Greetings BMs one and all

Rom

15 hours ago, Rom said:

1 - What does exactly the “upvote” button do here?  Is it just a +1 that says you agree?  Or (like at reddit) serves to give the post more visibility?  If so how/where?

2 - I am a big Antartico fan and saw he has like 1200 likes for 60 posts and had imagined he had tons of awesome pics in Advanced Members (like he has at LBP).  But I did not find but a few such pics at the Lounges.  And when I checked his posts history, I did not see any posts by him with more than a few likes.  So where is the stash that would generate so many likes?  Is it in a super restricted area of the Board?

3 - What are the Board's “clubs” (on the Home page tabs) and are there even any? I don’t see any of them.  Is it by invitation only?  Is that where the Antartico stash is?

4 - Who the fuck is/was Ernesto?  You may want to put a one-liner below the link to his sub-forum clarifying that ... was he Spanish?

----------

Seven covered your questions well, but let me elaborate a bit.

1) Most guys use the Upvote feature as simply an alternative to a Like.  The guys who do that probably are active on Reddit.  In the past, a Forum Member could choose whether to sort chronologically or by upvotes.  Nobody ever told me that they sorted by Upvote; not even once.  Invision comes out with frequent Forum upgrades and updates and I can no longer find a button that toggles between Standard sort and Upvote sort..  Some upgrade probably changed certain default administrative settings.  There must be a way to bring it back but I'm not sure if it would be at all useful for our forum.   Also I think that maybe certain sub-forums have the upvote feature and others don't.  One of these days I'll look into it further.

2) I am also a big Antartico fan.  His femboys are more my type (very pretty flat chested beauties) than those of any other poster.  The Lounge and other Private areas of LBR provide a higher level of security than can be found elsewhere.  A pic poster is much less likely to get "heroed" on LBR than elsewhere.  But that's mainly due to the fact that fewer guys are seeing the pics.   Since guys are posting their pics so that other guys can see them, some posters might get discouraged by the limited feedback they receive due to the limited audience.  I suspect, but don't really know, if that is what happened to Antartico.

We didn't think that The Lounge offered the security that some guys wanted. So we offered our Members the option of opening a Private Room, a super restricted area, where the Private Room owner had control over exactly who could see their posts.  We tried to keep the existence of these rooms secret so that nobody would be offended if they weren't invited to a guy's room.  So there is no list of Private Rooms anywhere. Every Private Room Owner's priorities were different.  Some wanted only a few good friends who they knew personally. Others didn't want guys perceived as big mouth heroes who would get the poster in trouble with ladyboys. Most of these rooms are no longer active and in some cases the guy who started the Private Room is no longer with us.  

3) There are no existing Clubs except for "test clubs" that BB and I are fooling around with today.   As a result of our tests there will be no new Private Rooms and instead going forward we will only use the Club Feature.   What we like about the Clubs is that guys can set up their own club without having to get Mods involved with the setup.   So guys, feel free too fool around by setting up some "test clubs" to see how it works. If you like the way the software operates and feel the need to have a a super restricted audience of your choosing then set a real Club up and invite your mates.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/

Rom, your post was the impetus for us to explore the Club feature so thanks!   :hi:I know that you have many fans and also heard you have some detractors. If you decide to set up a Club for extremely sensitive posts you can invite whoever you want so that the Club is exactly to your liking.  If anyone gives you any shit you can just eject them from your Club.  But The Lounge is secure enough for most guys.  There are no ladyboys in The Lounge.  If you wanted to, you could put ladyboys (or a non-Lounge Member) in your Club.

4) In the LadyboyForumWorld there are perhaps a couple dozen legendary mongers.  What sets Ernesto :imNotWorthy: apart form the other legends is that he did not restrict his activity to Thailand/Philippines or even places like Cambodia/Bali, but instead he would venture to off the beaten track spots such as Borneo in search of ladyboy dick.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rom said:

if you know how to get hold of Mona you better spill the beans... FAST! because I need to close my schedules and to know if will be needing to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Thanks in advance to any BM who helps out with any of these queries.

evidently... Thai friendly contact name is Nmona21.

may i suggest that if you do the painting Rom...use a roller rather than a small brush, or you'll be there all day.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Seven covered your questions well, but let me elaborate a bit.

(...)

