Newbie Advice

Pdoggg

4 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

i am talking to some on LINE but not have played yet I am planning at trip next year now to get my hands on my first ever ladyboy

I suppose we all have different opinions and advice but I think it is actually counterproductive to contact ladyboys on Line before one's first trip.  There is a good chance that you might make promises that you won't want to keep once you arrive in Pattaya.   

Instead I recommend:

1) Don't contact any ladyboys before your first trip.

2) Every afternoon walk up and down Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon and get a massage from a ladyboy that looks appealing.

3) At night, try every ladyboy bar and go into bars if you see an appealing ladyboy when walking by.  Talk with the ladyboy for a minute. If she still seems appealing then buy her a drink and get to know her better.  If she is boom boom material then pay the barfine.

4) Join Thai Friendly   and check out the ladyboys (it's free) but don't contact anyone from home and don't contact her in Thailand until 10 minutes before you want her to come over.

Thai Friendly Link

5) if a ladyboy rocks your world in bed then make sure you get her number/Line/Facebook.  If you probably want to see her again then also get her contact details. Otherwise don't exchange information which will save you the hassle of repeated attempts to get you to go with her again. 

This is my advice for guys who have never been to Pattaya before;  it's different once you know the ropes.   YMMV and others may have completely different opinions.  Have fun!  :drinks::behind:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I suppose we all have different opinions and advice but I think it is actually counterproductive to contact ladyboys on Line before one's first trip.  There is a good chance that you might make promises that you won't want to keep once you arrive in Pattaya.   

Instead I recommend:

1) Don't contact any ladyboys before your first trip.

2) Every afternoon walk up and down Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon and get a massage from a ladyboy that looks appealing.

3) At night, try every ladyboy bar and go into bars if you see an appealing ladyboy when walking by.  Talk with the ladyboy for a minute. If she still seems appealing then buy her a drink and get to know her better.  If she is boom boom material then pay the barfine.

4) Join Thai Friendly   and check out the ladyboys (it's free) but don't contact anyone from home and don't contact her in Thailand until 10 minutes before you want her to come over.

Thai Friendly Link

5) if a ladyboy rocks your world in bed then make sure you get her number/Line/Facebook.  If you probably want to see her again then also get her contact details. Otherwise don't exchange information which will save you the hassle of repeated attempts to get you to go with her again. 

This is my advice for guys who have never been to Pattaya before;  it's different once you know the ropes.   YMMV and others may have completely different opinions.  Have fun!  :drinks::behind:

Thanks for great advice.