Greetings BMs one and all

Rom

... longtime ladyboy aficionado here who has been to Thailand and the Philippines countless times.  I am known in them there sissies' milieu for daring cosplay and for throwing unabashed parties with as many as I can round up, including nude pool volleyball games featuring also nude GGs and my farangpals.  I see this is a composed, well-mannered mini-Board and hope you accept a joker like me to contribute.  Will ya ?

Cheers

r

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rom said:

daring cosplay and for throwing unabashed parties with as many as I can round up, including nude pool volleyball games featuring also nude GGs

Sounds awesome!

Where do you like in the Philippines?  AC?  Cebu?

Welcome aboard Rom!   :drinks:

• Like 1

thanks for the friendly welcome Pdo3g.  Regarding my Philippines hangouts, it's first and foremost Manila where I have occasional gigs and an ever-expanding network of fuckbuddy LBFMs and bayots.  I go to AC strictly to party and that’s where I stage the “group activities” such as the nude pool volleyball (inspired by Tony’s annual event in Pattaya).  And I think I know exactly who you are through the AC bayots grapevine …  If that's you, you have also seen me around Fields.  I do travel a lot to other Philippines spots (including Cebu), but usually bring along special GGs and/or ladyboys as to focus on the local sights and enjoy them undetracted by ass-pursuit.  i'm big on surfing in Siargao, where there are not many ladyboys, but when you do find one they are pristine and agreeable to being sodomized on the beach.

I know to stay out of other white mongers’ faces as many who see me think I am mental, but what I am is a very driven horny dude who likes to share his adventures.  I have a blog about ladyboys and, as far as I know, I am the only ladyboy-world source ranking the best ladyboy bars in Thailand every year as well as peer-recognizing the top ladyboys, ladyboy-mongers and ladyboy bar owners of the year.

But dont worry I am here to watch as I have been silently doing it for like a decade.  To finally sign up was an impulse thing.  So please don't mind me.

• Like 3

Greetings blind boy grunt. 

First, let me say I googled your strange 3-worded name and it appears to be an early career alias for Bob Dylan when he recorded the song Talkin' Devil in 1962. I can't resist posting the first verse:  "This is all about where the devil is. Some people say there's no devil."  I had never heard or read this verse and it made me think it could be about me under the Pyongyang regime.

Second, and speaking of the Pyongyang regime, I am trying to figure out who you are over there ...  my best guess is you chose to show your native pride for the Beatles and/or for Virgil Van Dijk ?  Am I right or am I right?

Third, the Hitler videos.  I am honored that you remember them and expressed interest.  And it's also timely that you mentioned them because just last week in Pyongyang they moved the TR thread containing all 6 original Hitler videos conveniently grouped into 2 posts into the back pages of a busier sub-forum so they will never be seen again, along with all the ladyboy-themed spoofs on every 007 movie ever made and over 1,000 original pics of mostly nude ladyboys in group sex situations.  So !Hell Yeah! I will gladly post the Hitler videos here if it's OK with this Board's mods, who I don't yet know who and how many there are... gentlemen? please let me know...

Edited by Rom
Had misspelled Pyongyang
  • Like 2

yes Rom, you're right about the Bob Dylan thing

but the BM name...You're on the right track..nothing to do with the Beatles really, and from long before Virgil Van Dyke. Liverpool actually originated from schooldays. i used to go to school with Kevin Keegan. My later girlfriend was a friend of Jean, KKs wife. sad to say the very last time i saw him was at their wedding reception all those years ago.

We  used to play Sunday league football together... i had all the talent, but he had all the luck! :sad0116: honest!

• Like 2

You and Kevin Keegan were school-mates at SCUNTHORPE ?????  Please do clarify...

I was a big fan of Kevin Keegan who briefly played alongside my idol Hrubesch at Hamburg.  (I also played youth-division football in the late 70s-early 80s and my nickname was Hrubesch for the style of play).

16 hours ago, Rom said:

So !Hell Yeah! I will gladly post the Hitler videos here if it's OK with this Board's mods, who I don't yet know who and how many there are... gentlemen? please let me know

Sure, post some Hitler videos.

Bumblebee and I run the joint. Stealth created, built up, and is the mod of the Philippines sub-forum but he went missing in action.  Perhaps like MacArthur at Corregidor he shall return.

Thanks Pdoggg.  I am posting the videos right here as I am not sure where else I could post them.  But if you have a better idea please feel free to move this post into its own thread in whatever subforum you like and rename it whatever you like.