Thanks for the detailed clarifications Pdoggg, especially as regards the Antartico secret stash.  I just went and checked that he has 63 trackable posts out of his 66 on-record and it is just not possible that the missing 3 would have earned him over a 1000 +1s (more likely those 3 were hidden).  So, he must have been running his own personal sub-forum where the +1s were counted but not his posts (? probably the 1000 +1s were given directly to pics ?).  I just wish I could see that stash because he got to a lot of the filipino ladyboys I cherished earlier than I did…

As far as the prospective clubs, I am wondering if the club starter will have mod-like powers for the club?  I showed over and over at LBP that I am not afraid of being heroed and posted publicly where I could reach the maximum audience.  What broke me was the haters and how the LBP mods enabled them and discretionarily suppressed and edited my posts.  Never again will I put hours of work and 1000s of pics for others to resentfully destroy and be at the mercy of thick moderators who expect me to go cap in hand for the privilege of contributing media like no other BM did.  Fuck the lot of them and their vitriolic canine string-puller !

A Club could be a good option for me to contribute here, but I would not want to start a Club by invitation only.  I would want it open to everyone.  But if a BM personally attacked me or disparaged my Club posts (for ex:  pictures of ladyboys with their cocks painted or skins written on) I would want to then, and ONLY THEN, block that BM from the Club.  Without having to ask a mod.  You guys are being really nice to me in this thread, but the reality is that at least 2 of the BMs who actively undermined ALL my threads at LBP are senior BMs here and probably will do the same here if they see an opening.  So: would a Club starter who makes his Club open to everyone have the power to block haters without going through a mod ?  This is something you admins may want to think about (if the software allows) not just on my account but on a broader Board context of constructively differentiating itself as a ladyboy Board where all BMs can contribute their best without fear of being flamed.

thanks in advance.

Rom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

As far as the prospective clubs, I am wondering if the club starter will have mod-like powers?  I showed over and over at LBP that I am not afraid of being heroed and posted publicly where I could reach the maximum audience.  What broke me was the haters and how the LBP mods enabled them and discretionarily suppressed and edited my posts.  Never again will I put hours of work and 1000s of pics for others to resentfully destroy and be at the mercy of thick moderators who expect me to go cap in hand for the privilege of contributing media like no other BM did.  Fuck the lot of them and their vitriolic canine string-puller !

A Club could be a good option for me to contribute here, but I would not want to start a Club by invitation only.  I would want it open to everyone.  But if a BM personally attacked me or disparaged my Club posts (for ex:  pictures of ladyboys with their cocks painted or skins written on) I would want to then, and ONLY THEN, block that BM from the Club.  Without having to ask a mod

Trying to get familiar with the format of these new Clubs myself but here is the list of options that appear when setting one up.  I also looked at the test one I made and it showed the option of the Owner removing a member (it didn’t say blocked mind)

4C3B7A72-E2C1-4680-8582-D4B48601EC30.jpeg

BDCC9DBF-52CA-41A3-AB7F-BB219585FD26.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rom said:

So: would a Club starter who makes his Club open to everyone have the power to block haters without going through a mod ? 

Yes.  And this happens to be good for LBR administration because guys can't get mad at us for being booted because it is not our call.

We still have to think through the implications of Open Clubs and problems they might cause for us though.   

• Like 1

Thanks mods bumblebee and Pdoggg SIRS!  I see you are making efforts to get the Club thing going and I volunteer to be the test-pilot and I have just set up the Board's first Club on a topic that used to be very dear to me.  Take a look:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/

It's a public club open to all BMs present and future and I will deal with hecklers if and when it happens. My time right now does not allow me to put a few hours into learning about the software-enabled Club features and get them going full steam, plus I am not prepared with good material,  but I will get to it. I promise.

The Romscars is a topic I swore publicly last year at Pyongyang I would never touch again.  And yet here I am.  Just in time for the 2019 awards.

It's SHOWTIME at the Club!

Rom

romscarsclubheader.thumb.jpg.57dedceb00d72e354406ab78624b3035.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Disgraceful thats what I think, taking the mickey out of my friend Jimbo

and the Hitler stuff totally out of order!

laughed my arse off, marvellous stuff

well done have seen some before but as I have seen the tv film you have taken them from you make them look very good

I did not know that North Korea has a ladyboy forum and network, I shall have to look into this.

