Cheap Charlie Budget

Pdoggg

13 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Have a quick conversation of less than a minute.  If interested just say, "jet roi baht, chai mai"?  It is highly unlikely you will get turned down.

I suggest you just say 700 baht in English as if she then starts to bargain with you in Thai you might not know what the hell she is saying. B)  I usually pay the street girls 1000 in BKK so I guess I'm a LDOP (Lame Dupe Over Payer).

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 3:16 AM, Ashoka said:

One of the reasons I really like this forum is because I don't get chastised for having a budget lower than some two week millionaires.

It seems rather odd when a low budget guy is told he should stay home and don't come to Thailand unless he going to spend a certain amount of money.

I won't be ringing any bells on my 500 baht per day budget (after rent).  OTOH, if a guy wants to splash the cash that's up to him.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

It seems rather odd when a low budget guy is told he should stay home and don't come to Thailand unless he going to spend a certain amount of money.

I won't be ringing any bells on my 500 baht per day budget (after rent).  OTOH, if a guy wants to splash the cash that's up to him.

It's always been an old whores attitude to insult customers they don't find profitable enough. I could name a couple of bar owners posting in mongers forums too. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:03 PM, bumblebee said:

Lol got that exact sequences of questions from one of the girls when we popped into Sweethearts the other night. And the third question was of course.......you buy me drink...  Actually I was a bit surprised in a place run by Jimbo as it seldom happened/happens in TJs.  

Like you guys I can get by on the basics on 500 to 600 a day, and that includes food for my other half.  But of course there are always the unexpected budget stretchers, usually on the missus side,  for as soon as she is feeling anyway unwell it’s straight to Boots for a mini cabinet of medicines.  

Two or three time’s a week I’ll head out to a bar with some of you gents and let my hair down to some extent,  nothing too extreme these days mind.  I’m only here for 3 months at a time, and not here to save money so if the itch to go out is there then of course I’ll scratch it, but as long as I can avoid lady drinks it works out okay.

yes what is it with the hypochondriac thai girls. mine is off to the clinic for a 4 hr wait with the slightest headache or stomach ache. i ask WHY, i want to live long life she says . the funny thing is they all give out paracetamol for everything . 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, P&G said:

It's always been an old whores attitude to insult customers they don't find profitable enough. I could name a couple of bar owners posting in mongers forums too. 

I find my Honda PCX more fun to sit on vs any bar with such attitude or the ones that bill pad.