Greetings BMs one and all

Rom

Rom is bang on with the comments in forum requisite rules and bar ownership...needed saying i suppose, but I'm sort of with Duke too. I do wonder if this forum should be used to attack that forum.  Not right in a way. The very last thing i want to see on here is this forum dissolving into nastiness. That's why i have more or less left the other forum. And the refusal to allow Emmy any useful access with the excuse that 'there was once a ladyboy who caused problems'  i think that Emmy in this forum has rather proved herself and therefore refuted that argument...don't you? it's not as though she is going to be posting on brexit or something is it? her only interest is her little bar.

As for Petesie and Kendo being BMs on here... well, why not? Bumblebee is a BM on the nasty forum...swings and roundabouts. [Just don't go down the free drinks for the mods from the Roof and other big bars  Bumblebee!] please!

Seems to me that Petesie is just interested in promoting Newbar... and the odd informational post or two... Like Bumblebee on LBP he's not promoting his forum... so why not? i'm the last person that should complain about promoting a bar! good on ya petesie.

why don't we all appreciate this forum  and get on with things? Rom, it's perfect for you, your own mini-modship. go for it.

• Like 5

I've not wanted to get dragged into this because I actually prefer (or used to) pop over to LBR as a means to chill out, but enough is enough, fuck it, here I am. B)

Firstly, I haven't visited “The Roof” for over a year now, and on the times I had been there, it most definitely wasn't free!. As for the other “big bars”...Yes, KrU have covered my drinks in there before, but only on the occasions when I’ve given up my evening to MC events for them. All other times such as last night, I’m a regular paying customer there. I had the same arrangement also one time at Sensations earlier this year when they hosted a wet tshirt finale.

Secondly, when Lasurlaces got burned a few months back over posting some non-nude pics of Emmy. It only served to demonstrate exactly why we choose to limit LB access to only a few areas and leave the rest of the forum open for the punters.

Emmy being able to see, read and misunderstand comments about the pics LaSurl had posted lead us to do some background checking as to why this had happened, and sure enough it was found somebody had made a dummy account for Emmy to view the forum, and not only that, had also let her use his own password to login.....What the actual fuck? I'm sure if one of the Lounge members here let an LB use his account, the other guys would not be too impressed either.

So in seemingly being so impassioned about giving Emmy access people think she deserved, that guy had chose his Pratumnak Hill to die on, and ultimately at the cost of still being able to promote his own business.

Emmy runs a nice little bar and have had some fun nights there, but for such a small bar it has consistently created the dramas right from day 1, due to the constant meddling of well-meaning, but overbearing friends. This white noise has become too much of a distraction for me, and created extra admin work for us.

As a result I've steered clear of Soi 4 Jomtien for nearly a year, and I'm not the only one. -_-

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KendoUK said:

I've not wanted to get dragged into this because I actually prefer (or used to) pop over to LBR as a means to chill out, but enough is enough, fuck it, here I am. B)

Firstly, I haven't visited “The Roof” for over a year now, and on the times I had been there, it most definitely wasn't free!. As for the other “big bars”...Yes, KrU have covered my drinks in there before, but only on the occasions when I’ve given up my evening to MC events for them. All other times such as last night, I’m a regular paying customer there. I had the same arrangement also one time at Sensations earlier this year when they hosted a wet tshirt finale.

Secondly, when Lasurlaces got burned a few months back over posting some non-nude pics of Emmy. It only served to demonstrate exactly why we choose to limit LB access to only a few areas and leave the rest of the forum open for the punters.

Emmy being able to see, read and misunderstand comments about the pics LaSurl had posted lead us to do some background checking as to why this had happened, and sure enough it was found somebody had made a dummy account for Emmy to view the forum, and not only that, had also let her use his own password to login.....What the actual fuck? I'm sure if one of the Lounge members here let an LB use his account, the other guys would not be too impressed either.

So in seemingly being so impassioned about giving Emmy access people think she deserved, that guy had chose his Pratumnak Hill to die on, and ultimately at the cost of still being able to promote his own business.

Emmy runs a nice little bar and have had some fun nights there, but for such a small bar it has consistently created the dramas right from day 1, due to the constant meddling of well-meaning, but overbearing friends. This white noise has become too much of a distraction for me, and created extra admin work for us.

As a result I've steered clear of Soi 4 Jomtien for nearly a year, and I'm not the only one. -_-

Firstly apologies for the thread fuck 

I was the guy who let Emmy use my password to log into the  other forum that is run by the Gestapo so she could look to see how other bars are run and events coming up and so forth.  I did NOT tell her about the photos taken of her ...she told me and asked me to please ask the photographer to remove them after having second thoughts .