No doubt Grunt and Quinn the two old guys from the Muppets will be able to tell me when I see them

Making someone laught is a great gift appreciate it

• Like 2

LOL @P&G  @Quietguyyou fellas are stirring me to stir the pot arentcha?  I’ll go easy on the condiments…

North Korea is the last place on earth with a totalitarian regime demanding total conformity to the status quo and adulation of the leadership, so “Pyongyang” seemed to me a clever metaphor for that other ladyboy Board that having become completely web-dominant in terms of online traffic has now turned to dominating their BMs' online attitudes.

But it was not always like that.  My Hitler videos and cartoons are proof that there used to be some tolerance for irreverence.  They did not reward me with Advanced Membership, but at least they let me post with minimal censorship and would step in if my routine flamings by the Board’s apparatchiks (aka "The Clique") got out of hand.

But it all changed last year (2018) with the appointment of the toupee-crowned moderator who teamed up with the brutish one already there to jointly declaw the up-until-then number one mod while the Board’s top dog himself just sat there powerless to do anything.  And that’s when the purges started:  One by one, the irreverent BMs are being banned and I was one of them.  Others have gone silent or else!  And the apparatchiks doubled up their licking of mods' asses just in case.

In typical despotical style, Pyongyang's Board rules are now being enforced selectively (TRs no-flaming for example) and they diabolically frame BMs marked for banning with the assistance of a rabid mod-equivalent BM who viciously offends others so they react to defend themselves, at which point the regular mods step in to sadistically punish the offended BMs for "baiting" (like how the Jews brought the gas chambers on themselves).  That’s exactly what happened to me when the most vicious possible rumour was initiated by one of the mods and repeated to exhaustion by the said rabid mod-equivalent until I was banned for "baiting" in the form of a post about Ernest Hemingway!!! I made in response.  In the same totalitarian North Korea vein, snitching has become a virtue over there with BMs who rat or flame dissent getting the attention and the +1s from the leadership.  Finally, censorship (called "hoovering" in Pyongyang-speak) is the new currency of the realm with a good example being my last TR (interrupted by my banning) that was expunged soviet-style from the record because everybody could see how it had been viciously threadfucked by the mod-equivalent and the toupee clad supermod, and how excellent BMs had come to my defense (colywob, snoop dawg, jack russell;  I'll say THEIR names), which would have evidenced how moderation had done the exact opposite of what their no-flaming job should be and was from the outset of that TR setting the stage to ban me.

So: Yeah! I think the "Pyongyang" allusion fits them like a glove, and it allows me to reference them without giving them the satisfaction of using the actual names of that Board or of the geniuses running it.  Speaking of whom, I know a couple of them serve as goodwill ambassadors to this Board and will be reading this, so !howdy boys! and please feel free to tell your side of the story on this thread, including the embarrassing bits for me.  I am all about Free Speech. Mine and everybody's. 

Cheers

Rom

• Like 6

@Rom: thanks for your kind answer. I hadn't noticed you had been banned from Pyongyang (Don't worry, we all know about North Korea) a little bit earlier than you had.  Actually, I have been banned twice :

1st time as P&G in 2016 after I posted a TR in which I concluded that the closer ladyboys are from bar business the worse they mess it up with customers. I experienced what you described so well above : mods let authorized members flame your TR (when they don't insult you or threaten you) then contact you to inform they don't want you to answer. I was banned by Petesie, bar owner and operator. 

I came back as Pizza Gorgonzola. I once read a post by a Jaguar flaming me as a "lone wolf" and "hostile to bars". A couple of months later, Jaguar banned me. I had posted a one post TR dealing with Vietnam. Idiots don't want to understand they are destroying the "community" with their mental dictatorship. 

I understand your frustration. After my first banning, Snoop Dawg walked along shops in Siem Reap in which the best ladyboys in town were staying. He missed the deal. They didn't let me tell them why my short TR : It meant exactly : you ban BMs, the community looses information. I also noticed that no one can see I had been banned. A mate of mine announced my banning about 3 months ago in a thread. One year ago, I just found the screen saying I am banned but no one can ever see in my profile that I am. I have several lurkers' accounts to read what is posted (noting interesting actually) and my profiles have enough posts to overcome the last restrictions to access restricted sub-forums. I know mods' tools and also know how to lure them. 

It's a real shame. They are now complaining of losses in their business but discouraged the community spirit. They wanted submissive mongers to stay within their perimeter and pushed explorers like you out of the community. Today, I am not interested in a community that is a flock of sheep. I am a lone wolf. 

