  Jimbo34
11. Moderator of the Year:                           Kendo UK,  Petesie,  Ausmagoo,  Jaguar,  AlexP                            Winner:  Kendo UK
12. Badass BM of the Year:                         fenton,  Miguel, LLCoolDave,  The-Sith,  icebergjr                           Winner:  Miguel
1. Be Nice for the Sake of Being Nice   2. Be Excellent   3. Party On !     4. Post like a Boss !
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The 3rd one I find amusing.  There have always been cliques ( well small groups of friends who were also prominent posters) on the scene since I have been involved, some may say I was part of one at some stage, but that was always others perceptions and not something I was really aware of till guys brought it up in bars.  

When I got here in early November I heard of a group calling themselves the Rat Pack, is this some new self appointed clique?  It’s one thing others thinking someone belongs in a clique,  but another when guys self appoint themselves as a group apart.  The social media generation perhaps.

• Like 2

I believe “The Rat Pack” is the self-appointed Pattaya sexpats’ UberClique within another self-appointed, sex tourist regulars-inclusive SupraClique of the “69 Bar Table of Knowledge” itself within what is generally referred to as “The Clique” of the online Pyongyang nomenklatura (let’s call it that to avoid saying the website name).   All the “Rat Packers” I know of are way too old to be considered “social media generation”.

I can be accused of many things but being “Clique” is not one of them.   Unless someone thinks of me as a “1-man Clique”...

Romscarwise, the problem with Cliquers is when they use their position as insiders and their collective numbers to haze or bully non-Cliquers.  Not all do.  And some can even be deemed “excellent” as underscored by last year’s Romscar nominations.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Rom said:

The 2018 ROMSCAR Nominees and Winners by Category

Never met the majority of the nominees but for next year perhaps Em will be nominated for Best Barowner.  She didn't mess with a winning formula and is always nice to me and mates sometimes sending over a round on the house.  

I’m not too familiar with the other forum you referenced in your above post, Rom. I lurked there now and again, but quickly became disinterested with it due to all the childish shite. A few of the mods there do seem to be rather knobbish as well . . . petty sheriffs who’ve become too big for their britches it would seem.

I for one am quite interested to see some of your photographs. Show us what all the hubbub is about. :pic:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if you are talking about Em or Emmy but wrong in either case Rom.

Sorry I was talking about Emmy AND I confused you with Liverpool and I did correct it 10 minutes later but by then you were already quoting me.  TJ’s Em is the other Thai I mentioned and she is my choice for the 2019 bar owner Romscar.   I hope to announce it here at the Club soon.

Now, if u think is better, you can go ahead and delete these 2 confused posts.  Can you as admin even do it?  I could as club leader but would not be kosher. 

As to the pics tea baggings suggested,  let me make sure I am welcome here in the context of the club.   Then, I can flood the Board with pics if I feel reassured I won’t be flamed for it as I used to be in Pyongyang.

”knobbish” is a very kind way to put it.

thanks

Rom

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rom said:

As to the pics tea baggings suggested,  let me make sure I am welcome here in the context of the club.   Then, I can flood the Board with pics if I feel reassured I won’t be flamed for it as I used to be in Pyongyang.

”knobbish” is a very kind way to put it.

My good man, I wouldn't let potential flaming deter you. Who cares what others think or say about your photos or drawings. Hobbits on sex forums, myself included, want to see erotic pictures. And it's a bonus if the pics are slightly profane. The appreciation of art is subjective. Those who express their dislike are entitled to their opinions. Ignore it. So long as what you post is legal, then do as you like.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2019 at 11:51 PM, Rom said:

Sorry I was talking about Emmy AND I confused you with Liverpool

hold your head high Pdogg! you have been confused with my mighty alter-ego! you should be feeling so grateful to Rom, and also proud!

surely one of life's highlights?... okay...maybe not....

as for you Rom, gerron wi' it ... as far as i understand it, you have control of the flight deck, give it a go. forget all about North Korea... sorry i can't spell Pyongyang... all that is over and finished. This romclub thing is pretty ideal for you. Personally i'm not a great fan of the sort of LB that you like, so i doubt you'll see me that often digging around once your photo's start showing.... but good luck...  enjoy.

• Like 2

@admins:  I  saw you changed the club leader's "Delete" Option into a "Hide" option.  I tested it on one of your posts and it worked, but afterwards I can NOT see the hidden post or any record of it, nor any "Unhide" option for me.   So hopefully you admins can see it and, if necessary, restore posts hidden by club leaders ...   PLUS if I can make a small suggestion: you may usefully want to grant club leaders a self "edit" option on their own club posts that does not expire or at least with a longer expiration date than the Board's default.  I am saying this because I wanted to polish up the Romscars introductory post but no longer can.  (And No! it is not important enough to request one of you to do the edit !).

@Pdoggg & @blind boy grunt sorry about the mix-up gentlemen. It will not happen again.  But if everyone used the same names here as in Pyongyang it would be easier for newcomers.