I am banned from that forum using " stoolpusher ":ninja: but no worries and if I had my time again  I would do the same again , Emmy is a true friend and does deserve better treatment and also the lies told about her from a certain Mod from that other forum ,it really upset her and of course he didn't apologize. No wonder some guys have not returned,  they have not the balls to turn up and say hi to Emmy .

Anyway I have said my peace and will leave it at that .. apologies to the mods and most of the BM'S on this fine forum ..

Have a great new year guys .

PS. 

You can't track all IP addresses even though some Gestapo members think they can :biggrin:

• Like 5

@Rom.......nobody has brainwashed me mate....so please don't go there.

Lets hope that all the BM's that have migrated to this Forum recently enjoy it without having to have a 'bitch' about the other forum or it's BM's (for whatever reasons) , its not what the Moderater's on this Forum want :good:

• Like 3

This sub forum :

The Welcome Wagon

Oriented towards both our new members and guys who are new to the ladyboy scene. We're a friendly bunch here. Join the party in a flame free atmosphere.

I have only met 2 BMs from this forum PDoggg whom I met in Bangkok & Phnom Penh & Donnykey in Angeles City. Ooops and Poeface in Whynot.

So I don't know any of the stuff that has happened in and around Pattaya nor any idea what has happened at the other forum between BMs here and at PattayaLadyBoy forum.

Hopefully everyone has got the shit off their chests and we can get back to a FLAME FREE ATMOSPHERE 

Just saying

• Like 3

well said SJ.

i won't bother replying to Kendo on this forum then! other than "As a result I've steered clear of Soi 4 Jomtien for nearly a year, and I'm not the only one":yahoo:

nosher said it all anyway in a much shorter form than i would. But if kendo wants to repeat his post in LBP.... i most certainly would reply. Assuming i saw it that is.

So gentlemen let's forget about Pongyyangy... nothing to do with this forum really is it? All in the past... those of us who have migrated happily [to a great extent] .... let us appreciate BB and Pdogg for their efforts on here and enjoy what we have found.

• Like 5

It's morning in America and I woke up to see that this thread took a turn that I did not expect or want.

All I can say without adding gas to the fire is that I was very upset when I was banned from LBP as I felt a deep sense of injustice and revolt at the circumstances.  That Board was the only outlet I had for a very important but secret part of my life and it was a support community of sorts.  When you loose that and are humiliated in front of the whole community, it hurts.   I can tell other BMs here are feeling the same way, including the 2 mods who posted and who may not have been "humiliated" but are often undermined.  I could make what I see as constructive recommendations going forward but it might come across as an irritant to them, so this is not the time.

This business with Emmy and Katty Bar is far more REAL LIFE than any of my own shenanigans.  Again: this is not a good time to say how I think it should be handled. But EMPATHY on all sides would appear to be in order.

As for ladyboys having access to the other Board, it's inevitable!  When in Thailand, I access Advanced Members on LBP through the account of a popular BM who shared it with a very popular ladyboy.  That BM was obviously trying to gain favor with the ladyboy who was trying to gain favor with me.  This to say that it's to be expected that human relations are far more important than Board rule compliance.

Regarding soi 4 Jomtien, I have not steered clear of it only because of Mona, but since stupid crap happened online at LBP, I have been going to great pains to scout it and hide inside if certain BMs are there.  This to say how threadfucking shit can get magnified in ways that hamper our mongering, which is precisely what we should all collectively avoid.

As far as I am concerned, and LBR moderation allowing, you are all welcome to share anything that troubles you here, including if what troubles you is myself.  Like a group therapy thread here.

Random as I am, my attention is now more focused on the 2019 Romscars.  Please come play at the Club.

Peace.

R

• Like 3

Even before you launched the Romscars, I saw you as an artist, some kind of a genius cartoonist of the community (if such a community still exists). I don't know how long you had posted reviews dealing with Pinoy ladyboys. I just remember pics that I didn't like (around 2012 & 2013) at the time I was mongering and lurking around the Philippines. Any one should be allowed to say "I don't like" without flaming and focus on the positive side of the character. I remember your cartoons after a ladyboy from Katoeys R'us had had a fight with an abusive customer. This is what I like to see in your posts. 

We'll forget what hurts in the dark side rapidly. 

Edit : nice to see you're from America. It changes the perception I had of you.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:09 PM, Rom said:

Here we go gentlemen: been lurking this Board for years, signed up 1 week ago, advanced yesterday (Thanks mods!), immediately checked out the lounges, but still have the same gut-wrenching questions I always wondered about back when I was a lurker:

1 - What does exactly the “upvote” button do here?  Is it just a +1 that says you agree?  Or (like at reddit) serves to give the post more visibility?  If so how/where?