--------------

The idea to create a ladyboy-themed Hitler video using the online "Hitler rants" template was a spur of the moment thing in 2016 when I found myself being flamed at LBP for preferring all-natural ladyboys over the silicon tits & botox ones.  My response was to educate the masses on where to find cute all-natural ladyboys in Pattaya:

Hitler rates the TOP 5 Pattaya bars for naturally beautiful ladyboys

The video was an instant box-office hit, so one of the LBP mods made sure to move it to another sub-forum where it would quickly disappear into the backpages.  My response was to make another video to bump the thread back to p.1.  This time I had to do it the hard way (clipping and subtitling myself) as there are no more online templates other than the one above.

Hitler reacts to his TOP 5 video being moved to Chit Chat

Video #3 was an olive branch to LBP to show what a fun guy I can be.  Again: the grunts loved it, the brass kept quiet.  A video like this is a lot of work.

Hitler short-times a ladyboy

Video #4 was a hint to moderation that it was time to advance me.  I am sure they got the hint.  They were just too pigheaded to do it.

Hitler becomes ADVANCED MEMBER at PattayaLadyboys.com

Video #5 was another ton of work wasted because a prejudiced few make it hard for the rest to express their enjoyment.  What was I thinking?

Video #6.  Same-same.  Another naif attempt on my part to engage the Soi Buakhao Clique.  Looking back it was a pathetic waste of time, but I was having fun doing it !

Casabuakhao

Video #7 was personal between Scott and me.  I always liked the guy, but he had flipped out when I had posted calling him the "Sheriff of Soi Buakhao" and he PMed me a terrible threat.  I then made this video to patch things up but the truth is I have ever since avoided him in Pattaya even though I still kinda admire the guy.

The Sheriff of Soi Buakhao

Video #8 was a similar waste of time trying to bond with Jimbo who did not even give it a +1.

Video #9 was when I finally gave up making videos

MODssolini tells it like it is

I was however too much of a sucker for LBP and could not resist doing one more when Cristiano Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or that year.   The truth is that I was also trying to impress C&D's Patricia but to little effect as she was all about the cash...

CR BEST 2016 & Patricia

I made a comeback in 2017 with another painstakingly subtitled Hitler video for the best bars of 2017.  I felt I had to.  Big sucker I know. That's video #11.  There were a few more short ones in between but I am not even bothering to post them here.

HitlerRom Rants and Ranks the TOP 10 PATTAYA LADYBOY BARS of 2017

And I again did it in 2018.  It was during the Romscars so I did a 3-part Extravanganza.  Ausmagoo actually deleted one of them because I had posted it twice (no other clutter at all there at LBP!).  He was kind enough to pre-notify me he was going to delete.

Daddy Rom Gets Ready to Rank the TOP 10 Pattaya Ladyboy Bars of 2018

Hitler Rants the TOP 10 PATTAYA LADYBOY BARS OF 2018

The third and last video in the 2019 Best Bars trilogy is Video #14 here in this post (but as I said: there were more!) and is the last video featuring Hitler (at the very end) I ever made.  It was meant to celebrate Jimbo, and the mods at LBP.  They banned me shortly afterwards.

Jimbo Celebrates TJ's #1 Pattaya Ladyboy Bar of 2018

That's all folks.  I would gladly have kept on making more videos but it's hard when it gets you nothing but resentment from those in charge to the point that if you keep trying you look like a fool.

Thanks for watching.

Rom

• Like 3

Welcome, Rom! 

This should be good!

This is an easygoing forum without hypocrisy or double standard.  The Mods aren't in bed with anyone other than ladymen.

Painted ladymen knobs are allowed here. Racism is not. Its got values a forum dedicated to transsexuals, ladyboys and other sexual minorities should have. And last but not least , freedom of speech.

Looking forward to your drawings too.

:drinks:

• Like 3

Welcome Rom,

As  has been said this is an easy going place to hang out.

1 hour ago, Rom said:

(you will have to click on the link above to see it.  For some reason, Youtube no longer allows embedding it.  Maybe Jimbo or the mods complained).

I think you'll find that the reason the last video won't embed is that it is marked as private with a note " This is a private video. Please sign in to verify that you may see it. "

• Like 2

Those videos took me anywhere from 1 hour (the first one done on the internet template that everybody uses) to several days (or weeks even!) of mentally conceiving them and then incrementally assembling, scripting and polishing.   It was ongoing creative work that I was having fun doing at my own pace, so you can not think of it as “labor hours”.  But if I were to take a guess, I would say an “average video” took me like 4 hours editing at the computer over several days.  This not counting all the prior time spent looking for original footage to inspire me while a video concept takes shape in my head that may or may not come to life.