0BLDB.thumb.png.790bfcaa042eae7f6ea75e684601dbd4.png

• Like 2

@P&G  Thanks for sharing your own traumatic experience with repression in Pyongyang.  I do remember the Pizza Gorgonzola banning.  It was immediately announced by the toupee-clad nouveau mod (please don’t spell out their names here!) with a sadistic brag  along the lines that "troublesome BMs were being disposed of..."

@seven You are right.  What this thread needs are pics of painted ladyboy knobs, not talk about the Pyongyang knobs.  Already on p.3 and not a single ladyboy knob to vouch for my good intentions as a newcomer to this Board that has so welcomed me with fastrack Lounge access despite me not posting a single ladyboy pic…

Until now !

This thread is about introducing myself to the LBR community and now that I got it off my chest how I was exiled from Pyongyang, let’s move on and more usefully focus on what made me a regime threat over there:  Painted knobs and other forms of subversive sexual interaction with the ladyboys.

It’s Christmas Eve here in Trumpland and already Christmas Day there in Candyland.  So Merry Christmas BMs one and all !

goldpaint1.thumb.JPG.d0fbb45f88f2dae2d57c165596b7522b.JPG

goldpaint.thumb.JPG.fc8fabd1e8a7de50ef6b3562c28b3a39.JPG

and in case anyone thinks it's permanent, it's NOT !  It peels right off with water:

goldpaintoff.thumb.JPG.c697594ed31f3d2a816ecf7f45daff4f.JPG

Merry Christmas BMs One and All ! Here and in Pyongyang ! Ho! Ho! Ho!

zDSC05749.thumb.JPG.70a3c0b9ccef08da92c6f2389015ae26.JPG

• Like 5

Interesting reality twists here.

Yup I did ban P&G, guilty as charged. This was a last resort on a drawn out series of messages requesting him to desist from his forum behaviour; he was sin binned for a while then immediately came back with 'I can post whatever I like'...

These are all public forums and have requisite rules of forum behaviour. He did come back in various guises, spotted & potted. He has a bee up his arse wrt the bars; up to him as no-one is forcing him to enter one. I do not own a bar or run one, my girlfriend does & I assist with promotion which low & behold attracts forum interest, not the bar, just the pics of the girls, which, correct me if I'm 180 out, is exactly why we come to the forums.

Rom was entertaining however not everyones cup o' tea. Nosher obviously never read his PM's.

Happy Crimbo to all. B)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, petesie said:

Yup I did ban P&G, guilty as charged. This was a last resort on a drawn out series of messages requesting him to desist from his forum behaviour; he was sin binned for a while then immediately came back with 'I can post whatever I like'...

These are all public forums and have requisite rules of forum behaviour. He did come back in various guises, spotted & potted. He has a bee up his arse wrt the bars; up to him as no-one is forcing him to enter one. I do not own a bar or run one, my girlfriend does & I assist with promotion which low & behold attracts forum interest, not the bar, just the pics of the girls, which, correct me if I'm 180 out, is exactly why we come to the forums.

Rom was entertaining however not everyones cup o' tea. Nosher obviously never read his PM's.

Happy Crimbo to all. B)

Hi Petesie thanks for posting! I am just using the reply function to capture your post before you come to your senses and edit or erase it.  I would like to point out some contradictions, but not today.  It’s Christmas Day and my heart is filled with Joy.

In the meantime, here’s a mea culpa reminder of the kind of Board-hostile contributions that so deservedly got me crucified by you and the rest of the Politburo at Pyongyang:

Merry Christmas BMs one and all !  … and stay tuned 

• Like 5

On 12/25/2019 at 3:08 AM, petesie said:

Happy Crimbo to all. B)

Being new to this forum, and only somewhat familiar with the other forum for which you are a moderator, I am reluctant to become embroiled in this wee row. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to offer a few thoughts.

Firstly, is it advisable, sir, for you to openly discuss the banishment of members from your fiefdom on this forum? Might I suggest that it is not advisable, for numerous reasons.

Secondly, is it advisable for you to commingle your roles as a forum moderator on another forum, bar promoter for your lover, and board member on this forum? I think not.

I offer these thoughts with the purest of intentions. Think on it, mate. :hi:

• Like 4

On 12/24/2019 at 8:42 PM, stoolpusher said:

The Gestapo banned me to Rom and didn't have the balls to PM or email me about .

