Greetings BMs one and all

Rom

I think this is a good time and place for me to come clean about my relationship with the Katty Bar.  I could do it in its respective bar thread but I am not ready yet to step out of the safety of the “Welcome Wagon” forum where everyone has to be nice to me; AND it might also be disconcerting for Emmy if I posted there.

The bottomline is I don't have much of a relationship with the Katty Bar anymore.  I go often to lunch and swim at the Jomtien beach with ladyboys who want to hang out with me in between longtimes.  But at night I party in Pattaya.  However, 2 (?) years ago I started going a lot to Katty Bar for 2 very good reasons:

Reason #1:  Bell.    One of the most wonderful, sexyest ladyboys I’ve ever met.  And I knew her from way before Katty’s Bar and even before she was temporarily withdrawn from circulation by her Tony (???) sugar daddy.  So as soon as I saw at LBP she was on Katty’s staff I started going there to barfine her …

But then Reason #2 happened:  Mona !  Who was also working there and who is exactly my ideal type of ladyboy:  tall skinny all natural with a cock in the 95tth percentile. I cant get enough of her and hope I can track her down when I go back on my coming trip.

To sum up: like 1 ½ years ago (???) I was going to Katty’s a lot hoping Bell would be barfined so I could barfine Mona.  Or vice-versa.  In the process, I sat there many a night watching the Jomtien crew regulars including 2 who hate my guts (or rather my former LBP Daddy Rom persona's guts).  If I had introduced myself there was a risk that it would not have ended well.  So I just kept quiet… I did not even post about Bell or Mona in my TRs as some of you guys would have instantly outed me by asking Bell or Mona who was the farang who scribbled on them and they would have shown you tons of pics with me in their cell phones, including inside the bar where you may or may not have noticed me playing with Mona’s cock despite Emmy’s objections.

So there you have it.  As much as I would like to go to Katty’s to get Kwan’s autograph I better not.  If any of you, however, comes to my turf in AC do look me up.  But think Apocalypse Now and judge not.

Cheers

r

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Rom said:

In the process, I sat there many a night watching the Jomtien crew regulars including 2 who hate my guts (or rather my former LBP Daddy Rom persona's guts).  If I had introduced myself there was a risk that it would not have ended well.  So I just kept quiet… 

So there you have it.  As much as I would like to go to Katty’s to get Kwan’s autograph I better not.  

I never followed the ongoing attacks on you there. I'm not interested in rows between BMs. I only go on the forums for info on lb bars and Jomtien.

I've got a good idea who you are referring to, and they seem to hate me too, which I gather is because of my ethnicity. I've never actually met them. If they were in Katty Bar when I'm there I would just ignore them. I'd rather talk to Emmy and the girls.

• Like 4

You guys are being so nice to me, it gave me the strength to face my LBP trauma and grab a pen and paper for the first time in over a year.  Just a very rough sketch for the 9 BMs who posted here so far.  Hope you recognize yourself and like it, especially the 2 mods…

Thanksdudes.thumb.jpg.ac5f2b3793da6b4e5aa27cb3860a870a.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Rom said:

You guys are being so nice to me, it gave me the strength to face my LBP trauma and grab a pen and paper for the first time in over a year.  Just a very rough sketch for the 9 BMs who posted here so far.  Hope you recognize yourself and like it, especially the 2 mods…

555! But SP told me his username was a reference to when he worked in a Oz bar and pushed the empty stools to the counter.

Not what BMs assume! :ninja:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

555! But SP told me his username was a reference to when he worked in a Oz bar and pushed the empty stools to the counter.

Not what BMs assume! :ninja:

I stand corrected.

IMG_5627.thumb.jpg.19af71e67960f3b73cd5aa270d4e0dc5.jpg

• Like 5

On 12/7/2019 at 3:36 AM, blind boy grunt said:

the other forum BMs you mention Rom are rarely around the Katty nowadays.

Bell  too... long away from the scene

Mona?  who knows..still around in Pattaya somewhere... maybe Duke knows.  if you get to the Katty just ask teya to phone her? or pokki if she's around.

If Duke doesnt know-nobody knows!!  The guy is usually a fountain of misinformation but when it comes to LBs he knows all!!!

• Like 2

Here we go gentlemen: been lurking this Board for years, signed up 1 week ago, advanced yesterday (Thanks mods!), immediately checked out the lounges, but still have the same gut-wrenching questions I always wondered about back when I was a lurker:

1 - What does exactly the “upvote” button do here?  Is it just a +1 that says you agree?  Or (like at reddit) serves to give the post more visibility?  If so how/where?

2 - I am a big Antartico fan and saw he has like 1200 likes for 60 posts and had imagined he had tons of awesome pics in Advanced Members (like he has at LBP).  But I did not find but a few such pics at the Lounges.  And when I checked his posts history, I did not see any posts by him with more than a few likes.  So where is the stash that would generate so many likes?  Is it in a super restricted area of the Board?

3 - What are the Board's “clubs” (on the Home page tabs) and are there even any? I don’t see any of them.  Is it by invitation only?  Is that where the Antartico stash is?

4 - Who the fuck is/was Ernesto?  You may want to put a one-liner below the link to his sub-forum clarifying that ... was he Spanish?

----------

and @duke007 you know we have no beef from LBP, so I'll break the ice and say Hi again pal! Sooooo ... if you know how to get hold of Mona you better spill the beans... FAST! because I need to close my schedules and to know if will be needing to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Thanks in advance to any BM who helps out with any of these queries.

R

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rom said:

@duke007 you know we have no beef from LBP, so I'll break the ice and say Hi again pal! Sooooo ... if you know how to get hold of Mona you better spill the beans... FAST! because I need to close my schedules and to know if will be needing to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Ah yes. I said before I didn't follow the attacks on the other forum, but I did glance at the thread and remember that it was something to do with painting cocks gold. 

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Is it just a +1 that says you agree?

Yes. A "like" if you will.

3 hours ago, Rom said:

I am a big Antartico fan and saw he has like 1200 likes for 60 posts and had imagined he had tons of awesome pics in Advanced Members (like he has at LBP).

So was I. I don't know why he took his show to LBP, wanted bigger audience maybe? Its not at LBR anymore. I'm not an advanced member on LBP so I can't see his great femboy collection. Shame really.

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Is that where the Antartico stash is?

No. See above.

3 hours ago, Rom said:

4 - Who the fuck is/was Ernesto?

A very nice Austrian guy. Travelled and lived  all over the world. Sometimes chasing down ladymen on this trips. Highly intelligent and spoke many languages. A true legend, in fact , I'd say The Legend of Ladyboys. Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times about a decade ago.Hope he is fine wherever he is these days.

3 hours ago, Rom said:

to pack extra gold paint for her extra long cock. 

Yes!! Looking forward to more golden knobs. It's been very thin with painted knobs lately.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, Rom said:

You can use your imagination about my name , it has a few meaning depending on what mood you may be in ,( all the good names had already been used ) super cool artwork Rom .

I didn't really work in a bar pushing in chairs  , sorry QG that answer jyst popped into my head at the time .

Anyway Rom enjoy this cool forum ,we do have fun on here 

• Like 1