2 - I am a big Antartico fan and saw he has like 1200 likes for 60 posts and had imagined he had tons of awesome pics in Advanced Members (like he has at LBP).  But I did not find but a few such pics at the Lounges.  And when I checked his posts history, I did not see any posts by him with more than a few likes.  So where is the stash that would generate so many likes?  Is it in a super restricted area of the Board?

3 - What are the Board's “clubs” (on the Home page tabs) and are there even any? I don’t see any of them.  Is it by invitation only?  Is that where the Antartico stash is?

4 - Who the fuck is/was Ernesto?  You may want to put a one-liner below the link to his sub-forum clarifying that ... was he Spanish?

----------

and @duke007 you know we have no beef from LBP, so I'll break the ice and say Hi again pal! Sooooo ... if you know how to get hold of Mona you better spill the beans... FAST! because I need to close my schedules and to know if will be needing to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Thanks in advance to any BM who helps out with any of these queries.

R

some good questions, yes

ya don't know who Ernesto is? wow, even I know that and I'm a nobody :P

• Like 1

after reading this thread, I can see I was right to avoid the other forum.  It struck me as VERY cliquey with the posturing, strutting and asskissing that comes with that.  I don't care about forum size, photo posts etc.  I want to see some info (preferably on the less obvious side than "x bar is the best").  I like the chat between friends, even tho I have yet to meet many of these guys.  BB's photos of out and about, stories about funny goings on, or most anything even plans gone wrong.  I like the CIVILITY on this forum.

As interesting as I find some of this info on other BM's and bars and forums, it's really not worth the negative tone of the post that carries that info.  I prefer to be blissfully ignorant in that case.

I will say Rom intrigues me and that I find PG's posts to be wonderfully well written, avoiding the slang (of many places and times) that make some posts almost impossible to understand (for me at least). Plus he goes into good detail on things and provides real info.

p.s. in mentioning the slang (which causes me to almost put urban dictionary on my browser speed dial) it occurs to me that this is a big problem I have with threads like this which are SO FILLED with innuendo, veiled references to people and places and events, and in general a kind of secret code only readable by those involved in it all and why the fuck am I reading it? They know who they are and might should message the hell outtat each other until they exorcise their demons or wear out a keyboard or something).  I really hate it when someone alludes to a person doing something to someone near you know where bars, ask so and so he saw it. Perhaps make a Club area, geez.

in short, if you have a problem with how I feel about stuff as I am a tiny ant unworthy of posting abut the great elephants in the fight I will refer you to my hero...

bite my.jpg

• Like 3

an excellent first paragraph above JSG. Hopefully, civility will rule the day.

Me? i long for the day when acronyms disappear from daily posts and English returns.... mainly because i don't have a clue what acronyms mean... and never want to have!

Also BBs photo's...yes! so much nicer than the 'boys with long hair and dicks hanging' variety.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

an excellent first paragraph above JSG. Hopefully, civility will rule the day.

Me? i long for the day when acronyms disappear from daily posts and English returns.... mainly because i don't have a clue what acronyms mean... and never want to have!

Quite - not an acronym but an 'Initialism' Just nitpickin' ! 55555

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

12 hours ago, starman555 said:

Can someone please tell me how to find Romscars brilliant Hitler videos 

Greetings starman555, welcome back to posting here at the kindler, gentler ladyboy Board where BMs are free to showcase their best stories and media at self-designed "Clubs" such as this Romscars Club where you will find all my "Hitler" videos in several of the threads of the Club sub-forum "Thailand's 10 TOP Ladyboy Bars of the Year" (which you made me think I better relabel to indicate that the Hitler videos are there). 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/149-thailands-top-10-ladyboy-bars-of-the-year/

You see, the Hitler videos were primarily scripted to announce the best ladyboy bars of the year and then there are a few more videos that I did just because BMs where I originally posted them seemed to like.

Again, welcome and I take the opportunity to tell you that I have been watching from the shadows your rise from core member to major contributing character at that other Board where the Hitler videos were originally posted.  In addition, you will find one new video here, which is not Nazi but North Korea-themed.

12 hours ago, Quinn said:

Think you have to join his club, See Home Browse.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks Quinn for directing starman555 to the relevant sub-forum.  Just to clarify that the Romscars CLUB is totally open to all BMs who do NOT have to "join" to see the content and post.  In fact, in posting in this thread, starman was already in the Romscars Club.   Thanks again and Cheers.  R

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rom said:

Greetings starman555, welcome back to posting here at the kindler, gentler ladyboy Board where BMs are free to showcase their best stories and media at self-designed "Clubs" such as this Romscars Club where you will find all my "Hitler" videos in several of the threads of the Club sub-forum "Thailand's 10 TOP Ladyboy Bars of the Year" (which you made me think I better relabel to indicate that the Hitler videos are there). 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/149-thailands-top-10-ladyboy-bars-of-the-year/

You see, the Hitler videos were primarily scripted to announce the best ladyboys of the year and then there are a few more that I did just because BMs where I originally posted them seemed to like.