@tea baggins As to my eventual posting of original pics of beautiful nude ladyboys in group sex situations,  Yes! I used to and I’d love to do it again and this thread would be a good venue because nothing says Romscar-EXCELLENT as getting the ladyboys to go along with the group sex and the pics; and nothing says Romscar-CHIVALROUS as sharing those pics afterwards with your buddies.  HOWEVER, when I last shared such pics elsewhere it started well but ended with me being flamed mercilessly by “knobs” (as you call them) who can’t stand to see others shine and who had the stamp of approval of the glorified knobs who don’t get it (or care?) that, even if they don’t personally like a BM, allowing him to be flamed for posting nude pics will result not just in that BM not posting more nudies, but also other BMs.  So please understand if I am not yet ready to post XXX pics here until I feel I am minimally safe from knobs.  A private by-invitation-only pics club (like Antartico’s private gallery) would be an option.  But that’s not really my style.  I like my stuff to be seen by all, especially the knobs so they stew in their own jealous juices.  Let’s just first see how this Romscars Club pilot thing goes OK? 

Cheers all,

Rom

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rom said:

@admins:  I  saw you changed the club leader's "Delete" Option into a "Hide" option.  I tested it on one of your posts and it worked, but afterwards I can NOT see the hidden post or any record of it, nor any "Unhide" option for me.   So hopefully you admins can see it and, if necessary, restore posts hidden by club leaders ...   PLUS if I can make a small suggestion: you may usefully want to grant club leaders a self "edit" option on their own club posts that does not expire or at least with a longer expiration date than the Board's default.  I am saying this because I wanted to polish up the Romscars introductory post but no longer can.  (And No! it is not important enough to request one of you to do the edit !).

@Pdoggg & @blind boy grunt sorry about the mix-up gentlemen. It will not happen again.  But if everyone used the same names here as in Pyongyang it would be easier for newcomers.

@tea baggins As to my eventual posting of original pics of beautiful nude ladyboys in group sex situations,  Yes! I used to and I’d love to do it again and this thread would be a good venue because nothing says Romscar-EXCELLENT as getting the ladyboys to go along with the group sex and the pics; and nothing says Romscar-CHIVALROUS as sharing those pics afterwards with your buddies.  HOWEVER, when I last shared such pics elsewhere it started well but ended with me being flamed mercilessly by “knobs” (as you call them) who can’t stand to see others shine and who had the stamp of approval of the glorified knobs who don’t get it (or care?) that, even if they don’t personally like a BM, allowing him to be flamed for posting nude pics will result not just in that BM not posting more nudies, but also other BMs.  So please understand if I am not yet ready to post XXX pics here until I feel I am minimally safe from knobs.  A private by-invitation-only pics club (like Antartico’s private gallery) would be an option.  But that’s not really my style.  I like my stuff to be seen by all, especially the knobs so they stew in their own jealous juices.  Let’s just first see how this Romscars Club pilot thing goes OK? 

Cheers all,

Rom

You tease! Get on with it mate. 

43 minutes ago, tea baggins said:

sorry about the mix-up gentlemen. It will not happen again.  But if everyone used the same names here as in Pyongyang it would be easier for newcomers.

don't worry about it Rom! i thought it was funny..

but as for the same names comment, this forum isn't that forum. As far as i'm concerned i want very little to do with north Korea anymore.. other than to help Emmy it's gone and forgotten.

oops sorry tea baggins...i seemed to have quoted you rather than Rom..apologies.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

don't worry about it Rom! i thought it was funny..

but as for the same names comment, this forum isn't that forum. As far as i'm concerned i want very little to do with north Korea anymore.. other than to help Emmy it's gone and forgotten.

oops sorry tea baggins...i seemed to have quoted you rather than Rom..apologies.

Not a problem, Grunt. 

The personalities on the ‘other forum’ are an embarrassment to the United Kingdom and Commonwealth. There is a tendency amongst many Brits to be rather ethnocentric, as if we invented civilization and culture. From what little I observed on the other forum, many Brits there seem to regard Thailand as a colony. It’s quite the cliguey commonwealth cunts club.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, tea baggins said:

The personalities on the ‘other forum’ are an embarrassment to the United Kingdom and Commonwealth. There is a tendency amongst many Brits to be rather ethnocentric, as if we invented civilization and culture. From what little I observed on the other forum, many Brits there seem to regard Thailand as a colony. It’s quite the cliguey commonwealth cunts club.

Perhaps we should start using "Buckingham" instead of "Pyongyang" when referring here to ... there.

I agree with TB that they have a Rule-Britannia-to-the-World mindframe at management level where only Her Majesty's subjects are admitted.  Once I posted to give them common wisdom advice that, for online Boards in general, the best practice is for moderation to usefully reflect the diversity of BMembership and, of course, my post was promptly censored and I was issued a points warning by the limey wannabe from Down Under, who is technically still a British subject and underscores as diverse as it will ever get over there.

But I refuse to generalize, since at BMembership level there you find some great open-minded Brits, even among The Clique.  I am talking about regular guys like Snoop Dawg, fenton, duke, Streetwalker and the virtuosissimo K and his siamese twin Double-K (as in Kevin Keegan) to name but a few... 

• Like 4

On 12/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, tea baggins said:

A few of the mods there do seem to be rather knobbish as well . . . petty sheriffs who’ve become too big for their britches it would seem.

I have met  all the Moderater's there in person, all OK guys imho :yes: