Rom

Greetings BMs one and all

15 hours ago, Rom said:

1 - What does exactly the “upvote” button do here?  Is it just a +1 that says you agree?  Or (like at reddit) serves to give the post more visibility?  If so how/where?

2 - I am a big Antartico fan and saw he has like 1200 likes for 60 posts and had imagined he had tons of awesome pics in Advanced Members (like he has at LBP).  But I did not find but a few such pics at the Lounges.  And when I checked his posts history, I did not see any posts by him with more than a few likes.  So where is the stash that would generate so many likes?  Is it in a super restricted area of the Board?

3 - What are the Board's “clubs” (on the Home page tabs) and are there even any? I don’t see any of them.  Is it by invitation only?  Is that where the Antartico stash is?

4 - Who the fuck is/was Ernesto?  You may want to put a one-liner below the link to his sub-forum clarifying that ... was he Spanish?

----------

Seven covered your questions well, but let me elaborate a bit.

1) Most guys use the Upvote feature as simply an alternative to a Like.  The guys who do that probably are active on Reddit.  In the past, a Forum Member could choose whether to sort chronologically or by upvotes.  Nobody ever told me that they sorted by Upvote; not even once.  Invision comes out with frequent Forum upgrades and updates and I can no longer find a button that toggles between Standard sort and Upvote sort..  Some upgrade probably changed certain default administrative settings.  There must be a way to bring it back but I'm not sure if it would be at all useful for our forum.   Also I think that maybe certain sub-forums have the upvote feature and others don't.  One of these days I'll look into it further.

2) I am also a big Antartico fan.  His femboys are more my type (very pretty flat chested beauties) than those of any other poster.  The Lounge and other Private areas of LBR provide a higher level of security than can be found elsewhere.  A pic poster is much less likely to get "heroed" on LBR than elsewhere.  But that's mainly due to the fact that fewer guys are seeing the pics.   Since guys are posting their pics so that other guys can see them, some posters might get discouraged by the limited feedback they receive due to the limited audience.  I suspect, but don't really know, if that is what happened to Antartico.

We didn't think that The Lounge offered the security that some guys wanted. So we offered our Members the option of opening a Private Room, a super restricted area, where the Private Room owner had control over exactly who could see their posts.  We tried to keep the existence of these rooms secret so that nobody would be offended if they weren't invited to a guy's room.  So there is no list of Private Rooms anywhere. Every Private Room Owner's priorities were different.  Some wanted only a few good friends who they knew personally. Others didn't want guys perceived as big mouth heroes who would get the poster in trouble with ladyboys. Most of these rooms are no longer active and in some cases the guy who started the Private Room is no longer with us.  

3) There are no existing Clubs except for "test clubs" that BB and I are fooling around with today.   As a result of our tests there will be no new Private Rooms and instead going forward we will only use the Club Feature.   What we like about the Clubs is that guys can set up their own club without having to get Mods involved with the setup.   So guys, feel free too fool around by setting up some "test clubs" to see how it works. If you like the way the software operates and feel the need to have a a super restricted audience of your choosing then set a real Club up and invite your mates.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/

Rom, your post was the impetus for us to explore the Club feature so thanks!   :hi:I know that you have many fans and also heard you have some detractors. If you decide to set up a Club for extremely sensitive posts you can invite whoever you want so that the Club is exactly to your liking.  If anyone gives you any shit you can just eject them from your Club.  But The Lounge is secure enough for most guys.  There are no ladyboys in The Lounge.  If you wanted to, you could put ladyboys (or a non-Lounge Member) in your Club.

4) In the LadyboyForumWorld there are perhaps a couple dozen legendary mongers.  What sets Ernesto :imNotWorthy: apart form the other legends is that he did not restrict his activity to Thailand/Philippines or even places like Cambodia/Bali, but instead he would venture to off the beaten track spots such as Borneo in search of ladyboy dick.

• Like 2

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

10 hours ago, Rom said:

if you know how to get hold of Mona you better spill the beans... FAST! because I need to close my schedules and to know if will be needing to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Thanks in advance to any BM who helps out with any of these queries.

evidently... Thai friendly contact name is Nmona21.

may i suggest that if you do the painting Rom...use a roller rather than a small brush, or you'll be there all day.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

may i suggest that if you do the painting Rom...use a roller rather than a small brush, or you'll be there all day.

You might need a roller with an extension.

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 13.29.46.png

Or so I've been told. :ninja:

• Like 2