Again, welcome and I take the opportunity to add that I have been watching from the shadows your rise from core member to major contributing character at that other Board where the Hitler videos were originally posted.  In addition, you will find one new video here, which is not Nazi but North Korea themed.

Thanks Quinn for directing starman555 to the relevant sub-forum.  Just to clarify that the Romscars CLUb is totally open to all BMs who do NOT have to "join" to see the content and post.  In fact, in posting in this thread, starman was already in the Romscars Club.   Thanks again and Cheers.  R

I notice at 1:34 in the video the woman starts talking about Pyongyang....so I guess they were also rating LB Forums too?

reminds me of this video.... (maybe its fake....but cant put anything past North Korea) where they reported that North Korea defeated Brazil in soccer.

https://youtu.be/VaBOZspv9m4

10 hours ago, The-Sith said:

(...)  reminds me of this video.... (maybe its fake....but cant put anything past North Korea) where they reported that North Korea defeated Brazil in soccer.

It's definitely a fake video, but I doubt it was faked by the North Korea propaganda.  More likely by someone outside NK wanting to make it look like NK propaganda.

I remember very well that Brazil-NK game at the 2010 World Cup.  Here's what happened:

Brazil was heavily favorite but NK put up a great fight.  Brazil only managed to score in the second half and went up 2-0 and then NK scored and reduced to 2-1 (the goal shown on the video) and Brazil was on the ropes defending to avoid a tie.  This was a honorable enough performance that NK decided to broadcast LIVE for the FIRST TIME EVER its next game that happened to be against Portugal.  Bad call because Portugal trounced them 7-0 (?same-same you against Sandy hey The-Sith?).  That was the first and last LIVE TV football match broadcast ever in NK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

It's definitely a fake video, but I doubt it was faked by the North Korea propaganda.  More likely by someone outside NK wanting to make it look like NK propaganda.

I remember very well that Brazil-NK game at the 2010 World Cup.  Here's what happened:

Brazil was heavily favorite but NK put up a great fight.  Brazil only managed to score in the second half and went up 2-0 and then NK scored and reduced to 2-1 (the goal shown on the video) and Brazil was on the ropes defending to avoid a tie.  This was a honorable enough performance that NK decided to broadcast LIVE for the FIRST TIME EVER it's next game that happened to be against Portugal.   Bad call because Portugal trounced them 7-0 (?same-same you against Sandy hey The-Sith?).  That was the first and last LIVE TV football match broadcast ever in NK.

yes, good memory Rom.

The match between Sandy vs The Sith.....I likened to the trouncing Germany gave Brazil..... 7 to 1 for Germany at the 2014 World Cup.

But actually that first night we met......I scored nothing that evening when a sexy short haired Sandy topped me 7 times in a row. I didn't even fuck her once. It was a succession of bum blasts till late morning.

So our match was more like the humiliation that Supreme Leader Kim Jing Il felt getting reamed 7 to 0 by Portugal in 2010.

Screenshot_20220709-005304_Google.jpg.515c261d61a66bbd6e64a9f284c35f13.jpg

Sandy looks like an alien creature. And she goes around giving anal probes to unsuspecting visitors.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, The-Sith said:

yes, good memory Rom.     The match between Sandy vs The Sith.....I likened to the trouncing Germany gave Brazil..... 7 to 1 for Germany at the 2014 World Cup.

But actually that first night we met......I scored nothing that evening when a sexy short haired Sandy topped me 7 times in a row. I didn't even fuck her once. It was a succession of bum blasts till late morning.

So our match was more like the humiliation that Supreme Leader Kim Jing Il felt getting reamed 7 to 0 by Portugal in 2010.

Sandy looks like an alien creature. And she goes around giving anal probes to unsuspecting visitors.

You stand corrected The-Sith.  Let this be a lesson to all BMs that the truth eventually emerges here at the Romscars Club...  I too once had a World Cup grade match with a freshly released off the monkey house shaven-head Sandy that ended with 1-0 in my favor.  She wanted the equalizer but I dont bend over for STs... she forced me on my knees instead ...

• Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 10:55 AM, starman555 said:

Can someone please tell me how to find Romscars brilliant Hitler videos 

On 7/8/2022 at 1:10 PM, Pdoggg said:

Please let me add another Hitler and the ladyboys video I managed to complete in January 2021. Enjoy

• Like 2