I know why and would have to say I would do it all again 

I believe you but I am also surprised to read it. It's really unbelievable. I also read today that expats in Patts posted insults against me  in their forum, but of course such posts are allowed intuitu personae

The problem with individuals like the Pyongyang  clique is that they are just unable to limit their grip on the only forum they have managed to take control. They need to spread their small judgement all over the community of mongers to try to keep on their censorship in other forums. The owner of a bar and censor in Pyongyang shouldn't be allowed to flame members in another forum. He should stay in his domain. 

• Like 3

@P&G   In all fairness, said bar owner took quite a few indirect hits here along with his other 3 mod associates, and he HAS to feel free to post whatever he wants in response.   Or else this thread would be just like in Pyongyang.

I confess that I am not entirely comfortable with the direction this thread is taking.  Sardonic references to "Pyongyang" and "Politburos" in the context of my introduction to the Board would seem fitting for me to make since most of you already know me from the other Board as the BM who was humiliated and ostracized there and hence the chip I carry on my shoulder.  But I do not wish for this to be a thread for former Pyongyang BMs in exile to plot against the regime.  On the other hand, what has been said so far here pales in comparison to the flaming and slander they allow over there, including in character assassination threads they have going behind targeted-BMs backs in their Advanced Members section.  At least in this thread, they can read what is being said about them and that is why it is paramount they have the full discretion to defend themselves, unlike what they allow over there.

This to say: Let the man speak.  All men.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2019 at 3:08 AM, petesie said:

Interesting reality twists here (...)

These are all public forums and have requisite rules of forum behaviour. (...)

I do not own a bar or run one, my girlfriend does (...) 

pics of the girls, which, correct me if I'm 180 out, is exactly why we come to the forums.

Rom was entertaining however not everyones cup o' tea. (...)

On 12/25/2019 at 10:36 AM, Rom said:

(...)  I would like to point out some contradictions, but not today (...)

Hi again Petesie!  This reply is not personally directed at you, it is a more general parody for the education of the mod team at Pyongyang and for the entertainment of the masses.  Please tell your Politburo colleagues Daddy Rom said you guys are full of … contradictions!

It's Pop Quizz time.  Subject: Pyongyang Moderation 101:

“forum requisite rules”

a.  Pyongyang Board rules apply universally except when moderators arbitrarily decide otherwise

b.  All BMs are equal but Clique BMs are more equal than others

c.  BMs of colored ethnicities just have to stomach the racist undertones

d.  The no-flaming rule does not apply to Toupee-wearing mods pursuing their personal grudges

d.  Erectile Dysfunction-impaired BMs with canine avatars can threadfuck and viciously insult all they want

d.  All of the above (as in: Rules? What Rules?)

bar ownwership impartiality”

a.  if a farang owns a ladyboy bar, the respective bar thread goes on the Ladyboy Bars sub-forum for maximum exposure

b.  if a ladyboy owns a ladyboy bar, the respective thread goes on the CLASSIFIEDS sub-forum consistent with the Board’s apartheid doctrine

c.  if a ladyboy owns a ladyboy bar AND her boyfriend is a mod, the respective bar thread goes on the Ladyboy Bars sub-forum for maximum exposure

d.  if a non-descript bar without a single ladyboy on staff is located on a roof top, the respective bar thread goes on the Ladyboy Bars sub-forum for maximum exposure

e.  All of the above  (again:  Rules? What Rules?)

A BM is “NOT everyone’s cup of tea” when

a.  his threads are by far the most viewed Boardwide while they are underway

b.  his posts are liked by far more BMs than the 5 or 6 Board deplorables moderation allows to threadfuck him with impunity.

c.  he posts over 2000 pics of mostly naked ladyboys in group sex situations consistent with moderation's "pics of girls is exactly why we came to the forums"

d.  he posts custom, Board-exclusive multimedia that takes countless hours to prepare

e.  he posts with more flair than the mods' fragile egos can take

f.  All of the above (as in: Petesie is the one "reality twisting" North Korea style when he said I am not everyone’s cup of tea).

QUIZZ OUTCOME:  If you answered “All of the above” to all of the above, congratulations! you are ready to become a moderator in Pyongyang.  Get yourself a hoover and a flamethrower and be all that you can EVER be !

• Like 6

Duuuuke you've changed man!  why you being such a party-pooper?   You did not use to heckle me like that at Pyongyang ...  I guess they finally brainwashed you too...

And what do you mean "(my) Thread"?  This one?  or the one I just started at The Romscars Club?

Check it out everyone.  The 2019 Romscar awards are underway...

Time to BE EXCELLENT and PARTY ON dudes!

• Like 2