How do the bars survive?

bumblebee

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

Gay Village

Just googled that.   The Gay Village in Manchester is without doubt one of the liveliest areas of the city and this is reflected by the number of pubs, bars and clubs dotted around Canal Street, or 'anal treet' as it's also affectionately known locally.

Is this really known as Anal Street with the A pronounced as in the word Lay?  :behind:

16 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Just googled that.   The Gay Village in Manchester is without doubt one of the liveliest areas of the city and this is reflected by the number of pubs, bars and clubs dotted around Canal Street, or 'anal treet' as it's also affectionately known locally.

Is this really known as Anal Street with the A pronounced as in the word Lay?  :behind:

:rolleye0012:

IMG_20191231_160734.jpg

Closer up :wink:

IMG_20191231_161648.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/22/2019 at 1:10 AM, blind boy grunt said:

also...catriona! haven't see her for some time, think she was working in a restaurant in Naklua... has popped into Katty a couple of times during the low season for a chat with the staff.

yes...pleasant girl.

Is this Catriona/Coffee/Toffee/Candy/etc ?

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 11.31.46.png

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 11.29.38.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

She has a big gun, right?

you're asking the wrong person Pdogg! i really don't know.... actually i know very little about the attributes of the Katty girls...all a bit close to home for safety..

anyway...at the moment i'm more into the Grand Canyon and the Mersey tunnel.... geography and all that.... i don't know why.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 4:19 PM, bumblebee said:

I am staying very close to what was one of, if not the, most popular ladyboy bars in its prime, say 5 to 6 years ago and  it was the place to be for many lb lovers.  Now when I pass it appears to be lucky to have 1 or 2 customers at any given time...if even that.  

Well spend some money and help them out buddy; you can't take it with you :)

I was in Pattaya for the month of August and stayed on Soi Chaiyapoon. I tried several of the naughty massage shops there, banged LBs and girls and was pleasantly surprised. Several of the LBs were OK with 700 baht and even gave me a nice oil massage either before or after the main event. I never made it to Walking Street, Labamba or the other main spots. Went to Nid Cha a couple of times, but never pulled from there. I also pulled from social media. 

• Like 2