Teya's Birthday Party, 29 Dec. Katty Bar

3 minutes ago, Quinn said:

The lovely June from Rompho Market about 8 years ago. Still a little girl ! Ooer !

I remember her as being probably prettiest in Rompho.  Spoke great English even back then.  Said her English was good because she had an English boyfriend or maybe she had even been to England, I forget.

Not too many ladyboys are in to Dylan!  Or maybe she just bought the tshirt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

lovely photo BB... she's a supermodel.

It was great to have a few moments in the bar alone to take these photos with no rushing off to serve customers. Gave me the time I needed to compose them the way I wanted without other girls waiting to be photographed also. I think it captures the essence of her cheeky, flirty personality.

Some other cheeky grunt photo bombed the session but what can a nice guy like me do about it 55.

A8580A92-631D-4802-BB49-BE714E99F7CF.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

You thinks correctly Duke, the cheeky little minx didn’t even ask for my permission...there will be a spanking in the bar next time I am there. :)

If she is wearing a dress and black panties maybe she can send me a pic :biggrin:

Hope she has a great Birthday party and give her a spank from me :drinks:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Maybe she can the send the panties!   That'd be a Merry Christmas Dukie!     :ded_moroz:

If she is still around on my next visit, I may request them during some 'pillow' talk, there is definitely something about Teya that stirs my loins :man_in_love:

• Like 1

Had a great time tonight!    :yahoo:

I arrived late.  Annat, I was told that you had just left a minute or two earlier.  The birthday girl was mao mak.  All the Katty Kittens were in good form.  Tiger, appropriately named, seems like she is a real tiger in bed.  The food was delicious.  Had a chance to catch up with my mates.  

A great time was had by all!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Had a great time tonight!    :yahoo:

I arrived late.  Annat, I was told that you had just left a minute or two earlier.  The birthday girl was mao mak.  All the Katty Kittens were in good form.  Tiger, appropriately named, seems like she is a real tiger in bed.  The food was delicious.  Had a chance to catch up with my mates.  

A great time was had by all!

Exactly, it was a very enjoyable evening.

56451EEA-1AC4-497D-84F2-4EC65B3F3683.jpeg

F6E46E65-C8F3-4F74-83B2-E09281895D52.jpeg

8E6B3FFC-D05B-444B-996A-CBFCF50F3572.jpeg

• Like 3