• Like 3

excellent Rom, nice to see some of them again, some i haven't seen before. Must say i'm a big fan of your video stuff, not particularly of the photo's you used to post, but not criticising those,  just saying. Nowadays i'm much more a fan of the Bumblebee type stuff, nice but not blatant.

now i see why you got banned! you dared to slag The Roof! The Holy sacrosanct  [and free drinks for the mods ? ] Nirvana in the Pattaya firmament.

I got slagged once or twice too for the same comment as yours [not a ladyboy bar etc]  i also recall you and i were of the first to mention the ridiculous situation of Emmy being a ladyboy bar owner and not allowed to see the thread that Quietguy started for her.

You've got to appreciate this forum! i do, and Emmy certainly does. long may it continue.

• Like 2

Despite my Pyongyang jabs I am not here to carry over from LBP.  In fact, I dont really know why I am here.  It was a spur of the moment thing to register and post ... For years, I had periodically guest-visited here, which (unlike at LBP) allows one to check out all the content and then move on.  I appreciate that you guys are being nice to me and showed interest in my videos.  Please let's not talk about my photos.  I am very keen on them and on sharing them with fellow mongers who appreciate the liberating dimension of sex with ladyboys.  As to the drawings mentioned above by BM seven, I am not a trained artist like Kwan.  I do quick sketches for my work team to carry out and when by chance I did one such sketch of Jimbo and the LBP mods somehow BMs seemed to like it so I did a few more cartoons trying each time to draw them nicer.  I drew my limited best for the Romscars and have not drawn since and don't have the good pens anymore.

Anyhoo... since everybody here seems to like my videos, here is one I had NOT posted at LBP that I had done (before all the ones there) for the philippines-addicts website where I used to be a rock star.   I got advanced there after only 5 posts and won all the voting contests I entered.  Unfortunately that is a strictly hetero Board with mostly ladyboyphobic BMs and it was not my place to change that so I went back to the drama queens-moderated LBP joint.  But apparently I did not fit in there either.  But I digress...here is the video!  Very hetero, but with a subversive ladyboy message at the very end:

• Like 4

Hi Kwan! I knew you were here. I had quietly seen your artwork here over the years and it is to your utmost credit that you keep creating such original artwork for an audience even smaller than at LBP.

I find it hard to believe that you are not illustration trained.  Your cartoons remind me of those I used to see in the English stroke magazines of my youth like Fiesta, Knave, Men Only, Mayfair,…  I honestly thought you had published work like that not just from your colored drawings style but also from the light-hearted naughty humour characteristic of those magazines and of your cartoons.

I have also observed you live at Katty’s Bar and I know you are not a man of many words.

So I only have one word for you:  RESPECT !

• Like 4

Cheers Rom - come over and say hello next time. Aah the "Top Shelf" magazines - never bought one myself (!!!) but at the time I was working for a packaging company and there was always these mags being passed around. In fact I did get one of my cartoons published in Knave magazine. I got paid 25 Quid for it and it took me about 2 weeks to do. I did however get a years free subscription. It came in handy (ooer) as wife number 2 had left me. !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi Kwan! I knew you were here. I had quietly seen your artwork here over the years and it is to your utmost credit that you keep creating such original artwork for an audience even smaller than at LBP.

I find it hard to believe that you are not illustration trained.  Your cartoons remind me of those I used to see in the English stroke magazines of my youth like Fiesta, Knave, Men Only, Mayfair,…  I honestly thought you had published work like that not just from your colored drawings style but also from the light-hearted naughty humour characteristic of those magazines and of your cartoons.

I have also observed you live at Katty’s Bar and I know you are not a man of many words.

So I only have one word for you:  RESPECT !

my god! will Mr Quinn even talk to me tonight? am i good enough for such a luminary?

but to praise him even more, many people don't know this but Quinn is known locally as Jomtien's answer to Eddie Kidd and Olga Korbut... no-one else can do an impersonation of both of them at the same time like The Mighty Quinn can.

:yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

my god! will Mr Quinn even talk to me tonight? am i good enough for such a luminary?

but to praise him even more, many people don't know this but Quinn is known locally as Jomtien's answer to Eddie Kidd and Olga Korbut... no-one else can do an impersonation of both of them at the same time like The Mighty Quinn can.

:yes:

Who they ?????