blind boy grunt

Teya's Birthday Party, 29 Dec. Katty Bar

50 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Mr Quinn is getting Lazy...or forgetful... so i'll do it! Of course, Artwork by the main man.

Posted yesterday in the Community Calendar section - wherever that is - bit of a clunky system !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Posted yesterday in the Community Calendar section - wherever that is - bit of a clunky system !

ah...sorry Quinn...i did search for it...  forgot about that section. i'll get you an additional designer stirrer today as an apology! you know what i mean.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quinn said:

bit of a clunky system !

Clunky for sure!

At some point in the past it was easy to see the calendar.  But after some supposed "upgrades" I haven't been able to figure out how to make it visible unless you happen to know the link which makes it relatively useless to forum members that don't check in here very often.  Here's the link:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

Unfortunately I will be back in Australia and Dao will be up at the farm for a family members wedding. 

Dao me and the crew wish Teya all the best on her birthday.

• Like 1

Teya is a diamond.  Would love to be there for her b day.  think it will be carnage (in a good way) at the bar on the night.  I wonder if anyone would staple a 100 baht note on her necklace on the night?  I will be back in late Feb/early march and I can pay you back then.......but you have to tell her its from me!!  LOL!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Teya is a diamond.  Would love to be there for her b day.  think it will be carnage (in a good way) at the bar on the night.  I wonder if anyone would staple a 100 baht note on her necklace on the night?  I will be back in late Feb/early march and I can pay you back then.......but you have to tell her its from me!!  LOL!!!

i'll happily do that for you Archie, no worries. consider it done.

also news is filtering through concerning a Meet and greet in feb/march- not sure of the date yet but it will be a big one.  watch for details in january.

• Like 2