Teya's Birthday Party, 29 Dec. Katty Bar

50 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Mr Quinn is getting Lazy...or forgetful... so i'll do it! Of course, Artwork by the main man.

Posted yesterday in the Community Calendar section - wherever that is - bit of a clunky system !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Quinn said:

bit of a clunky system !

Clunky for sure!

At some point in the past it was easy to see the calendar.  But after some supposed "upgrades" I haven't been able to figure out how to make it visible unless you happen to know the link which makes it relatively useless to forum members that don't check in here very often.  Here's the link:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/

Teya is a diamond.  Would love to be there for her b day.  think it will be carnage (in a good way) at the bar on the night.  I wonder if anyone would staple a 100 baht note on her necklace on the night?  I will be back in late Feb/early march and I can pay you back then.......but you have to tell her its from me!!  LOL!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Teya is a diamond.  Would love to be there for her b day.  think it will be carnage (in a good way) at the bar on the night.  I wonder if anyone would staple a 100 baht note on her necklace on the night?  I will be back in late Feb/early march and I can pay you back then.......but you have to tell her its from me!!  LOL!!!

i'll happily do that for you Archie, no worries. consider it done.

also news is filtering through concerning a Meet and greet in feb/march- not sure of the date yet but it will be a big one.  watch for details in january.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Annat said:

Funny Grunt the tie is very similar to Quinn's design

the change was done by Quinn Annat.. a simple colour change.i think.... you think that i would know how to do it? no chance.  i spent ages and i mean ages this afternoon trying to work out how to get the poster of you from above to a memory stick to take to the copy shop.

and what thanks do i get? but no problem... :wink: you are now hanging splendidly on the wall of the Katty/Quinn art gallery.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 4:55 AM, blind boy grunt said:

Mr Quinn is getting Lazy...or forgetful... so i'll do it! Of course, Artwork by the main man.

KATTY TEYA 2A sm.jpg

I hope the Mighty Quinn won't mind me copying his artwork to post on the PA forum. I usually copy pics from Emmy's posts on the Katty Bar facebook page as I reckon those are 'public' property, but she hasn't posted anything about the Teya/Annat party there yet.

I might also copy some of your pics to post there Bumblebee. I did ask your permission when we met last February, so I hope that's ok.

• Like 2

I think she turned your head somewhat did . . . .

It was many and many a year ago,

In a kingdom by the sea,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

By the name of Annabel Lee;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

Than to love and be loved by me.

Edgar Allan Poe

• Like 2

'Twas but recently on a sultry night
a beautious blonde came into sight,
of those whom sat in a Jomty bar.

"hello" said she "i've lost my pants in a jomty market
give me a leo and i'll show you where i park it"

my camera! my camera!... "quick" he cried...
"adorn ye please fair maid, yonder table,
and bend ye forwards if you are able".

Out on the street was an orange steed
"a picture there is what we need 
then sit ye down on Santa's knee,
no doubt a gift he'll give to thee"

" But my dear friends"said she "to you i plead-
a ladyboy is what i need
to  fill this gaping hole-i have a prayer
 -so  i will  show my crack to teya".

and then the night turned so very funny
as the crack was later shown to Sunny.